Zoltan777

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  295
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

Dinosaurs are not mentioned in the Bible so every knowledge is based on our understanding. I would like to see how Christians are thinking of it. What happened and why?

I can't answer many question but I like playing with thoughts so there is one I would like to share: I can imagine evolution among dinosaurs. It looks like the scientist might have some rights to say about the life how it began in that world but then something happened and God has created something new. But in this case, it means between creation of the earth and creation of the humans was like 1.000.000 years difference. But these are just thoughts so please take it easy and stop saying I should repent.

I would like to see how you imagine the creation of the whole word.

Edited by Zoltan777
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.91
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

3 hours ago, Zoltan777 said:

Dinosaurs are not mentioned in the Bible

Well the term "Dinosaur" wasn't coined until the 1800's, so there's that.

Most would reasonably conclude that Leviathan and Behemoth (SEE: Book of Job) would classify as Dino's.

I can imagine evolution among dinosaurs.

That's what it would take:  Imagination...the Shroom Induced Variety.

Also 'Imagining' what evolution "Actually Is" is another Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds Trip. 

It looks like the scientist might have some rights to say about the life how it began

The "scientists" (as if), are 'Whistl'n Past the Graveyard'; it's Physically and Chemically Impossible to get ONE "Functional" DNA/RNA or Protein naturally/spontaneously from their respective building blocks, let alone LIFE!  That's well before explaining where the "INFORMATION" came from... "Naturally". :blink:

I would like to see how you imagine the creation of the whole word.

No need to "imagine", SEE: Genesis Chapter 1.

Hope it helps

• This is Worthy 1

1 minute ago, Enoch2021 said:

Hope it helps

But it still brings up some questions. The dinosaurs lived much earlier before human mankind was made. In genesis God created the earth and on the sixth day he created adam and eve. So the question how much time was between this two event?

2 minutes ago, Zoltan777 said:

But it still brings up some questions. The dinosaurs lived much earlier before human mankind was made.

Says who??  Then have them Scientifically Validate it...

a. What Phenomenon was Observed...?

b. Post the Formal Scientific Hypothesis then EXPERIMENT that validates your claim...?

c. Highlight the "Independent Variable" that was used in the TEST...?

d. Post the Null Hypothesis that was Rejected/Falsified...?

In genesis God created the earth and on the sixth day he created adam and eve. So the question how much time was between this two event?

5 days

regards

• This is Worthy 1

15 minutes ago, Enoch2021 said:

Says who??  Then have them Scientifically Validate it...

a. What Phenomenon was Observed...?

b. Post the Formal Scientific Hypothesis then EXPERIMENT that validates your claim...?

c. Highlight the "Independent Variable" that was used in the TEST...?

d. Post the Null Hypothesis that was Rejected/Falsified...?

5 days

I don't know any of these terms but when I am looking at the dinosaurs bones they look old.

So if it was 5 days between the earth creation and  adam creation where would you place the dinosaurs. 

• Loved it! 1

Guest Thallasa
1 hour ago, Enoch2021 said:

Well the term "Dinosaur" wasn't coined until the 1800's, so there's that.

Most would reasonably conclude that Leviathan and Behemoth (SEE: Book of Job) would classify as Dino's.

That's what it would take:  Imagination...the Shroom Induced Variety.

Also 'Imagining' what evolution "Actually Is" is another Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds Trip. 

The "scientists" (as if), are 'Whistl'n Past the Graveyard'; it's Physically and Chemically Impossible to get ONE "Functional" DNA/RNA or Protein naturally/spontaneously from their respective building blocks, let alone LIFE!  That's well before explaining where the "INFORMATION" came from... "Naturally". :blink:

Hope it helps

Not in the least does it help ,  sarcasm that is  .   This person is just asking , and so there is no need to answer , as what you have said is proof of nothing .

Do you have any relationship  to, or with Jesus , as you never mention  HIm  ? So maybe prayer would in order to clarify a bit , and lend a bit of modesty to your posts . Knowledge of science from the bible is not complete , only how, and what we have to do to enter into relationship with God, is complete . 

Maybe it  is  there ,you need to do some work ??

1 hour ago, Thallasa said:

Not in the least does it help ,  sarcasm that is  .  

Really?? Confirm Please...?

This person is just asking , and so there is no need to answer ,

:blink: So a question doesn't need an answer?

as what you have said is proof of nothing .

How so?

Do you have any relationship  to, or with Jesus ,

Yes

Do you have a relationship to , or with spaces , between punctuation marks ?

as you never mention  HIm  ?

Well pull up my last 100 posts and Confirm please...?  

I haven't mentioned Rib Eye Steaks in quite a while either... does that Ipso Facto mean I dislike Rib Eyes?

So maybe prayer would in order to clarify a bit.

Clarify what?

and lend a bit of modesty to your posts .

Modesty to posts?  Why are you attaching emotions to posts?

Define Appeal to Emotion (Fallacy)?

Knowledge of science from the bible is not complete , only how, and what we have to do to enter into relationship with God, is complete .

I'm sorry, this is quite: vague, incoherent, and pointless.

Maybe it  is  there ,you need to do some work ??

Maybe it's spaces and their association with punctuation marks is where you need to do some work.

regards

2 hours ago, Zoltan777 said:

I don't know any of these terms but when I am looking at the dinosaurs bones they look old.

1.   The Bones in Museums aren't the Actual Bones.

2.  "Looks" are subjective and can be quite deceiving. 

So if it was 5 days between the earth creation and  adam creation where would you place the dinosaurs. 

The Sixth Day...

(Genesis 1:24-31) "¶ And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.  {25} And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.  {26} ¶ And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.  {27} So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.  {28} And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.  {29} ¶ And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.  {30} And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.  {31} And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day."

regards

• This is Worthy 1

Guest Thallasa
3 hours ago, Zoltan777 said:

But it still brings up some questions. The dinosaurs lived much earlier before human mankind was made. In genesis God created the earth and on the sixth day he created adam and eve. So the question how much time was between this two event?

Zoltan ,I must admit that I am not too interested in dinosaurs ,but those who believe falsely in YEC, will not answer your questions . Some instead resort to extreme sarcasm ,which is pure hatred . Instead, if you believe in  prayer, I would ask you to pray for those too , when you pray for yourself . I see real goodness in you ,while thinking you have a lot of study to do . Keep refining your relationship with our Lord .

Guest Thallasa
59 minutes ago, Enoch2021 said:

Really?? Confirm Please...?

:blink: So a question doesn't need an answer?

How so?

Yes

Do you have a relationship to , or with spaces , between punctuation marks ?

Well pull up my last 100 posts and Confirm please...?  

I haven't mentioned Rib Eye Steaks in quite a while either... does that Ipso Facto mean I dislike Rib Eyes?

Clarify what?

Modesty to posts?  Why are you attaching emotions to posts?

Define Appeal to Emotion (Fallacy)?

I'm sorry, this is quite: vague, incoherent, and pointless.

Maybe it's spaces and their association with punctuation marks is where you need to do some work.

regards

I will put you on ignore ,as you are very destructive, with no redeeming features . I could tell you much that is very important ,but I would not waste my learning on your sad mean self . We all have a weakness ,some greater  than others ,and your is a negative attitude to that which is feminine, or feeling .

I have seen many of your posts ,all of which mock everyone elses point of view ,as you are so sure of your own talents ,but, just remember that FLAW , it distorts all of that learning ,and makes it meaningless .

You are the  mirror image of Richard Dawkins .:emot-lwt: . Both blind on one side .