IGNORED

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

6 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

Being Christian and being "born again Christian"are two separate things.

And recognizing that the devil is out to get us can be recognized by even those who are not Christian. 

Being born again has to do with receiving the Baptism of theHoly Spirit. This is something that completes us as Christians. But it isn't nessicary for going to heaven either. 

I'm not talking about being baptized by the Holy Spirit but to be filled with the Holy Spirit ,when a person comes to salvation,he will receive the Holy Spirit and will be sealed.

In Christ ye also trusted after ye heard the word of truth, the Gospel of your salvation, in Whom also after ye believed, ye were sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise,Eph.1:13

1 Corinthians 2:14

But a natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, angels4u said:

I'm not talking about being baptized by the Holy Spirit but to be filled with the Holy Spirit ,when a person comes to salvation,he will receive the Holy Spirit and will be sealed.

In Christ ye also trusted after ye heard the word of truth, the Gospel of your salvation, in Whom also after ye believed, ye were sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise,Eph.1:13

1 Corinthians 2:14

But a natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised.

What do you mean by a natural man?

To a man who lives in darkness, of course anything of the light will seem as foolishness to him. 

But what of the ones who do not know of Christ, yet live in Christ's love. They recognize evil within reason. They follow the Law written in thier heart.

• 2 years later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 8/1/2017 at 1:21 PM, angels4u said:

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. 1Peter 5:8
Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.Ephesians 6:11-12

20476408_10155767535448296_8363471562249583598_n.jpg

I agree with you. I think the verse implies that the devil doesnt do anything, but i think that the lion attacks when you try to make it go away.