George

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

God created all humanity. He loves all of us unconditionally. Muslims are human beings and because what a few have done have become demonised unjustly. All Muslims believe in Jesus and must accept Jesus to be Muslims. Muhammad was the greatest Christian preacher as His Message brought belief of Jesus to 1.7 billion people that Christian clergy could not reach. 

The Quran says that Muhammad was a Prophet.  And there is more about Jesus and Mary in the Quran than the Gospels. The virgin birth is fully accepted. 

Sadly today we see prejudice against people that God created and there were also Hindus and Buddhists and Jews that God created and Jesus wants us to love all our human brothers and sisters. It is inconceivable that Jesus would teach us to hate Muslims or Hindus or Buddhists and see them as anything other than fellow humans created in the image of God. Christian supremacy is not a teaching which Jesus espoused but he taught to love all and be kind to all which many Christians are renowned for. But to love all religionists and mix with them and even pray at their churches is a show of love. I go to synagogues, churches, mosques, temples and pagodas and all worship the Divine Reality. 

Jesus taught Universal love for all humankind. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,205
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

13 minutes ago, loverofhumanity said:

God created all humanity. He loves all of us unconditionally. Muslims are human beings and because what a few have done have become demonised unjustly. All Muslims believe in Jesus and must accept Jesus to be Muslims. Muhammad was the greatest Christian preacher as His Message brought belief of Jesus to 1.7 billion people that Christian clergy could not reach. 

The Quran says that Muhammad was a Prophet.  And there is more about Jesus and Mary in the Quran than the Gospels. The virgin birth is fully accepted. 

Sadly today we see prejudice against people that God created and there were also Hindus and Buddhists and Jews that God created and Jesus wants us to love all our human brothers and sisters. It is inconceivable that Jesus would teach us to hate Muslims or Hindus or Buddhists and see them as anything other than fellow humans created in the image of God. Christian supremacy is not a teaching which Jesus espoused but he taught to love all and be kind to all which many Christians are renowned for. But to love all religionists and mix with them and even pray at their churches is a show of love. I go to synagogues, churches, mosques, temples and pagodas and all worship the Divine Reality. 

Jesus taught Universal love for all humankind. 

13 minutes ago, loverofhumanity said:

Friend, are you a Muslim or a Universalist?   Or ???

Jesus teaches us to love our neighbor as ourselves.   He doesn't teach us to hate but to love even our enemies.   However, Jesus did say He is the only way to Heaven.

marriage-bible-verse-8l.jpg.874b108fa04110dea6f79fa10bc313db.jpg

• Loved it! 2
  • Praise God! 1

I’m not a Muslim but I believe strongly in justice. The age in which Aisha married Muhammad was 19.  There were no birth certificates at that time and often hadiths or stories were recorded 200-300 years afterwards. 

People wanting to demonise Muhammad will always try to find something to defame Him as they did with Christ and shamefully crucified Him. People with evil intent will always find a way to persecute and torment the Prophets of God. 

The Quran confirms Jesus and the Gospels and Torah and teaches a pure and godly life.  Both the Bible and Quran only reject what the priests have said not the scriptures. So the interpretation by the Pharisees was wrong and Thry crucified the One they were awaiting. With Muhammad the Quran accepts the Torah Nd Gospels and Mary but rejects the interpretation of the clergy.

The clergy as in Jesus time did not lead people to the truth but away from Christ. Had the people followed them no one would have followed Jesus but some pure hearted souls saw the Divine Light in Christ and followed Him.

So do the pure souls follow the Divine Light not every interpretation that comes along for the minds of men are prone to err. 

I love all religionists, all people as God created them all. All are loved by Him. All are human and just as the sun and rain shine and rain upon the good and the wicked I believe we are to love all humanity unconditionally as the children and family of God.

God loves us all so I feel you are all my brothers and sisters and feel at one with you all because you are all created by God like I was.

I am not the judge, God is. I see you all as beautiful creations of God. Love your beautiful pictures with Words from the Holy Bible.

Edited by loverofhumanity

7 minutes ago, loverofhumanity said:

I’m not a Muslim but I believe strongly in justice. The age in which Aisha married Muhammad was 19.  There were no birth certificates at that time and often hadiths or stories were recorded 200-300 years afterwards. 

People wanting to demonise Muhammad will always try to find something to defame Him as they did with Christ and shamefully crucified Him. People with evil intent will always find a way to persecute and torment the Prophets of God. 

The Quran confirms Jesus and the Gospels and Torah and teaches a pure and godly life.  Both the Bible and Quran only reject what the priests have said not the scriptures. So the interpretation by the Pharisees was wrong and Thry crucified the One they were awaiting. With Muhammad the Quran accepts the Torah Nd Gospels and Mary but rejects the interpretation of the clergy.

The clergy as in Jesus time did not lead people to the truth but away from Christ. Had the people followed them no one would have followed Jesus but some pure hearted souls saw the Divine Light in Christ and followed Him.

So do the pure souls follow the Divine Light not every interpretation that comes along for the minds of men are prone to err. 

1 minute ago, loverofhumanity said:

I love all religionists, all people as God created them all. All are loved by Him. 

Do you believe in the blood atonement that Christ provided for us to be forgiven?

8 minutes ago, Debp said:

Do you believe in the blood atonement that Christ provided for us to be forgiven?

I believe that no man’s faith is conditioned by anyone but himself. That Jesus came to turn us back to God and teach us to love and forgive. 

6 minutes ago, loverofhumanity said:

I believe that no man’s faith is conditioned by anyone but himself. That Jesus came to turn us back to God and teach us to love and forgive. 

Do you realize we are separated from God by sin....but we can be reconciled and cleansed of sin through Christ's sacrifice?

• Praise God! 1

28 minutes ago, Debp said:

Do you realize we are separated from God by sin....but we can be reconciled and cleansed of sin through Christ's sacrifice?

Jesus came and sacrificed Himself that we may have life and have it abundantly. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

14 hours ago, loverofhumanity said:

Jesus did not preach a new religion. He preached HIMSELF. Essentially , He preached that there is something so wrong with Mankind, that only God could restore the breach that was started when Eve decided to trust Satan instead of God. “ NO man comes to the Father lest the Spirit draws him”....... “ I am the Way, I am the Truth, I am the Light— no man comes to the Father lest he come by me”.

Here is the problem with every religion :  They all proclaim  that Jesus was  “ A”  Son Of God. That won’t get it .Jesus was  “ THE”  Son Of God.  One little word, the difference between Heaven and Hell. Pick up a Bible sometime.....get one that is easy to read......read the first ten Chapters of Romans.Good luck. 

• Loved it! 1

16 hours ago, loverofhumanity said:

Yes, that's true.   But also the sacrifice of Jesus was the blood sacrifice required by God for the cleansing/forgiveness of sin for those that believe in Jesus Christ.    Those that accept Christ's sacrifice for themselves.   Also, remember that Jesus Christ rose from the dead, He didn't stay dead.   Jesus by His death and resurrection overcame sin, death and the devil.