Sign in to follow this  
Yowm

Coming WITH His Saints

3 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Keras,

I agree with you that people do not come with the Lord when He returns in power and great glory, to deliver Israel and judge the rebellious. However....the believers in the Body of Christ will be given glorified bodies like the Lord`s and also His divine nature. We are NOT made for this earth but will dwell in the realms above, as part of the rulership over God`s great kingdom.

If God just wanted to restore man like Adam was, then Christ would have come much earlier in time and mankind would then be connected back to God. You are missing out God`s eternal purposes through Christ for every realm of His great kingdom. Every realm was corrupted and every realm will have rulership restored under Christ and with those who have been prepared to dwell in each of those realms.

regards, Marilyn.

Hi Marilyn, No one goes to heaven, Jesus said so, but after the Great White Throne Judgement, God and therefore heaven; comes down to us. Revelation 21:4

We remain on earth, but when Jesus Returns, those who remain alive at that time, will go up to meet Him in the clouds and then be with Him in Jerusalem. This will be just s transportation, similar to what happened to Philip. Acts 8:39

I know from the Prophets what God's purposes are.  Ruling over any realm other than the earth, is not our destiny. 

5 minutes ago, Keras said:

Hi Marilyn, No one goes to heaven, Jesus said so, but after the Great White Throne Judgement, God and therefore heaven; comes down to us. Revelation 21:4

We remain on earth, but when Jesus Returns, those who remain alive at that time, will go up to meet Him in the clouds and then be with Him in Jerusalem. This will be just s transportation, similar to what happened to Philip. Acts 8:39

I know from the Prophets what God's purposes are.  Ruling over any realm other than the earth, is not our destiny. 

Hi Keras,

So where does Jesus say that no one goes to heaven?

Also. are you referring to everyone, billions of Christians & other saints all will be living in Jerusalem on earth?

Marilyn.

3 hours ago, Keras said:

John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but He That came down from heaven, even the Son of man Which is in heaven."

No man, no one goes to heaven, but that he first was born from above. That soul must first be born of women, where the soul entered the womb at conception, and when the flesh body dies, it is returned to the father. There is not a living being on this earth, that did not come down from the Father first, and at death shall return to the Father. That is just plain common sense.

This doesn't mean that they are all going to have eternal life, but heaven is where the Father is, and that is where the judgment takes place. But what is meant here is in reference to obtaining salvation for their soul, or eternal life. All souls return to the Father, and many of those that do return will be condemned to destruction. The judgment takes place at the time of the great white throne judgment. Until that time, those sinning souls will stay right there in paradise where there is a great gulf between God and the sinning soul This is stated in the parable of the rich man, in Luke 16. There has been no soul destroyed to this date, that has passed on after death.

So what this thirteenth verse is saying, is about being born again. It means that you must be born from above. You can't be as those fallen angels, and take short-cuts, but it must be done according to God's plan of salvation.

Posted (edited)

Which seal trump or vial does the rapture take place?

Edited by n2thelight

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

Which seal trump or vial does the rapture take place?

It doesn't. The Rapture is stand-alone.

Edited by Sojourner414

6 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

It doesn't. The Rapture is stand-alone.

So the rapture is nowhere in the book of revelation?

9 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Paradise and heaven are the same place.

I can prove they're not.  Can you prove they are?

2 hours ago, n2thelight said:

So the rapture is nowhere in the book of revelation?

I see Revelation 14:14-16 as a reference to the rapture however that passage is not specifically tied to any seal, trumpet, or bowl.

The rapture happens at the last trumpet, the trumpet of God.  I don't see that as a reference to the seventh trumpet that the seventh plague angel sounds though.  I think Zechariah 9:14 is the best candidate as being the last trumpet, the trumpet of God, when the rapture takes place.

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, missmuffet said:

If Christians do not go to heaven when they die where do they go?

From our 5 senses we see what what we deem 'reality', that is we die and then become dust.

Scientists claim we emerged from rain water pouring over rocks for eons.  So they claim we can therefore become 'dust' at death and that is all.

But the Bible teaches we will be judged on the last day.

So, the body crumbles, but the soul (ie. you) remains.

'Time' is an illusion that science has researched*.

Thus, upon death we immediately (as there is no such thing as time spiritually speaking) proceed to the final day of judgement.

Revelation 20:11-15 ESV 

Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. From his presence earth and sky fled away, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done. And the sea gave up the dead who were in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them, and they were judged, each one of them, according to what they had done. Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

*https://larrygmaguire.com/does-time-exist/

Edited by eileenhat

2 hours ago, eileenhat said:

From our 5 senses we see what what we deem 'reality', that is we die and then become dust.

Scientists claim we emerged from rain water pouring over rocks for eons.  So they claim we can therefore become 'dust' at death and that is all.

But the Bible teaches we will be judged on the last day.

So, the body crumbles, but the soul (ie. you) remains.

'Time' is an illusion that science has researched*.

Thus, upon death we immediately (as there is no such thing as time spiritually speaking) proceed to the final day of judgement.

Revelation 20:11-15 ESV 

Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. From his presence earth and sky fled away, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done. And the sea gave up the dead who were in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them, and they were judged, each one of them, according to what they had done. Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

*https://larrygmaguire.com/does-time-exist/

What do you think happens to the body and soul when they die?

Sign in to follow this