IGNORED

Four Dimensional Space versus Three Dimensional Space with Time as the Fourth Dimension

SavedOnebyGrace

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

6 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

a substantial number of people who believe the Earth is flat!  Good luck with that.

It is Flat, Non-Spinning (IMMOVABLE), and Domed...just like God said.  

Luck has nothing to do with it.

regards

• 4 weeks later...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,056
  • Content Per Day:  15.13
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 3:58 PM, Guest said:

Why stop at four?

New Jerusalem could very well be that Tesseract you speak of... A city built "Four Square".

But notice it has Twelve's associated with it? What if the Multiverse has Twelve Dimensions?

mhp-0693.jpg

I believe said Angels and Spirits exist in the Multiverse... i.e. anything higher than the Four Dimensions we are familiar with.

What I'm suggesting is that God created the universe in 12 dimensional space, with time as one of the temporal dimensions.  But God is not limited to something He created.  So God can move freely in and out of all 12 dimensions.  Will this 12 dimensional space be the end of God's creative work?  No way of knowing, but I don't expect Heaven to be boring!

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 4:04 PM, Guest said:

I believe 'Depth' is a veiled reference to the Past.

'Height' is a veiled reference to the Future...

mhp-0665.png

I see depth as a fourth spatial dimension: length, width, height and depth, all outside of the temporal measurement of time.  What do 4 spatial dimensions create?  A tesseract.  A cube within a cube, but only our 3 dimensional cube is visible.  What if there's more to us than we can see?  For example, a spirit, a soul, etc.  Think of the possibilities in Holy Scripture.  God could easily separate soul from spirit.

Something interesting happens when you unfold the fourth spatial dimension.  You get a cross made of six cubes.  I don't know that means anything at all, I just find it interesting.  Also twelve is a special number for the Jewish people, seeing it as completeness.  As we now understand Quantum Physics, there are 11 spatial dimensions and 1 temporal dimension. 11+1=12.  Maybe it means nothing but the Apostles were certainly anxious, at least it seemed to me, to add an apostle to take the place of Judas Iscariot.