Zoltan777

6 days Creation

1 hour ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Gee, while i agree with you in principle AH, and am a young Earther myself, I don't think I should let that statement go uncorrected or unclarified.

The c14-c12 decay rate, is not in equilibrium, that much is true, last I knew, I even possess a letter from Dr. Libby himself which mentions this. However, fossils are not dated with the C!4 method anyway, fossils are make of rock, C14 is used for organic materials such as skin, bone, wood, etc. 

Furthermore, the age at which things are dated, does not impact the veracity of evolution. Evolution, if it happened, could have taken longer of shorter amounts of time that any theory supposed. While I go by what I believe the Bible to say, and I believe accurate science will support, there is no proof that God could not have created over a long period of time, not that evolution had to take millions upon millions of years.

All sides of these theories of origins, at some point, depend on taking some things by faith. Most Christians, I think, understand that they accept by faith first, while perhaps, the majority of those who deny special creating, are slow to admit that they also, take things by faith.

The main difference is, some people believe in the pronouncements of an all knowing, all powerful God, while other believe that fallible and weak mankind, is a better source of truth.

Exodus 20:11

For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

Numbers 23:11

God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Sabbath could not exist without 6 day creation . So if you take bible seriously there is no room for evolution.

Also untill somebody explain how stars fuse heavier elements than iron then you just laught at evolutionists because it's not possible .

Planets can't form themselfes from dust aswell because of pressure .

Edited by Amazing Horse