George

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  5

Islam itself seems like a strong delusion, cult-like..........it holds its adherents captive to keep them from accepting the gospel.  The devil's work to keep Ishmael and others from the love of Christ......it deliberately confuses the bible.  Nevertheless, nothing is impossible with God......and many Muslims do come to faith in Christ, even by the Lord working sovereignly through dreams and visions.

I wish we would hear of more Jews receiving Jesus too.....it's sad beyond words when Jews accept Jesus only to get taken captive to the false doctrines of our time.......which is all leading to antichrist sitting in the temple proclaiming himself to be the Messiah.  Nevertheless, the Lord always has a remnant, and the way to life really has always been about the few, since ancient times.  We will see the remnant of Israel turn to Christ in the end, when they look upon Him who they pierced, praise the name of the Lord.  I always ask Him to make it a large remnant.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,146
  • Content Per Day:  1.06
  • Days Won:  0

The bad news is, this damning religion is sending its followers to the lake of fire, while promising them "virgins".... pending they blow themselves up.

Now, think about a "god",  whose heaven is actually a whore house waiting to deliver the girls...., and whose prophet had among his many wive's an 8 year old girl.

Thats the reality, and to deny it, is to be politically corrected out of your sanity, oh ye READER.

If you are a Christian, or if you are a thinking rational person, and cant SEE what we are dealing with , when we are dealing with "allah", and the rest of this mess,

in the natural if you are promiscuous you end up with sexually transmitted disease. so i wonder if you can get a spiritually transmitted disease!

not really an edifying belief...all these virgins.. never really get why its so singularly/primarily  important

self control is a fruit i always thought and being directed in that way of thinking doesnt seem to have much integrity. anyway whats the big deal about sex.  is driven by appetite and desire from the unconscious  which is from the base-camp if you get where i mean. its the opposite of purity surely and its towards the dense end of the scale. just me thoughts on an otherwise dull day!

Edited by existential mabel
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

7 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

Islam itself seems like a strong delusion, cult-like..........it holds its adherents captive to keep them from accepting the gospel.  The devil's work to keep Ishmael and others from the love of Christ......it deliberately confuses the bible.  Nevertheless, nothing is impossible with God......and many Muslims do come to faith in Christ, even by the Lord working sovereignly through dreams and visions.

I wish we would hear of more Jews receiving Jesus too.....it's sad beyond words when Jews accept Jesus only to get taken captive to the false doctrines of our time.......which is all leading to antichrist sitting in the temple proclaiming himself to be the Messiah.  Nevertheless, the Lord always has a remnant, and the way to life really has always been about the few, since ancient times.  We will see the remnant of Israel turn to Christ in the end, when they look upon Him who they pierced, praise the name of the Lord.  I always ask Him to make it a large remnant.

Sister you are loved.   even pual had to deal with that problem...........winning jews only to have them be swayed back under the law

only today...................everything  seems to be getting swayed in ONE direction..........................INTERFAIHT ,  I know some of us see this.

Adventist,  evangelicals, muslims, budda, gay , transgender, you name it ...............its running in this direction.

I only ask ONE QUESTOIN...........................................WHOEVER is running this ...........WILL BE IN TOTAL POWER over all who come under its guise.

Does anyone here know who is running this religion...........................I DO.............and its the mother of all satanice false devil religions.................So much

evil , so much darkness in this church....................it is steeped with the upmost darkness and now it wants power over all religions.  I know what church it is

and its leader is right from satan himself.     

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  5

54 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Sister you are loved.   even pual had to deal with that problem...........winning jews only to have them be swayed back under the law

only today...................everything  seems to be getting swayed in ONE direction..........................INTERFAIHT ,  I know some of us see this.

Adventist,  evangelicals, muslims, budda, gay , transgender, you name it ...............its running in this direction.

I only ask ONE QUESTOIN...........................................WHOEVER is running this ...........WILL BE IN TOTAL POWER over all who come under its guise.

Does anyone here know who is running this religion...........................I DO.............and its the mother of all satanice false devil religions.................So much

evil , so much darkness in this church....................it is steeped with the upmost darkness and now it wants power over all religions.  I know what church it is

and its leader is right from satan himself.     

I think you are right, frienduff thalorde.........Jesus warned about those who would come in His name, and doing counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders to deceive.......this is the reason it is so deceptive to the believer, because it is under the guise of Christianity, not any pagan religion.  He didn't warn us to beware of any heathen folks.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

5 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

I think you are right, frienduff thalorde.........Jesus warned about those who would come in His name, and doing counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders to deceive.......this is the reason it is so deceptive to the believer, because it is under the guise of Christianity, not any pagan religion.  He didn't warn us to beware of any heathen folks.

Sister I don't care what the people say about you............I LOVE YOU

and if it makes you feel any better..........you can bet they say far worse things about me.   cause how often I warn out against this and how often

I point TO CHRIST .......and that don't make friends with the world.   OH but what good news it truly is............if only they would receive it. But itsgood news either way.  JESUS ONLY saves

not allah nor any other .  ONLY CHRIST and if we are of HIM...........we walk holy as he is holy. by the power of HIS SPIRIT , which truly is the only , the ONLY goodness we have in us.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

Now listen closely one and all.  I am going to say this one more time...............aint a single one of us GOOD on our own

without HIM we know nothing but the evil in our flesh....................BUT , YES BUT,   HE changed the worst vile thing I ever personally known

and placed HIS OWN HOLY SPIRIT in that wicked pig and changed that man from the INSIDE.    and HE did that for one of the worst................means HE WOULD have done it for all

ONLY MANY WILL NOT.   the wicked thing I speak of WAS ME.............so I KNOW GODS GRACE CHANGES A MAN , I KNOW IT and I LIVE BY IT.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

On 8/2/2017 at 2:08 AM, George said:

Muhammad or Jesus: The Prophet Like Unto Moses
by John McTernan

"The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken." — Deuteronomy 18:15...

Thanks George.
I was engaging a well informed Islamist a few days ago about this very issue, along with a number of other issues all the while continually pointing him to Christ for salvation!
Later, I printed out this article in it's entirety and gave it to him, he seemed receptive and said he would read it.
Praying for those "blind eyes" of his to see the Truth in Christ!

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  364
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

Prophecy fullfilled by Muhammad - 0

Prophecy fullfilled by Jesus - 350+

Easy choice to make .

http://www.accordingtothescriptures.org/prophecy/353prophecies.html

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,437
  • Content Per Day:  0.91

People say the slickest trick the devil ever did was to convince people he didn't exist, that way it was easy to lead them astray.

If you think about it, that's also the foundation of the interfaith lie. Once he's convinced people he doesn't exist he can evoke a logical premise that all gods are the same one and that all faiths serve the same god. Another clever way to send people astray.

I see people are mentioning the whole thing about allah promising virgins etc. Keep in mind also that its a promise that wouldn't be kept even if it could be. Those people who throw away their life in a destructive terror act not only throw away their hopes but also wont get what they expect either.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 4 weeks later...

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

Muhammad or Jesus?

A brigand who would rob and kill you, or a messiah who will save you.

Hmmmm......

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1