• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  295
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Sister said:

Hi Zoltan777

No not enough.  You have to follow it through carefully.

People who read the bible for the first time say that also!  They are reading for the first time about dragons, talking serpents, beasts, ....all seems like something out of a novel for them too.  The book of Adam and Eve is simple.  There are things in there that we really need to concentrate on, and ask for understanding, just like we do in the holy scriptures.  Many questions have to be asked if we think something is contradictory, this is good practice, but don't give up because the problem often lies with us,...our mis-interpretation, and not the words being told.

I cannot prove anything to you.  If that spirit in you is just satisfied with just what you have been given, then leave it alone, ...but if you have a thirst for more knowledge and really want to know all the details we have never heard before, give it a try, and make your mind up at the end.

The holy angels of God did not trangress the order.  They are obedient.  However, Satan and his angels came and stirred trouble on earth, starting right from Adam.  They transgressed from the beginning.  How can we put this in the end times only, when we know the scriptures starting from Genesis?

Job shows us that Satan was in a meeting in "heaven", therefore he was not cast out completely then.  Revelation 12 shows us that after the man child (Christ) was caught up to God, war broke out in heaven, and the dragon and his angels were cast out for good.  Now if the dragon was ready to devour Christ even before he was born using Herod, and cast down a third of the angels with his tail, then that means that at that particular time in history, Satan's angels were down here all together.  What about their stations?  Were they not supposed to keep the order of the luminaries?, keep it working like clockwork?  This is my opinion only that time is not kept accurately around the time of Christ.  Before that it would of happened also, but they are not in heaven now and when the sun and the moon and the stars are smitten as spoken in Revelation, it is not because of those fallen angels, but because of God's command to his own angels.  There is a difference.

They are already out of heaven?  After the war which took place when Christ arose.  I can't understand why this is so hard to understand?  The scripture in Rev 12 gives the timing.  Am I reading a different bible from every one else?

Angels are definately mingling with humans now, I agree. They are being worshiped and are communicating with man.  They are showing themselves and are feared by those who worship them, and who do unspeakable sacrifices for them.  But they don't appear to everyone.  As for Daniel, this is not talking about angels, it's talking about the ten kings.  They are mingling with all types....the religions of today,...Islam, Hindu, Christian, Roman Catholic, even ancient pagan religions etc,....and not only religions, but atheists, governments, ...all people of all nations. They mingle but they don't stick, because they have their own agenda and are using everyone else to serve their purpose.

Ok, you cannot see it yet.  I will not hold this against you, but I stand firm.  Go back to Genesis, and Exodus, and all the prophets and check again if the angels kept their station?  Was Satan always working alone?  Again 5,500 yrs from Adam to Christ's death and resurrection, and not to the end.  Just ponder on it for a while.

No I don't consider all of Rev 12 past, because this part is future;

Revelation 12:17   And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Who is this person that will appear soon as a spiritual gift?

Hi Sister,

Okay, a question. What did you learn from book of Adam that I should be aware of? Why is it so special?

The holy angels of God did not trangress the order.  They are obedient.  However, Satan and his angels came and stirred trouble on earth, starting right from Adam.  They transgressed from the beginning.  How can we put this in the end times only, when we know the scriptures starting from Genesis?

Now I see where is the misunderstanding between me and you. Those fallen angels who married women had nothing to do with satan. Lucifer and his angels went against God well before Adam and Eve. Probably you don't know what happened and how many of them left Him...so I am not going to hold this against you :))). But those fallen angels who married women were God's angels until the time of Noah when they disobeyed Him and left their position. They were holy and God's servants up to a point. Let me quote from book of Enoch to prove they were God's angels: "Michael and Gabriel, Raphael and Phanuel shall be strengthened in that day, and shall then cast them into a furnace of blazing fire, that the Lord of spirits may be avenged of them for their crimes; because they became ministers of Satan, and seduced those who dwell upon earth."

Also when Enoch was praying for these fallen angels this is what God said to him: "Go and say to the Watchers of heaven, who have sent thee to intercede for them: "You should intercede" for men, and not men for you."

They BECAME satan's servants and seduced the whole earth. You have a very wrong view about the heaven and God's angels. You think they can't sin and go against Him. But everybody has free will. Also, NOBODY is perfect ONLY GOD! Not even the angels. That's the basic. 

That's what is in Jesus prophecy and book of Daniel that the last days will be like days of Noah when God's holy angels will leave their position and disobey God's order. That is the sign of the end what Revelation 12 is about. The other verses you have quoted before it's all about the end time when the moon, the stars, the sun will be out of order. As it is rev. 12 third of the stars will leave their position. It's all about God's holy angels. Even the chiefs. If you try to make any conclusion neglecting this fact your statement will be false at some point. 

Job shows us that Satan was in a meeting in "heaven", therefore he was not cast out completely then.  Revelation 12 shows us that after the man child (Christ) was caught up to God, war broke out in heaven, and the dragon and his angels were cast out for good.  Now if the dragon was ready to devour Christ even before he was born using Herod, and cast down a third of the angels with his tail, then that means that at that particular time in history, Satan's angels were down here all together.  What about their stations?  Were they not supposed to keep the order of the luminaries?, keep it working like clockwork?  This is my opinion only that time is not kept accurately around the time of Christ.  Before that it would of happened also, but they are not in heaven now and when the sun and the moon and the stars are smitten as spoken in Revelation, it is not because of those fallen angels, but because of God's command to his own angels.  There is a difference.

The bible talks about heavens in plural form indicating there are more heavens exist. First heaven our atmosphere. Second heaven is the angels realm. Third heaven God's place. Firstly lucifer and his angels left their position waaaaaay before Adam and Eve. Then they were cast down from God's place after Jesus. And soon they will be cast down from the second heaven as well to the earth. And when it will happen the third of the stars - which is God's angels - will be fallen too and that is a particular time of the FUTURE not the the past. And then their will be no signs to follow. But up to now the time is not out of order and as I said God prophecy will stay perfect anyway no matter what. I didn't understand the last bit of your saying though.

Angels are definately mingling with humans now, I agree. They are being worshiped and are communicating with man.  They are showing themselves and are feared by those who worship them, and who do unspeakable sacrifices for them.  But they don't appear to everyone.  As for Daniel, this is not talking about angels, it's talking about the ten kings.  They are mingling with all types....the religions of today,...Islam, Hindu, Christian, Roman Catholic, even ancient pagan religions etc,....and not only religions, but atheists, governments, ...all people of all nations. They mingle but they don't stick, because they have their own agenda and are using everyone else to serve their purpose.

You are taking Daniel vision in the wrong way. It is not just about empires but mainly about powers and angels and their time. The last time they will mix themselves with the seeds of man. What you have describe it's not mingling. I meant having sex as it was day of Noah. And they will be God's fallen angels who become satan's servant who will establish the antichrist's empire.

Who is this person that will appear soon as a spiritual gift?

if you are waiting for a name I will disappoint you. But her is my thought. Before Jesus coming the church must be in a perfect stage and in a perfect union. Like a beautiful virgin without any flaw. But if you are looking at the church now it is everything else but neither beautiful nor one nor virgin. The situation is devastating if we are arguing whether the gay marriage should be accepted. If you are not virgin before marriage it's completely normal. Having girlfriend and boyfriend??? What is the wrong with it? Well... it wasn't normal long time ago. And it's just getting worse and worse.

God said and promised according to Joel which is quoted in Act 2:17. "'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams." -but the thing is it won't happen without a spiritual leader. It is impossible. If you are looking to the history when God turned the people back to Him there was ALWAYS a man (sometimes woman but it's very rare) anointed by God through whom He accomplished His work. If you believe that in the last days God restores the faith and awake the nations then you must accept this will happen through a man who's going to be appointed by God. There is no other way God will pour His Spirit on us in this chaos. There must be someone coming who will lead the churches back to God. 

As I said in my previous post there will be a sign in the sky soon and I believe it's related to the appointment of this spiritual gift who will appear somewhere in the next 3 years.

But what about the dinosaurs? We are drifting away a bit....never mind

Edited by Zoltan777

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

7 hours ago, Zoltan777 said:

Hi Sister,

Okay, a question. What did you learn from book of Adam that I should be aware of? Why is it so special?

Hi Zoltan777

I learn't so much.  Where do I start?

The kingdom of God on earth started right there in that garden first with one man, and then with Eve, only two people.

Now referring back to Enoch just for a minute, God revealed that when he made the angels, he created them in troops.  So the angels were mass produced all according to their types, but when God made Adam, he made him in his own image, after his likeness, unique and very different from the angels..  The book of Adam and Eve agrees with Enoch, that when the angels first saw Adam created, they rejoiced in the Lord, and were afraid of Adam because he resembled God so much whereas they do not.

Now God put Adam in charge of the earth, and gave man dominion over the earth, and this is when jealousy first entered Lucifer's heart, because Lucifer desired that God would give him dominion over the earth....but no, it was given to man who was created in God's image.

So because Lucifer did not agree with God's plan, and felt he was missing out on something, sin entered into him, in his thoughts only, but he had not acted on it yet, until after Eve was made.  Now he's guilty on acting on what was in his heart, as the thought is now manifest. This is where it all started.

God made Adam a "type" of angel, ...because of the brightness that was in him, yet he was still flesh, but had no use for the flesh yet. Adam, being so in tune to God, could see the angels in the heavens, and hear them singing and praising God.  Adam did not feel hunger, or thirst whilst in the garden, and his feet never touched the ground.  He also did not experience "darkness" because the light eminating from God was constantly shinning on him.

Only after Adam and Eve were sent out of the garden, they felt for the first time sand under their feet and where afraid. They looked around and saw land that was completely different with stones, and thorns.  They felt afraid because that brightness in them was gone, and they could no longer see or hear the angels of God singing and praising God.  Their bodies started to feel "hunger" and "thirst" for the first time also.  They felt the heat of the sun, which frightened them and God commanded them to go into a dark cave, called the cave of treasures, and stay there until he told them they could go out.  This cave was full of darkness, and Adam and Eve cried out in extreme fear as they had never experienced darkness and this type of fear before.

I will post a few verses.

Chapter II. (2)

1 BUT when our father Adam, and Eve, went out of the garden, they trod the ground on their feet, not knowing they were treading.

2 And when they came to the opening of the gate of the garden, and saw the broad earth spread before them, covered with stones large and small, and with sand, they feared and trembled, and fell on their faces, from the fear that came upon them; and they were as dead.

3 Because--whereas they had hitherto been in the garden-land, beautifully planted with all manner of trees--they now saw themselves, in a strange land, which they knew not, and had never seen.

4 And because at that time they were filled with the grace of a bright nature, and they had not hearts turned towards earthly things.

5 Therefore had God pity on them; and when He saw them fallen before the gate of the garden, He sent His Word unto father Adam and Eve, and raised them from their fallen state.

Chapter V. (5)

1 THEN Adam and Eve entered the cave, and stood praying, in their own tongue, unknown to us, but which they knew well.

2 And as they prayed, Adam raised his eyes, and saw the rock and the roof of the cave that covered him overhead, so that he could see neither heaven, nor God's creatures. So he wept and smote heavily upon his breast, until he dropped, and was as dead.

3 And Eve sat weeping; for she believed he was dead.

4 Then she arose, spread her hands towards God, suing Him for mercy and pity, and said, "O God, forgive me my sin, the sin which I committed, and remember it not against me.

5 "For I alone caused Thy servant to fall from the garden into this lost estate; from light into this darkness; and from the abode of joy into this prison.

6 "O God, look upon this Thy servant thus fallen, and raise him from his death, that he may weep and repent of his transgression which he committed through me.

7 "Take not away his soul this once; but let him live that he may stand after the measure of his repentance, and do Thy will, as before his death.

8 "But if Thou do not raise him up, then, O God, take away my own soul, that I be like him; and leave me not in this dungeon, one and alone; for I could not stand alone in this world, but with him only.

9 "For Thou, O God, didst cause a slumber to come upon him, and didst take a bone from his side, and didst restore the flesh in the place of it, by Thy divine power.

10 "And Thou didst take me, the bone, and make me a woman, bright like him, with heart, reason, and speech; and in flesh, like unto his own; and Thou didst make me after the likeness of his countenance, by Thy mercy and power.

11 "O Lord, I and he are one and Thou, O God, art our Creator, Thou are He who made us both in one day.

Chapter VIII. (8)

1 THEN Adam wept and said, "O God, when we dwelt in the garden, and our hearts were lifted up, we saw the angels that sang praises in heaven, but now we do not see as we were used to do; nay, when we entered the cave, all creation became hidden from us."

2 Then God the Lord said unto Adam, "When thou wast under subjection to Me, thou hadst a bright nature within thee, and for that reason couldst thou see things afar off. But after thy transgression thy bright nature was withdrawn from thee; and it was not left to thee to see things afar off, but only near at hand; after the ability of the flesh; for it is brutish."

3 When Adam and Eve had heard these words from God, they went their way; praising and worshipping Him with a sorrowful heart.

THEN Adam and Eve came out of the Cave of Treasures, and drew near to the garden gate, and there they stood to look at it, and wept for having come away from it.

2 And Adam and Eve went from before the gate of the garden to the southern side of it, and found there the water that watered the garden, from the root of the Tree of Life, and that parted itself from thence into four rivers over the earth.

3 Then they came and drew near to that water, and looked at it; and saw that it was the water that came forth from under the root of the Tree of Life in the garden.

4 And Adam wept and wailed, and smote upon his breast, for being severed from the garden; and said to Eve:--

5 "Why hast thou brought upon me, upon thyself, and upon our seed, so many of these plagues and punishments?"

6 And Eve said unto him, "What is it thou hast seen, to weep and to speak to me in this wise?"

7 And he said to Eve, "Seest thou not this water that was with us in the garden, that watered the trees of the garden, and flowed out thence?

8 "And we, when we were in the garden, did not care about it; but since we came to this strange land, we love it, and turn it to use for our body."

9 But when Eve heard these words from him, she wept; and from the soreness of their weeping, they fell into that water; and would have put an end to themselves in it, so as never again to return and behold the creation; for when they looked upon the work of creation, they felt they must put an end to themselves.

Chapter X. (10)

Their bodies need water after they leave the Garden.

1 THEN God, merciful and gracious, looked upon them thus lying in the water, and nigh unto death, and sent an angel, who brought them out of the water, and laid them on the seashore as dead.

2 Then the angel went up to God, was welcome, and said, "O God, Thy creatures have breathed their last."

3 Then God sent His Word unto Adam and Eve, who raised them from their death.

4 And Adam said, after he was raised, "O God, while we were in the garden we did not require, or care for this water; but since we came to this land we cannot do without it."

5 Then God said to Adam, "While thou wast under My command and wast a bright angel, thou knewest not this water.

6 "But after that thou hast transgressed My commandment, thou canst not do without water, wherein to wash thy body and make it grow; for it is now like that of beasts, and is in want of water."

7 When Adam and Eve heard these words from God, they wept a bitter cry; and Adam entreated God to let him return into the garden, and look at it a second time.

8 But God said unto Adam, "I have made thee a promise; when that promise is fulfilled, I will bring thee back into the garden, thee and thy righteous seed."

9 And God ceased to commune with Adam.

Chapter XI. (11)

A recollection of the glorious days in the Garden.

1 THEN Adam and Eve felt themselves burning with thirst, and heat, and sorrow.

2 And Adam said to Eve, "We shall not drink of this water, even if we were to die. O Eve, when this water comes into our inner parts, it will increase our punishments and that of our children, that shall come after us."

3 Both Adam and Eve then withdrew from the water, and drank none of it at all; but came and entered the Cave of Treasures.

4 But when in it Adam could not see Eve; he only heard the noise she made. Neither could she see Adam, but heard the noise he made.

5 Then Adam wept, in deep affliction, and smote upon his breast; and he arose and said to Eve, "Where art thou?"

6 And she said unto him, "Lo, I am standing in this darkness."

7 He then said to her, "Remember the bright nature in which we lived, while we abode in the garden!

8 "O Eve! remember the glory that rested on us in the garden. O Eve! remember the trees that overshadowed us in the garden while we moved among them.

9 "O Eve! remember that while we were in the garden, we knew neither night nor day.

Think of the Tree of Life, from below which flowed the water, and that shed lustre over us! Remember, O Eve, the garden-land, and the brightness thereof!

10 "Think, oh think of that garden in which was no darkness, while we dwelt therein.

11 "Whereas no sooner did we come into this Cave of Treasures than darkness compassed us round about; until we can no longer see each other; and all the pleasure of this life has come to an end."

Chapter XII. (12)

1 THEN Adam smote upon his breast, he and Eve, and they mourned the whole night until dawn drew near, and they sighed over the length of the night in Miyazia.

2 And Adam beat himself, and threw himself on the ground in the cave, from bitter grief, and because of the darkness, and lay there as dead.

3 But Eve heard the noise he made in falling upon the earth. And she felt about for him with her hands, and found him like a corpse.

4 Then she was afraid, speechless, and remained by him.

5 But the merciful Lord looked on the death of Adam, and on Eve's silence from fear of the darkness.

6 And the Word of God came unto Adam and raised him from his death, and opened Eve's mouth that she might speak.

7 Then Adam arose in the cave and said, "O God, wherefore has light departed from us, and darkness come over us? Wherefore dost Thou leave us in this long darkness? Why wilt Thou plague us thus?

8 "And this darkness, O Lord, where was it ere it came upon us? It is such, that we cannot see each other.

9 "For, so long as we were in the garden, we neither saw nor even knew what darkness is. I was not hidden from Eve, neither was she hidden from me, until now that she cannot see me; and no darkness came upon us, to separate us from each other.

10 "But she and I were both in one bright light. I saw her and she saw me. Yet now since we came into this cave, darkness has come upon us, and parted us asunder, so that I do not see her, and she does not see me.

11 "O Lord, wilt Thou then plague us with this darkness?"

Chapter XIII. (13)

1 THEN when God, who is merciful and full of pity, heard Adam's voice, He said unto him:--

2 "O Adam, so long as the good angel was obedient to Me, a bright light rested on him and on his hosts.

3 "But when he transgressed My commandment, I deprived him of that bright nature, and he became dark.

4 "And when he was in the heavens, in the realms of light, he knew naught of darkness.

5 "But he transgressed, and I made him fall from heaven upon the earth; and it was this darkness that came upon him.

6 "And on thee, O Adam, while in My garden and obedient to Me, did that bright light rest also.

7 "But when I heard of thy transgression, I deprived thee of that bright light. Yet, of My mercy, I did not turn thee into darkness, but I made thee thy body of flesh, over which I spread this skin, in order that it may bear cold and heat.

8 "If I had let My wrath fall heavily upon thee, I should have destroyed thee; and had I turned thee into darkness, it would have been as if I killed thee.

9 "But in My mercy, I have made thee as thou art; when thou didst transgress My commandment, O Adam, I drove thee from the garden, and made thee come forth into this land; and commanded thee to dwell in this cave; and darkness came upon thee, as it did upon him who transgressed My commandment.

10 "Thus, O Adam, has this night deceived thee. It is not to last for ever; but is only of twelve hours; when it is over, daylight will return.

11 "Sigh not, therefore, neither be moved; and say not in thy heart that this darkness is long and drags on wearily; and say not in thy heart that I plague thee with it.

12 "Strengthen thy heart, and be not afraid. This darkness is not a punishment. But, O Adam, I have made the day, and have placed the sun in it to give light; in order that thou and thy children should do your work.

13 "For I knew thou shouldest sin and transgress, and come out into this land. Yet would I not force thee, nor be heard upon thee, nor shut up; nor doom thee through thy fall; nor through thy coming out from light into darkness; nor yet through thy coining from the garden into this land.

14 "For I made thee of the light; and I willed to bring out children of light from thee and like unto thee.

15 "But thou didst not keep one day My commandment; until I had finished the creation and blessed everything in it.

16 "Then I commanded thee concerning the tree, that thou eat not thereof. Yet I knew that Satan, who deceived himself, would also deceive thee.

17 "So I made known to thee by means of the tree, not to come near him. And I told thee not to eat of the fruit thereof, nor to taste of it, nor yet to sit under it, nor to yield to it.

18 "Had I not been and spoken to thee, O Adam, concerning the tree, and had I left thee without a commandment, and thou hadst sinned--it would have been an offence on My part, for not having given thee any order; thou wouldst turn round and blame Me for it.

19 "But I commanded thee, and warned thee, and thou didst fall. So that My creatures cannot blame me; but the blame rests on them alone.

20 "And, O Adam, I have made the day for thee and for thy children after thee, for them to work, and toil therein. And I have made the night for them to rest in it from their work; and for the beasts of the field to go forth by night and seek their food.

21 "But little of darkness now remains, O Adam; and daylight will soon appear."

Chapter XIV. (14)

The earliest prophecy of the coming of Christ.

1 THEN Adam said unto God: "O Lord, take Thou my soul, and let me not see this gloom any more; or remove me to some place where there is no darkness."

2 But God the Lord said to Adam, "Verily I say unto thee, this darkness will pass from thee, every day I have determined for thee, until the fulfilment of My covenant; when I will save thee and bring thee back again into the garden, into the abode of light thou longest for, wherein is no darkness. I will bring thee, to it--in the kingdom of heaven."

3 Again said God unto Adam, "All this misery that thou hast been made to take upon thee because of thy transgression, will not free thee from the hand of Satan, and will not save thee.

4 "But I will. When I shall come down from heaven, and shall become flesh of thy seed, and take upon Me the infirmity from which thou sufferest, then the darkness that came upon thee in this cave shall come upon Me in the grave, when I am in the flesh of thy seed.

5 "And I, who am without years, shall be subject to the reckoning of years, of times, of months, and of days, and I shall be reckoned as one of the sons of men, in order to save thee."

6 And God ceased to commune with Adam.

Chapter XV. (15)

1 THEN Adam and Eve wept and sorrowed by reason of God's word to them, that they should not return to the garden until the fulfilment of the days decreed upon them; but mostly because God had told them that He should suffer for their salvation.

So I learn't so far, that Adam and Eve had no need to eat and drink in the garden, their eyesight was unlimited and could see very far, their ears could also hear from a great distance.  They spoke a tongue that that is unknown to man, and Adam was the only creature, unique that was created to resemble God, and was made bright.  Don't forget Adam and Eve were only in the garden one day, and sinned before that day was over.  So that time in the garden was very short, but seemed like forever to them as they constantly reminisce over the garden throughout the book yearning to return.

I never knew this before so I learn't a little something new.  The book gets even more interesting as you read on to where the serpent comes and constantly deceives them appearing in many different forms and how cunning he is. 

I will stop there for now....and continue later.  Just concentrate on this first and weigh out if this was all possible?

• Group:  Advanced Member

7 hours ago, Sister said:

Hi Zoltan777

I learn't so much.  Where do I start?

The kingdom of God on earth started right there in that garden first with one man, and then with Eve, only two people.

Now referring back to Enoch just for a minute, God revealed that when he made the angels, he created them in troops.  So the angels were mass produced all according to their types, but when God made Adam, he made him in his own image, after his likeness, unique and very different from the angels..  The book of Adam and Eve agrees with Enoch, that when the angels first saw Adam created, they rejoiced in the Lord, and were afraid of Adam because he resembled God so much whereas they do not.

Now God put Adam in charge of the earth, and gave man dominion over the earth, and this is when jealousy first entered Lucifer's heart, because Lucifer desired that God would give him dominion over the earth....but no, it was given to man who was created in God's image.

So because Lucifer did not agree with God's plan, and felt he was missing out on something, sin entered into him, in his thoughts only, but he had not acted on it yet, until after Eve was made.  Now he's guilty on acting on what was in his heart, as the thought is now manifest. This is where it all started.

God made Adam a "type" of angel, ...because of the brightness that was in him, yet he was still flesh, but had no use for the flesh yet. Adam, being so in tune to God, could see the angels in the heavens, and hear them singing and praising God.  Adam did not feel hunger, or thirst whilst in the garden, and his feet never touched the ground.  He also did not experience "darkness" because the light eminating from God was constantly shinning on him.

Only after Adam and Eve were sent out of the garden, they felt for the first time sand under their feet and where afraid. They looked around and saw land that was completely different with stones, and thorns.  They felt afraid because that brightness in them was gone, and they could no longer see or hear the angels of God singing and praising God.  Their bodies started to feel "hunger" and "thirst" for the first time also.  They felt the heat of the sun, which frightened them and God commanded them to go into a dark cave, called the cave of treasures, and stay there until he told them they could go out.  This cave was full of darkness, and Adam and Eve cried out in extreme fear as they had never experienced darkness and this type of fear before.

I will post a few verses.

Chapter II. (2)

1 BUT when our father Adam, and Eve, went out of the garden, they trod the ground on their feet, not knowing they were treading.

2 And when they came to the opening of the gate of the garden, and saw the broad earth spread before them, covered with stones large and small, and with sand, they feared and trembled, and fell on their faces, from the fear that came upon them; and they were as dead.

3 Because--whereas they had hitherto been in the garden-land, beautifully planted with all manner of trees--they now saw themselves, in a strange land, which they knew not, and had never seen.

4 And because at that time they were filled with the grace of a bright nature, and they had not hearts turned towards earthly things.

5 Therefore had God pity on them; and when He saw them fallen before the gate of the garden, He sent His Word unto father Adam and Eve, and raised them from their fallen state.

Chapter V. (5)

1 THEN Adam and Eve entered the cave, and stood praying, in their own tongue, unknown to us, but which they knew well.

2 And as they prayed, Adam raised his eyes, and saw the rock and the roof of the cave that covered him overhead, so that he could see neither heaven, nor God's creatures. So he wept and smote heavily upon his breast, until he dropped, and was as dead.

3 And Eve sat weeping; for she believed he was dead.

4 Then she arose, spread her hands towards God, suing Him for mercy and pity, and said, "O God, forgive me my sin, the sin which I committed, and remember it not against me.

5 "For I alone caused Thy servant to fall from the garden into this lost estate; from light into this darkness; and from the abode of joy into this prison.

6 "O God, look upon this Thy servant thus fallen, and raise him from his death, that he may weep and repent of his transgression which he committed through me.

7 "Take not away his soul this once; but let him live that he may stand after the measure of his repentance, and do Thy will, as before his death.

8 "But if Thou do not raise him up, then, O God, take away my own soul, that I be like him; and leave me not in this dungeon, one and alone; for I could not stand alone in this world, but with him only.

9 "For Thou, O God, didst cause a slumber to come upon him, and didst take a bone from his side, and didst restore the flesh in the place of it, by Thy divine power.

10 "And Thou didst take me, the bone, and make me a woman, bright like him, with heart, reason, and speech; and in flesh, like unto his own; and Thou didst make me after the likeness of his countenance, by Thy mercy and power.

11 "O Lord, I and he are one and Thou, O God, art our Creator, Thou are He who made us both in one day.

Chapter VIII. (8)

1 THEN Adam wept and said, "O God, when we dwelt in the garden, and our hearts were lifted up, we saw the angels that sang praises in heaven, but now we do not see as we were used to do; nay, when we entered the cave, all creation became hidden from us."

2 Then God the Lord said unto Adam, "When thou wast under subjection to Me, thou hadst a bright nature within thee, and for that reason couldst thou see things afar off. But after thy transgression thy bright nature was withdrawn from thee; and it was not left to thee to see things afar off, but only near at hand; after the ability of the flesh; for it is brutish."

3 When Adam and Eve had heard these words from God, they went their way; praising and worshipping Him with a sorrowful heart.

THEN Adam and Eve came out of the Cave of Treasures, and drew near to the garden gate, and there they stood to look at it, and wept for having come away from it.

2 And Adam and Eve went from before the gate of the garden to the southern side of it, and found there the water that watered the garden, from the root of the Tree of Life, and that parted itself from thence into four rivers over the earth.

3 Then they came and drew near to that water, and looked at it; and saw that it was the water that came forth from under the root of the Tree of Life in the garden.

4 And Adam wept and wailed, and smote upon his breast, for being severed from the garden; and said to Eve:--

5 "Why hast thou brought upon me, upon thyself, and upon our seed, so many of these plagues and punishments?"

6 And Eve said unto him, "What is it thou hast seen, to weep and to speak to me in this wise?"

7 And he said to Eve, "Seest thou not this water that was with us in the garden, that watered the trees of the garden, and flowed out thence?

8 "And we, when we were in the garden, did not care about it; but since we came to this strange land, we love it, and turn it to use for our body."

9 But when Eve heard these words from him, she wept; and from the soreness of their weeping, they fell into that water; and would have put an end to themselves in it, so as never again to return and behold the creation; for when they looked upon the work of creation, they felt they must put an end to themselves.

Chapter X. (10)

Their bodies need water after they leave the Garden.

1 THEN God, merciful and gracious, looked upon them thus lying in the water, and nigh unto death, and sent an angel, who brought them out of the water, and laid them on the seashore as dead.

2 Then the angel went up to God, was welcome, and said, "O God, Thy creatures have breathed their last."

3 Then God sent His Word unto Adam and Eve, who raised them from their death.

4 And Adam said, after he was raised, "O God, while we were in the garden we did not require, or care for this water; but since we came to this land we cannot do without it."

5 Then God said to Adam, "While thou wast under My command and wast a bright angel, thou knewest not this water.

6 "But after that thou hast transgressed My commandment, thou canst not do without water, wherein to wash thy body and make it grow; for it is now like that of beasts, and is in want of water."

7 When Adam and Eve heard these words from God, they wept a bitter cry; and Adam entreated God to let him return into the garden, and look at it a second time.

8 But God said unto Adam, "I have made thee a promise; when that promise is fulfilled, I will bring thee back into the garden, thee and thy righteous seed."

9 And God ceased to commune with Adam.

Chapter XI. (11)

A recollection of the glorious days in the Garden.

1 THEN Adam and Eve felt themselves burning with thirst, and heat, and sorrow.

2 And Adam said to Eve, "We shall not drink of this water, even if we were to die. O Eve, when this water comes into our inner parts, it will increase our punishments and that of our children, that shall come after us."

3 Both Adam and Eve then withdrew from the water, and drank none of it at all; but came and entered the Cave of Treasures.

4 But when in it Adam could not see Eve; he only heard the noise she made. Neither could she see Adam, but heard the noise he made.

5 Then Adam wept, in deep affliction, and smote upon his breast; and he arose and said to Eve, "Where art thou?"

6 And she said unto him, "Lo, I am standing in this darkness."

7 He then said to her, "Remember the bright nature in which we lived, while we abode in the garden!

8 "O Eve! remember the glory that rested on us in the garden. O Eve! remember the trees that overshadowed us in the garden while we moved among them.

9 "O Eve! remember that while we were in the garden, we knew neither night nor day.

Think of the Tree of Life, from below which flowed the water, and that shed lustre over us! Remember, O Eve, the garden-land, and the brightness thereof!

10 "Think, oh think of that garden in which was no darkness, while we dwelt therein.

11 "Whereas no sooner did we come into this Cave of Treasures than darkness compassed us round about; until we can no longer see each other; and all the pleasure of this life has come to an end."

Chapter XII. (12)

1 THEN Adam smote upon his breast, he and Eve, and they mourned the whole night until dawn drew near, and they sighed over the length of the night in Miyazia.

2 And Adam beat himself, and threw himself on the ground in the cave, from bitter grief, and because of the darkness, and lay there as dead.

3 But Eve heard the noise he made in falling upon the earth. And she felt about for him with her hands, and found him like a corpse.

4 Then she was afraid, speechless, and remained by him.

5 But the merciful Lord looked on the death of Adam, and on Eve's silence from fear of the darkness.

6 And the Word of God came unto Adam and raised him from his death, and opened Eve's mouth that she might speak.

7 Then Adam arose in the cave and said, "O God, wherefore has light departed from us, and darkness come over us? Wherefore dost Thou leave us in this long darkness? Why wilt Thou plague us thus?

8 "And this darkness, O Lord, where was it ere it came upon us? It is such, that we cannot see each other.

9 "For, so long as we were in the garden, we neither saw nor even knew what darkness is. I was not hidden from Eve, neither was she hidden from me, until now that she cannot see me; and no darkness came upon us, to separate us from each other.

10 "But she and I were both in one bright light. I saw her and she saw me. Yet now since we came into this cave, darkness has come upon us, and parted us asunder, so that I do not see her, and she does not see me.

11 "O Lord, wilt Thou then plague us with this darkness?"

Chapter XIII. (13)

1 THEN when God, who is merciful and full of pity, heard Adam's voice, He said unto him:--

2 "O Adam, so long as the good angel was obedient to Me, a bright light rested on him and on his hosts.

3 "But when he transgressed My commandment, I deprived him of that bright nature, and he became dark.

4 "And when he was in the heavens, in the realms of light, he knew naught of darkness.

5 "But he transgressed, and I made him fall from heaven upon the earth; and it was this darkness that came upon him.

6 "And on thee, O Adam, while in My garden and obedient to Me, did that bright light rest also.

7 "But when I heard of thy transgression, I deprived thee of that bright light. Yet, of My mercy, I did not turn thee into darkness, but I made thee thy body of flesh, over which I spread this skin, in order that it may bear cold and heat.

8 "If I had let My wrath fall heavily upon thee, I should have destroyed thee; and had I turned thee into darkness, it would have been as if I killed thee.

9 "But in My mercy, I have made thee as thou art; when thou didst transgress My commandment, O Adam, I drove thee from the garden, and made thee come forth into this land; and commanded thee to dwell in this cave; and darkness came upon thee, as it did upon him who transgressed My commandment.

10 "Thus, O Adam, has this night deceived thee. It is not to last for ever; but is only of twelve hours; when it is over, daylight will return.

11 "Sigh not, therefore, neither be moved; and say not in thy heart that this darkness is long and drags on wearily; and say not in thy heart that I plague thee with it.

12 "Strengthen thy heart, and be not afraid. This darkness is not a punishment. But, O Adam, I have made the day, and have placed the sun in it to give light; in order that thou and thy children should do your work.

13 "For I knew thou shouldest sin and transgress, and come out into this land. Yet would I not force thee, nor be heard upon thee, nor shut up; nor doom thee through thy fall; nor through thy coming out from light into darkness; nor yet through thy coining from the garden into this land.

14 "For I made thee of the light; and I willed to bring out children of light from thee and like unto thee.

15 "But thou didst not keep one day My commandment; until I had finished the creation and blessed everything in it.

16 "Then I commanded thee concerning the tree, that thou eat not thereof. Yet I knew that Satan, who deceived himself, would also deceive thee.

17 "So I made known to thee by means of the tree, not to come near him. And I told thee not to eat of the fruit thereof, nor to taste of it, nor yet to sit under it, nor to yield to it.

18 "Had I not been and spoken to thee, O Adam, concerning the tree, and had I left thee without a commandment, and thou hadst sinned--it would have been an offence on My part, for not having given thee any order; thou wouldst turn round and blame Me for it.

19 "But I commanded thee, and warned thee, and thou didst fall. So that My creatures cannot blame me; but the blame rests on them alone.

20 "And, O Adam, I have made the day for thee and for thy children after thee, for them to work, and toil therein. And I have made the night for them to rest in it from their work; and for the beasts of the field to go forth by night and seek their food.

21 "But little of darkness now remains, O Adam; and daylight will soon appear."

Chapter XIV. (14)

The earliest prophecy of the coming of Christ.

1 THEN Adam said unto God: "O Lord, take Thou my soul, and let me not see this gloom any more; or remove me to some place where there is no darkness."

2 But God the Lord said to Adam, "Verily I say unto thee, this darkness will pass from thee, every day I have determined for thee, until the fulfilment of My covenant; when I will save thee and bring thee back again into the garden, into the abode of light thou longest for, wherein is no darkness. I will bring thee, to it--in the kingdom of heaven."

3 Again said God unto Adam, "All this misery that thou hast been made to take upon thee because of thy transgression, will not free thee from the hand of Satan, and will not save thee.

4 "But I will. When I shall come down from heaven, and shall become flesh of thy seed, and take upon Me the infirmity from which thou sufferest, then the darkness that came upon thee in this cave shall come upon Me in the grave, when I am in the flesh of thy seed.

5 "And I, who am without years, shall be subject to the reckoning of years, of times, of months, and of days, and I shall be reckoned as one of the sons of men, in order to save thee."

6 And God ceased to commune with Adam.

Chapter XV. (15)

1 THEN Adam and Eve wept and sorrowed by reason of God's word to them, that they should not return to the garden until the fulfilment of the days decreed upon them; but mostly because God had told them that He should suffer for their salvation.

So I learn't so far, that Adam and Eve had no need to eat and drink in the garden, their eyesight was unlimited and could see very far, their ears could also hear from a great distance.  They spoke a tongue that that is unknown to man, and Adam was the only creature, unique that was created to resemble God, and was made bright.  Don't forget Adam and Eve were only in the garden one day, and sinned before that day was over.  So that time in the garden was very short, but seemed like forever to them as they constantly reminisce over the garden throughout the book yearning to return.

I never knew this before so I learn't a little something new.  The book gets even more interesting as you read on to where the serpent comes and constantly deceives them appearing in many different forms and how cunning he is. 

I will stop there for now....and continue later.  Just concentrate on this first and weigh out if this was all possible?

I have read it through. hmmm... Another question: apart from the knowledge what else do you think you gained? To be honest I don't see this book could add anything to my personality making me better. Or does it?

And also, there is false statement in your comment. I don't know where you got the information that the sin enter into satan when eve was created. Lucifer went against God way before adam and eve.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Zoltan

Interesting Topic(or Topics,since there are a few going on here,lol) The funny thing is,whatever theory or belief anyone would like to support they probably could do so in a rather convincing way ,even with Scripture references.....many go to the Word of God as if it is a smorgasbord laid out for them to pick & choose whatever taste buds they want to tickle & tantalize that day,week,month or year...of course choosing single verses of Scripture out of context    This I know very well from personal experience,when I was babe in Christ-lol   But the important thing is to not lean on our own understanding,these are dire times where we must be very careful not to get distracted by things that have little to do with Salvation,Jesus Finished work on the cross...simply because it is interesting or even entertaining....BUT to:

Proverbs 3"5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

I do know people that spend countless hours researching different subjects ,siitting in front of the computer from sun up to sundown searching for " the answer" or "evidence" while the next door neighbor is not Saved & they don't even know his first name after living 10ft away from him for 16 years......anyway,I was just prompted to share that.....perhaps it is not meant for anyone here but maybe someone out there who is reading and needed to hear it?

Mark 16:15(KJV)

15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Zoltan.....there are many claiims that man & dinosaur co-existed,the present their "evidence".....?

http://www.icr.org/men-dinosaurs/

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2002/04/0418_020418_primates.html

http://apologeticspress.org/apcontent.aspx?category=9&article=2416

http://www.genesispark.com/exhibits/evidence/

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.11
  • Days Won:  4

59 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Just a couple of quick notes on this one - this article discusses the possibility that primates and dinosaurs may have coexisted sometime between 65 and 90 million years ago. First, it doesn't say anything about modern humans coexisting with dinosaurs. Second, this link clearly uses a time frame inconsistent with the other 3 links. Personally, I'll wait for some scientific evidence of human/dinosaur coexistence before I give serious thought to the hypothesis.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Personally, I'll wait for some scientific evidence of human/dinosaur coexistence before I give serious thought to the hypothesis.

Honestly I don't care if & when any scientific "evidence" is discovered.....I can't give any serious consideration to anything they come up with,being so far removed from any of it I have no way of knowing what is a sham and what may be true these days,I'm not directly involved in any studies,research etc-that basically leaves me to rely on media and that is certainly not good imo,lol    

I just Believe Gods Word & like Omega pointed out ,just because there is no mention of dinosaurs means nothing much,there is no mention of kangaroos either......I've always Believed that leviathon & the behemoth were good enough references that there was creatures that no longer exist today and it is highly likely they were what we would call "dinosaurs".......At the time of Adam & Eve they must have been vegetarians and posed no threat to humans,ater the fall perhaps the carnivores were placed far enough from humans not to endanger our species? Its ALL speculation,isn't it    With love-in Christ<kwik

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.11
  • Days Won:  4

28 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

I can't give any serious consideration to anything they come up with,being so far removed from any of it I have no way of knowing what is a sham and what may be true these days,I'm not directly involved in any studies,research etc-that basically leaves me to rely on media and that is certainly not good imo,lol 

Oh that's certainly true! :-)

But what is your opinion regarding consensus views from experts in particular fields?

15 hours ago, Zoltan777 said:

I have read it through. hmmm... Another question: apart from the knowledge what else do you think you gained? To be honest I don't see this book could add anything to my personality making me better. Or does it?

And also, there is false statement in your comment. I don't know where you got the information that the sin enter into satan when eve was created. Lucifer went against God way before adam and eve.

Zoltan777

The fact that you or anyone else rejects this book, doesn't affect me one bit.  In otherwords, I don't mind, and I am not offended.  I posted some verses from the book hoping that it would spark an interest for you to read more lol!.   I have gained so much from this book, just like I gained from the Canon first, and the book of Enoch second, the book of Jasher, and this book of Adam and Eve, and Esdras 1 & 2.  I have been studying the canon for 36 yrs now, and my foundation is from this alone. Notice I said foundation. I have not looked into these other books blindly.  I admit that when I first read Enoch, because the information in there is so incredible and detailed, I doubted it, but as I kept going over it, I realised that it was inspired by God, to be written, recorded and and given to us, especially of the last generation to receive with joy, to not take away our knowledge, but to add to it. If the foundation is there, and it's solid, nothing can shake it, nor can we be deceived.  It is always possible that our interpretations can be wrong some of the time, but the fault would lie with us and not what is written, so if we ask for understanding and persevere, and the Lord sees that we are truly serving him in spirit and in truth, he will correct us, so that we not be in error, and bring his name shame.  Sometimes, you have to keep searching and you will find the answer to a problem somewhere down the line, even from the canon, and it will connect.  So much patience is needed, and understanding is given in small doses, and not all at once.

Regarding my "false statement", I explained to you that Satan only had sin in his heart.  He cannot be condemned until that sin is "acted upon".  Just like us, we may get a bad thought about someone or something, but we wrestle with it in our mind.  We weigh out the consequences, good and bad,  then a scripture or a verse comes to mind, and we decide in our mind which path we want to take.  We either act, or repent of a bad thought.  Well Satan acted out his heart's desire, and the first sin committed by him was in deceiving Eve.  Now he is guilty.  It's done and it's manifested.

I already explained also, that I learn't from the book of Adam and Eve (on the parts I didn't quote,) that Satan's sin in his heart started from when God made Adam in his own image and gave him dominion over the earth. This is where the jealousy started in him, and his mind started turning dark. So he didn't "act" upon it until he deceived Eve.

So to say someone makes a false statement is a strong accusation, words like this can be flown around because of misunderstanding.  All you had to do was go back and read what I said.  Now that I've explained again, I hope you acknowledge that the saints should not talk to each other like this, and use those words so carefree.

If you don't accept this book, it is ok.  Don't read it then, but if you ask me questions on it, I will defend for you or anyone else that is reading.

• Group:  Advanced Member

15 hours ago, Sister said:

Zoltan777

The fact that you or anyone else rejects this book, doesn't affect me one bit.  In otherwords, I don't mind, and I am not offended.  I posted some verses from the book hoping that it would spark an interest for you to read more lol!.   I have gained so much from this book, just like I gained from the Canon first, and the book of Enoch second, the book of Jasher, and this book of Adam and Eve, and Esdras 1 & 2.  I have been studying the canon for 36 yrs now, and my foundation is from this alone. Notice I said foundation. I have not looked into these other books blindly.  I admit that when I first read Enoch, because the information in there is so incredible and detailed, I doubted it, but as I kept going over it, I realised that it was inspired by God, to be written, recorded and and given to us, especially of the last generation to receive with joy, to not take away our knowledge, but to add to it. If the foundation is there, and it's solid, nothing can shake it, nor can we be deceived.  It is always possible that our interpretations can be wrong some of the time, but the fault would lie with us and not what is written, so if we ask for understanding and persevere, and the Lord sees that we are truly serving him in spirit and in truth, he will correct us, so that we not be in error, and bring his name shame.  Sometimes, you have to keep searching and you will find the answer to a problem somewhere down the line, even from the canon, and it will connect.  So much patience is needed, and understanding is given in small doses, and not all at once.

Regarding my "false statement", I explained to you that Satan only had sin in his heart.  He cannot be condemned until that sin is "acted upon".  Just like us, we may get a bad thought about someone or something, but we wrestle with it in our mind.  We weigh out the consequences, good and bad,  then a scripture or a verse comes to mind, and we decide in our mind which path we want to take.  We either act, or repent of a bad thought.  Well Satan acted out his heart's desire, and the first sin committed by him was in deceiving Eve.  Now he is guilty.  It's done and it's manifested.

I already explained also, that I learn't from the book of Adam and Eve (on the parts I didn't quote,) that Satan's sin in his heart started from when God made Adam in his own image and gave him dominion over the earth. This is where the jealousy started in him, and his mind started turning dark. So he didn't "act" upon it until he deceived Eve.

So to say someone makes a false statement is a strong accusation, words like this can be flown around because of misunderstanding.  All you had to do was go back and read what I said.  Now that I've explained again, I hope you acknowledge that the saints should not talk to each other like this, and use those words so carefree.

If you don't accept this book, it is ok.  Don't read it then, but if you ask me questions on it, I will defend for you or anyone else that is reading.

No spark for me...lol! I am  sorry to disappoint you Sister. I haven't read those books mentioned apart from Book of Enoch which is truly truly one of the best book and shook me in a good way. That book is inspired by God for sure. I know many people doesn't want to accept this but for me it was a great impact on my life.

Also, I didn't mean to accuse you in anyway. Sorry if I used harsh words. But I don't think satan first sin was to deceive Adam and Eve. I believe it happened much earlier when he rebelled against God and set up his own kingdom. God didn't say much about what happened exactly or when. But the church where I grew up in faith is tend to accept the old creation theory and that the dinosaurs lived much before humans and their world was destroyed related to lucifer rebellion. So probably I was influenced by those teachings but for me this makes much more sense and I think it perfectly fits in the bible. But it wasn't a doctrinal question in that church and everybody was free to believe. It's not the faith by which we are saved anyway. Long time back many people believed that the earth is flat and the sun moving around the earth. Now the theory changed but the salvation stayed the same.

Edited by Zoltan777

On 8/19/2017 at 10:09 PM, Zoltan777 said:

No spark for me...lol! I am  sorry to disappoint you Sister. I haven't read those books mentioned apart from Book of Enoch which is truly truly one of the best book and shook me in a good way. That book is inspired by God for sure. I know many people doesn't want to accept this but for me it was a great impact on my life.

Also, I didn't mean to accuse you in anyway. Sorry if I used harsh words. But I don't think satan first sin was to deceive Adam and Eve. I believe it happened much earlier when he rebelled against God and set up his own kingdom. God didn't say much about what happened exactly or when. But the church where I grew up in faith is tend to accept the old creation theory and that the dinosaurs lived much before humans and their world was destroyed related to lucifer rebellion. So probably I was influenced by those teachings but for me this makes much more sense and I think it perfectly fits in the bible. But it wasn't a doctrinal question in that church and everybody was free to believe. It's not the faith by which we are saved anyway. Long time back many people believed that the earth is flat and the sun moving around the earth. Now the theory changed but the salvation stayed the same.

Hi Zoltan777

It's all good brother.  I understand we have different perspectives.