100% agree with op.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

i learned of this from an argument  with my cousin.  They're pro lgbtt so they posted a story criticizing a comedian a was saying if  he dated  a woman obly to find out it's a man ,he's kill themm i replied while murdering them would be wrong,  finding out hisgf or whatever was actually a man  would easily make  a straight man snap or go berserk. And that lying to someone like that is an awful thing to do.They responded with a whole heap of nonsense aboutpeople should check up on people who they date etc and if it were a long-term  relationship yes,but not for a fling.

It shows how more and more corrupt people's thinking has gotten . So now they don't have to tell people that they really are men?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 4:33 AM, creativemechanic said:

i learned of this from an argument  with my cousin.  They're pro lgbtt so they posted a story criticizing a comedian a was saying if  he dated  a woman obly to find out it's a man ,he's kill themm i replied while murdering them would be wrong,  finding out hisgf or whatever was actually a man  would easily make  a straight man snap or go berserk. And that lying to someone like that is an awful thing to do.They responded with a whole heap of nonsense aboutpeople should check up on people who they date etc and if it were a long-term  relationship yes,but not for a fling.

It shows how more and more corrupt people's thinking has gotten . So now they don't have to tell people that they really are men?

I got the cure for that. OR TRUTH DOES.   DONT FORNICATE TILL MARRIAGE.   and IF we Have GOD .....believe me....THE SPIRIT

will show you something is way off in seconds.  It always has for me.   Their have been men came in, that fooled some men, as women in dress.

NOT ME .    INSTANTLY in SPIRIT I knew something was way off.  Did not know what.  But in quick time figured it out.  But that SPIRIT o GOD

wont mislead.  IT WILL SAY..........ALARM  ALARM. SOMETHING IS OFF.  though in all cases they also quite easy to spot with the eye.  

OUR POOR children.  the poor lil babes.    Children always  experiement.   ITS THE PARENTS JOB to correct.  BUT NOT THIS GENERATION.

if lil sally thinks she is billy bob................how dare you haters say otherwise is this generations motto.   Well I say this

I know some laws have passed , I think up in Canada.   IF any is scared to correct their child.  You just send them on vacation to me.

A  few good sound talkings , maybe a good spanking if they wont hear..............but I have no fear to correct.  AMEN.  

PS , in about ninety five percent of the cases.   You wont even need to spank that child to correct that mindset.  But sometimes it may take that.

I am so sorrowful for these children.   When I was little I remember wanting to be three things .   a tree, a monkey at one time,  and yes I even thought

what would it be like to be a girl.  did not last long though.   KIDS always ponder.   THANK THE LORD, for HIS MERCY

and thank you mama and daddy, for CORRECTING ME.    today it would be OKAY lets go plant him in the back yard, if he thinks he is a tree

or whatever.  they pander to a wicked agenda.   the child DOES NOT KNOW what is best for it.  BUT the dark one knows this and has instead said

THIS IS WHAT they wwere meant to be and society is buying that lie.    ITS A LIE .  but these poor kids....................transgenders teaching lil babes

in libraries about drag day.  HOW SICK.  but , they say its all in the name of TOLERANCE.  WELL

the guy asked the library this next question.  WILL you allow men to come in and teach the bible.......and RESOUNDING NO was the answer..........OOPS tolerance BYE BYE.

THE churchs and many have fallen for a ruse called tolerance. they used it now they will use it against us .   A huge tribulation against us is coming.  all in the name

of world peace. LOVE , freedom , tolerance will milllions of true believers die.........guess they forget TOLERANCE EHH.

THIS whole agenda was never about tolerance.........never .  satan went to work and used that word..........but why some ask

TO persuade the world as one in short time. to come against all true Christians..........I Mean if we read our bibles............and we have CHRIST

it sure aint hard to see what days these be.........nor that a huge gaint tribulation , a world wide scourge  , known as the great tribualation is coming against the true lambs

and soon in the name of love , world peace , and unity freedom and tolerance.....................the nations, peoples , religions , faiths will all be gathered

as ONE, with one mindset................RID THE EARTH OF ALL WHO REFUSED TO CONFORM .    ITS COMING ...................its building as we speak.

What...................we surely knew what the bible said .   IF you think it outrages them to not be called the sex they want or pronoun

HOW MUCH hate will they and do they have for BIBILCAL CORRETION...............it wont be no problem for world leaders and a leader

to persuade them.............for the good of the world , for the love of humanity , for safety , terrosim , peace........we must rid the earth of all that wont Conform .

SATAN AINT DUMB and he aint been sleeping..........he has been busy getting all religions , faiths , mindsets to come together , under the guise of the all inclusive

all interfaith road.....................soon WE WILL BE ENEMY NUMBER ONE ..................so be it..................JESUS Bled for me......if I have to bleed for him and die AMEN

and some souls might just repent and hear the gospel   AND LORD forgive all who hate me.........even those who may kill me in time.

BUT I BY GRACE WILL NEVER CONFORM to this wicked evil mindset.  AMEN.  JESUS ONLY FOR ME>

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,154
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

What's to desire... :whistling:  Men desire femininity because it's the perfect design and fit for the non-perverse! From a man's perspective there is nothing more attractive than a woman who is a woman-> God did it how can it be any other way unless you remove God from the equation...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

On 8/1/2017 at 5:59 PM, creativemechanic said:

And thus logic has died. Lgbtt killed it

Screenshot_2017-08-01-19-43-12.png

There is not such thing as logic in our world today. Satan has killed it.

Guest shiloh357
On 8/1/2017 at 7:59 PM, creativemechanic said:

And thus logic has died. Lgbtt killed it

Screenshot_2017-08-01-19-43-12.png

There is no such thing as a transgender "woman."  Bruce Jenner is a man and no amount of gender reassignment surgery is going to change the DNA stamp that he bears.   He is a man.   Transgender is a delusion.  Any man who knowingly dates and is attracted to man trying to be a woman only proves that they are both mentally ill.