18 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Brother.....

I'm really glad you had the injections,they are wonderful if they work & obviously it did or there would be no change & thats how it goes,they either work or they do not.....I am hoping you will also consider physical therapy,good physical therapists can show you what to do & with some hard work & discipline it can really pay off.....the thing is that you can help to "decompress" with the right exercise and with less friction there is less pain & more mobility,please,look into ity and you already know you have my prayers                                                         With love-in Christ,Kwik                                                    

I would say I'm back to normal today, but I'm still cautious with my neck and left shoulder movements.  Things are looking good and thank you and everyone else for your prayers.

Blessings my sister in Christ

SObG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Annette    2,032
22 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Update: I received my first of three steroid injections in my neck, not the back of my neck but the front.  The only thing fkor m0st people comparable to it would be a dentist's injection, except when the dentist says a little pinch, he's already got some numbing gel on the surface and this has no numbing affect.  I'd say it was "on par" with the draining of the 8" diameter cyst in my left kidney without anesthetic.  But the better news is that it seems to have helped.  I'm probably looking at two more injections, two weeks apart, to avoid surgery.  The doctor and I are on the same page with that goal in mind.  Thanks everyone for your prayers.

SObG

That is excellent Saved One. Thank you for the update. Blessings :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

NOONE7    2,302
7 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

I would say I'm back to normal today, but I'm still cautious with my neck and left shoulder movements.  Things are looking good and thank you and everyone else for your prayers.

Blessings my sister in Christ

SObG

Praise the LORD!!!  Still praying!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

BK1110    2,624

Praise God for improvement! Continuing to pray for more!

• Like 1

kwikphilly    25,940

Hi Brother...

Yes, of course you are but after a little while you wont be so conscious of it anymore..... the steriods can alleviate tge pain for a short time, quite a while or a very very long time- theres no way of knowing and it is not something that should be done repeatedly if it can be avoided .... Having said that, this would be the time to consider physical therapy and do whatvyou can to improve the condition while you are not restricted by pain.  

You remain in my prayers and all Glory to God for the improvement " s o far" ..... Hes not finished with youvyet, lol

With love in Christ from your :th_praying:Sis

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kwikphilly said:

Hi Brother...

Yes, of course you are but after a little while you wont be so conscious of it anymore..... the steriods can alleviate tge pain for a short time, quite a while or a very very long time- theres no way of knowing and it is not something that should be done repeatedly if it can be avoided .... Having said that, this would be the time to consider physical therapy and do whatvyou can to improve the condition while you are not restricted by pain.  

You remain in my prayers and all Glory to God for the improvement " s o far" ..... Hes not finished with youvyet, lol

With love in Christ from your :th_praying:Sis

I shy away from physical therapy for several reasons.  Twice, physical therapy ruptured a disc in my wife's back so I had to rush her to an ER.  Both times required extensive surgery and recovery.  I had physical therapy several times before on my back and was not impressed in the least.  If I have physical therapy again, it will have to be God telling me so in clear, unambiguous terms.

God bless you, my blessed sister in Christ, for your prayers, in Jesus name.

kwikphilly    25,940

I'm sorry to hear that,they helped me tremendously.....after I learned all the exercises I stopped going.....I think it depends largely on who you go to.....I'm praying for you ,the Great Physician is the One to follow....................                 Bountiful Blessing to you my Brother

• Upvote 1