• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,154
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

1 hour ago, other one said:

Yes, we know how old you are.....   oh, ancient one.

:24: I think if we were around each other we be good friends :) 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, enoob57 said:

:24: I think if we were around each other we be good friends :) 

I do agree.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

On 8/1/2017 at 9:57 PM, Zoltan777 said:

Dinosaurs are not mentioned in the Bible so every knowledge is based on our understanding. I would like to see how Christians are thinking of it. What happened and why?

I can't answer many question but I like playing with thoughts so there is one I would like to share: I can imagine evolution among dinosaurs. It looks like the scientist might have some rights to say about the life how it began in that world but then something happened and God has created something new. But in this case, it means between creation of the earth and creation of the humans was like 1.000.000 years difference. But these are just thoughts so please take it easy and stop saying I should repent.

I would like to see how you imagine the creation of the whole word.

Hi Zoltan777

Genesis 6:1   And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

Genesis 6:2   That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Genesis 6:3   And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Genesis starts explaining it like this;

the sons of God = fallen angels.

Angels mixing mixing with man, breeding children, after men had started multiplying, but it does not say exactly when.

Genesis 6:4   There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Verse 4 expounds a little more.  The giants were there first, before the sons of God (fallen angels) started mingling with the daughters of men.

It reveals there is a comparison of two different kinds.  So before angels started breeding with women creating children, the giants were already there, which leads me to one conclusion, that these fallen angels started manipulating the animal kingdom first, before they moved on to the daughters of man.  I believe these "giants" are the dinosaurs, which were all destroyed in the flood.  So how long before the flood did all this happen?  We don't know but my thoughts and guess is that it happened only a few generations before the flood.

YET, evidence in the scriptures show us that after the flood, human giants were still around, so if only Noah and  his family were saved, where did these giants come from? 

The answer is quite simple.  Noah's wife must of had that mixed corrupted gene in her that was passed on to Ham, one of Noah's sons who was cursed, as all the giants were from Ham's lineage.

Genesis 6:5   And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Genesis 6:6   And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

Genesis 6:7   And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

Genesis 6:8   But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.

And this is around the time when all dinosaurs were wiped of the earth, during the flood.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.11
  • Days Won:  4

Are you still referring to dinosaurs? Is there any evidence outside of the Bible, either verifiable or falsifiable, that supports any of this? It seems like an awful lot of conjecture based on unusual interpretations of the Bible.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

On 8/1/2017 at 6:57 AM, Zoltan777 said:

Dinosaurs are not mentioned in the Bible so every knowledge is based on our understanding. I would like to see how Christians are thinking of it. What happened and why?

I can't answer many question but I like playing with thoughts so there is one I would like to share: I can imagine evolution among dinosaurs. It looks like the scientist might have some rights to say about the life how it began in that world but then something happened and God has created something new. But in this case, it means between creation of the earth and creation of the humans was like 1.000.000 years difference. But these are just thoughts so please take it easy and stop saying I should repent.

I would like to see how you imagine the creation of the whole word.

I don't even understand what the implication would be if dinosaurs are not mentioned in the Bible. Are giraffes, penguins, kangaroos mentioned? What does it mean, if they are not? The word dinosaur, was invented in 1841, so what word do you think the Bible would have used exactly?

More important a topic, than animals not mentioned or extinct species, is what will sinners (all of us) do, to avoid Hell, apart from the work of Jesus Christ? (It is a rhetorical question)

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

1 minute ago, Sojourner414 said:

"Enoob" and "Other One" come to mind. rofl

Oh my!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Sojourner414 said:

"Enoob" and "Other One" come to mind. rofl

LoL   now that's funny.....

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,056
  • Content Per Day:  15.08
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 8:36 PM, Sister said:

Hi Zoltan777

Genesis 6:1   And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

Genesis 6:2   That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Genesis 6:3   And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Angels mixing mixing with man, breeding children, after men had started multiplying, but it does not say exactly when.

This part is true.  But it was long enough for God to take drastic action.  Dinosaurs and the animals of the Cambrian Explosion were destroyed by Lucifer's Flood, not Noah's Flood.

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 8:36 PM, Sister said:

Genesis 6:4   There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Verse 4 expounds a little more.  The giants were there first, before the sons of God (fallen angels) started mingling with the daughters of men.

That is an assumption not based on a rigorous study of Holy Scripture.  I assume you are a Young Earth Creationist.  If you are, YEC like to play fast and loose with Science when it suits their purpose.  The rest of your argument can be dismissed because it is based on an error.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  295
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

On 13/08/2017 at 1:36 AM, Sister said:

Hi Zoltan777

It reveals there is a comparison of two different kinds.  So before angels started breeding with women creating children, the giants were already there, which leads me to one conclusion, that these fallen angels started manipulating the animal kingdom first, before they moved on to the daughters of man.  I believe these "giants" are the dinosaurs, which were all destroyed in the flood.  So how long before the flood did all this happen?  We don't know but my thoughts and guess is that it happened only a few generations before the flood.

YET, evidence in the scriptures show us that after the flood, human giants were still around, so if only Noah and  his family were saved, where did these giants come from? 

The answer is quite simple.  Noah's wife must of had that mixed corrupted gene in her that was passed on to Ham, one of Noah's sons who was cursed, as all the giants were from Ham's lineage.

Genesis 6:5   And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Genesis 6:6   And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

Genesis 6:7   And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

Genesis 6:8   But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.

And this is around the time when all dinosaurs were wiped of the earth, during the flood.

That's quite interesting about the the two different giants. But I disagree with your conclusion.

I don't know if you have read the book of Enoch but it puts this story in a different perspective.

Those fallen angels did not rebel against God together with lucifer in the same time but later in the time of Enoch when they decided to choose women for themselves. They were God's servants but they had fallen and became satan's servant.

So where those giants came from. My conclusion is that satan's angels previously already mingled with humans when those angels has fallen.

And I don't believe that dinosaurs lived with humans together. That's just against the logic.

But I am still thinking how come some of them survived the flood? Maybe you are right. But I got a feeling that you're not. I can't prove it though.

Edited by Zoltan777

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, Zoltan777 said:

That's quite interesting about the the two different giants. But I disagree with your conclusion.

We know the bones of human giants have been found.  Same with the dinosaur bones.  The bones of man, and the bones of beast.

We know the "sons of God" (angels) mingled with the seed of man, creating children which would of been a half man, half angel breed......Yet, Genesis clearly states that there were already giants on the earth, when the "sons of God" mingled with the daughters of man.  So just looking at this verse in Genesis, reveals one thing.  These other giants, were there before the angels started breeding with man.  Although it doesn't clearly state that these other giants were animals, it only makes sense, Satan corrupted a different type of flesh, first (animals).  He tried it, got away with it, then moved on to man.

I don't know if you have read the book of Enoch but it puts this story in a different perspective.

Yes I have.  The book of Enoch goes into detail about the angels mingling with man, but doesn't reveal them mingling with animals.  But just because God did not reveal, doesn't mean that it did not happen.  I think the clue in Genesis shows that the "beasts" were corrupted first..

Those fallen angels did not rebel against God together with lucifer in the same time but later in the time of Enoch when they decided to choose women for themselves. They were God's servants but they had fallen and became satan's servant.

Satan was the first to rebel against man in the garden, and after man was kicked out of the garden, Satan was not working alone. You have not yet discovered what happened to Adam and Eve after leaving the garden, and all that they went through.  You can find this out in the first and second book of Adam and Eve.  Another book rejected, yet full of treasures.  You can read about all Adam's descendants right through to Noah, and how things eventuated after the fall of man, and how Satan and his host operated causing continual deception.

And I don't believe that dinosaurs lived with humans together. That's just against the logic.

It would be against the logic of God, however not the logic of Satan.  He is responsible for corrupting all of God's creation, through bringing chaos.  If the animals were not corrupted by Lucifer, then why did God not spare them?

But I am still thinking how come some of them survived the flood? Maybe you are right. But I got a feeling that you're not. I can't prove it though.

I can't prove it either.  I know that these angels that mingled with men overstepped their boundary.  They were put in a prison and are still there today.  Satan was not put in prison, so he did not do it himself but must of convinced the others to do it.  Now, if those angels were locked up and bound for committing such an act, then why would they start again?  Maybe they did?  but with such a harsh judgement already served on the ones prior, I think God made a statement to them, and that was to not cross this line again.....Look I have read that Satanic groups are still having sex with devils, but are there any children being born of them?  I don't think so.  If so, the world would not have lasted as long as it has.  It only makes sense that Noah's wife carried the corrupted gene.  I can't prove it, but using logic only as there is no other way.

Yes, I can't prove it either.  Just trying to put the pieces together based on the information we are given.