• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,825
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

On 8/2/2017 at 10:10 AM, Rick_Parker said:

Mohammad is from Allah- Satan, While Christ is GOD. No comparison.

He may not be from God, but that does not give you the right to say he is from Satan. 

Declaring that everyone who is not from God is from Satan, that creates a lot of questions, and it demands from the Author to define "SATAN"....in a way to distinguish him from all the rest who are not of God.

And then to distinguish who are from God.  

Mohammed may not be from God but that it does not mean he is from SATAN, without proof that he was a Satanist. The Satanist say that he is not one of us and never was and never will be.

Only one needs to inform one's self about Satanist to understand the differences from Islam to Satanism religion. 

On the other hand and that is very important and may be and I think it is that this comment as it is posted it is a bland violation of the rules of ENGAGEMENT, the Toss.

We can learn from George our Steward how he represented his beliefs without offending and insulting and promoting hatred against the Moslems, without being vigilant.

Mohammad may not be from God and he is not from God according to our beliefs as believers in the Gospel of Jesus Christ but he is not also from God to a lot of other people who are believers in the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

We need to be careful with making general statements of this kind because they include suggestively many other religions who do not believe in the Gospel.

The Moslems believe that Mohammed is from God and may not be right and they are not right according to our beliefs but still they are censire. And they take statements like that with as a great insult and blasphemy, with serious consequences if someone is making those comments while he lives within their borders. 

Even if not...And it increases the hatred against Christians who live in their country...and results in vigilantes violence against Christians living in their country.

I believe that this statement should be considered for being removed from the thread. 

40 minutes ago, Rick_Parker said:

Any false god is from Satan. Allah is a false god and Mohammed is a false prophet.

Islam and the Jewish have their ministers and their prophets they do not have Jesus as the Redeemer. 

It is strange that the Moslems admit that Jesus is from God. I do not know about the Jews those who asked Pilate to Crucified him.

This again is a statement made without definitions and without any supporting documentation. 

They are misguided they are not atheists and the Moslems claimed that they would never have crucified Jesus Christ.  

This is not a statement from someone who lives under Islamic rule and has a family that has lived and lives and looks forwards to live under that jurisdiction.

It is a statement that promotes and breeds hatred among people because of their religious affiliations.  

There is nothing in the guidance Jesus Christ gave to his disciples that would give him a derection from God to speak in this languish for the people he sent them to evangelize. 

This is a statement clarified within the group of blasphemous statements against people of another religion. 

This is statement breeds hatred and vigilance to other vulnerable minorities, sure Moslems are a minority in the area or the state where you live. It breeds violence. 

It does a lot of damage to the missionaries working in Moslem countries.

It is a message from the enemies of the Gospel using vigilantism to create a division between people of the Gospel and other religions. 

Edited by Your closest friendnt

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.65
  • Days Won:  0

27 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Islam and the Jewish have their ministers and their prophets they do not have Jesus as the Redeemer. 

It is strange that the Moslems admit that Jesus is from God. I do not know about the Jews those who asked Pilate to Crucified him.

This again is a statement made without definitions and without any supporting documentation. 

They are misguided they are not atheists and the Moslems claimed that they would never have crucified Jesus Christ.  

This is not a statement from someone who lives under Islamic rule and has a family that has lived and lives and looks forwards to live under that jurisdiction.

It is a statement that promotes and breeds hatred among people because of their religious affiliations.  

There is nothing in the guidance Jesus Christ gave to his disciples that would give him a derection from God to speak in this languish for the people he sent them to evangelize. 

This is a statement clarified within the group of blasphemous statements against people of another religion. 

This is statement breeds hatred and vigilance to other vulnerable minorities, sure Moslems are a minority in the area or the state where you live. It breeds violence. 

It is a message from the enemies of the Gospel using vigilantism to create a division between people of the Gospel and other religions. 

I do hope it is quickly dropped and not given a platform. 

• Thumbs Up 1

34 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Sound like wokeism to me.

2 minutes ago, Rick_Parker said:

Sound like wokeism to me.

Leave it to the mods.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  11

2 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

He may not be from God, but that does not give you the right to say he is from Satan. 

Declaring that everyone who is not from God is from Satan, that creates a lot of questions, and it demands from the Author to define "SATAN"....in a way to distinguish him from all the rest who are not of God.

And then to distinguish who are from God.  

Mohammed may not be from God but that it does not mean he is from SATAN, without proof that he was a Satanist. The Satanist say that he is not one of us and never was and never will be.

Only one needs to inform one's self about Satanist to understand the differences from Islam to Satanism religion. 

On the other hand and that is very important and may be and I think it is that this comment as it is posted it is a bland violation of the rules of ENGAGEMENT, the Toss.

We can learn from George our Steward how he represented his beliefs without offending and insulting and promoting hatred against the Moslems, without being vigilant.

Mohammad may not be from God and he is not from God according to our beliefs as believers in the Gospel of Jesus Christ but he is not also from God to a lot of other people who are believers in the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

We need to be careful with making general statements of this kind because they include suggestively many other religions who do not believe in the Gospel.

The Moslems believe that Mohammed is from God and may not be right and they are not right according to our beliefs but still they are censire. And they take statements like that with as a great insult and blasphemy, with serious consequences if someone is making those comments while he lives within their borders. 

Even if not...And it increases the hatred against Christians who live in their country...and results in vigilantes violence against Christians living in their country.

I believe that this statement should be considered for being removed from the thread. 

Luke 11:23 "He that is not with Me is against Me: and he that gathereth not with Me scattereth."

There is no such thing as a middle ground here since you are either with Christ or against Him.  You are either sealed with the truth in your head before Satan's arrival on this planet, or you are not.   

selah

• Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 2

1 hour ago, Selah7 said:

Luke 11:23 "He that is not with Me is against Me: and he that gathereth not with Me scattereth."

There is no such thing as a middle ground here since you are either with Christ or against Him.  You are either sealed with the truth in your head before Satan's arrival on this planet, or you are not.   

selah

I am wondering if you read the issues raised in the quoting post.

Why not responding to the issues at hand so we can have a conversation and the whole Christian community can be bless and the missionaries in Moslem and other non-Christian countries who are hostile to the Gospel can sleep at night.

Blasphemous statements about the religious beliefs of other people are breeding hatred, violence and vigilantism and they become an obstacle and they build walls keeping the missionsries out of their countries and endanger the lives of the Christian community in their country.