Sign in to follow this  
Yowm

Coming WITH His Saints

Coming with His Saints (raptured ones)...as opposed to coming for His Saints (2nd Coming)

And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee. (Zec 14:5)

To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints. (1Th 3:13)

And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, (Jud 1:14)

And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. (Rev 19:14)

46 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Coming with His Saints (raptured ones)...as opposed to coming for His Saints (2nd Coming)

And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee. (Zec 14:5)

To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints. (1Th 3:13)

And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, (Jud 1:14)

And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. (Rev 19:14)

Hi Yowm,

1. Zech. 14: 5 `..and all the `quodos` sacred, holy ones with Him.`  (they can be angels or people - thus need more info)

2. Jud. 1: 14 ` ...with many thousands of His `hagio` sacred, holy ones.`  (they can be angels or people - thus need more info)

3. Rev. 19: 14  the army - angels are described as clothed with pure and white linen. (Rev. 15: 6) (thus need more info)

Jesus ALWAYS said that He was coming in power & great glory with all HIS ANGELS with Him. (Matt. 24: 30 & 31,  Matt. 25: 31,  Luke 9: 26,   2 Thess. 1: 7)

Marilyn.

8 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Yowm,

1. Zech. 14: 5 `..and all the `quodos` sacred, holy ones with Him.`  (they can be angels or people - thus need more info)

2. Jud. 1: 14 ` ...with many thousands of His `hagio` sacred, holy ones.`  (they can be angels or people - thus need more info)

3. Rev. 19: 14  the army - angels are described as clothed with pure and white linen. (Rev. 15: 6) (thus need more info)

Jesus ALWAYS said that He was coming in power & great glory with all HIS ANGELS with Him. (Matt. 24: 30 & 31,  Matt. 25: 31,  Luke 9: 26,   2 Thess. 1: 7)

Marilyn.

Re: Rev 19:14, do you think angels would be clothed with pure and white linen? That usually refers to the redeemed. 

Rev 19:14, do you think angels would be clothed with pure and white linen? That usually refers to the redeemed"

This term does refer to the redeemed .... these are the pre-tribulation followers of Jesus Christ form all prior ages

The fanciful idea of humans in heaven, then accompanying  Jesus at His Return, is totally refuted by Matthew 16:27 For the Son of Man shall come in the glory of His Father, with His angels.......

Of course angels wear  white, this is taken as a given fact.  What you cannot say is that "quodos or hagio' means humans. 

The idea of humans going to heaven is a Satanic lie and Jesus made it plain that such a thing is impossible:

Jesus said:

John 3:13 No one has gone up to heaven, except the One who came down from there…

John 7:33-34…I am going away to Him who sent Me and where I go, you cannot come.

John 8:21-23 Again He said: Where I go, you cannot come. You belong to this world below, I to the world above….

John 17:15 I do not pray that You take My people out of this world, but to keep them from the evil one.

Revelation 5:10 You have made them priests for our God and they shall reign on earth.

Evidence enough that people never go to heaven. Only their souls, after death, go back to the One who made them. 

The whole theory of a rapture to heaven contradicts what we are told that the Lord will do for His people; protection during the terrible times ahead. And for those who do stand firm in their faith, who call upon His Name when disaster strikes, there is the promise of tremendous blessings, spiritual and physical to every faithful Christian.

26 minutes ago, Keras said:

The fanciful idea of humans in heaven, then accompanying  Jesus at His Return, is totally refuted by Matthew 16:27 For the Son of Man shall come in the glory of His Father, with His angels.......

Of course angels wear  white, this is taken as a given fact.  What you cannot say is that "quodos or hagio' means humans. 

The idea of humans going to heaven is a Satanic lie and Jesus made it plain that such a thing is impossible:

Jesus said:

John 3:13 No one has gone up to heaven, except the One who came down from there…

John 7:33-34…I am going away to Him who sent Me and where I go, you cannot come.

John 8:21-23 Again He said: Where I go, you cannot come. You belong to this world below, I to the world above….

John 17:15 I do not pray that You take My people out of this world, but to keep them from the evil one.

Revelation 5:10 You have made them priests for our God and they shall reign on earth.

Evidence enough that people never go to heaven. Only their souls, after death, go back to the One who made them. 

The whole theory of a rapture to heaven contradicts what we are told that the Lord will do for His people; protection during the terrible times ahead. And for those who do stand firm in their faith, who call upon His Name when disaster strikes, there is the promise of tremendous blessings, spiritual and physical to every faithful Christian.

If Christians do not go to heaven when they die where do they go?

16 hours ago, Yowm said:

Yes, two different events and scenarios here.

At the rapture, believers meet the Lord in the air (1 Thessalonians 4:17). At the second coming, believers return with the Lord to the earth (Revelation 19:14).

10 hours ago, Yowm said:

Re: Rev 19:14, do you think angels would be clothed with pure and white linen? That usually refers to the redeemed. 

Hi Yowm,

God actually said that holy angels are described as being `clothed with pure and white linen.` (Rev. 15: 6) It is to distinguish them, I would say from evil, fallen angels.

Marilyn.

4 hours ago, Keras said:

Hi Keras,

I agree with you that people do not come with the Lord when He returns in power and great glory, to deliver Israel and judge the rebellious. However....the believers in the Body of Christ will be given glorified bodies like the Lord`s and also His divine nature. We are NOT made for this earth but will dwell in the realms above, as part of the rulership over God`s great kingdom.

If God just wanted to restore man like Adam was, then Christ would have come much earlier in time and mankind would then be connected back to God. You are missing out God`s eternal purposes through Christ for every realm of His great kingdom. Every realm was corrupted and every realm will have rulership restored under Christ and with those who have been prepared to dwell in each of those realms.

regards, Marilyn.

4 hours ago, missmuffet said:

If Christians do not go to heaven when they die where do they go?

Paradise.

Sign in to follow this