• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

10 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

The person needing to work on patience is you, not me.

ok, by church doctrin i mean the pagan greeks and pagan Romans were one church before they splint into Roman Catholic And greek orthodox. Alot of our doctrins on things that are formed beliefs outside Biblical Text are a comprimise between pagans and christians to smooth over issues that caused civil unrest. 

Guest shiloh357
2 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

ok, by church doctrin i mean the pagan greeks and pagan Romans were one church before they splint into Roman Catholic And greek orthodox. Alot of our doctrins on things that are formed beliefs outside Biblical Text are a comprimise between pagans and christians to smooth over issues that caused civil unrest. 

I don't see how that relates to Genesis 2.   Genesis 1 and 2 are one, singular creation account.  I don't see how the split between the RCC and and the Greek Orthodox had any bearing on that. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

I don't see how that relates to Genesis 2.   Genesis 1 and 2 are one, singular creation account.  I don't see how the split between the RCC and and the Greek Orthodox had any bearing on that. 

because look up sphere Rabbi teaching on creation and the sphere (totally blows away flat earth claims btw) in genesis its one turn around the sphere. as far back as rabbi teachings go a day is a day 12 evening to a 24 hour day. the drawn out creation is greek phylosophy

Edited by Reinitin