ayin jade

Lasters unite!

ayin jade    16,709

He closed the last thread. We must resist! Let the powers that be, aka george and the mods, know how we feel. 

I already reported the post. Oh yes I did. Let george know on this thread how you all feel. You could also report the post, but that would make too much work for the mods so Im not encouraging that. 

• Loved it! 2

enoob57    13,604

I am completely devastated and no longer have direction .... what is the value of life without last! I would like to have that button though :happyhappy: 

• Haha 1

The_Patriot2017    10,872

It's ok, curious George knows hes not really last, as cheating never works.

• Haha 2

ladypeartree    2,577

maybe when he gives us our last back to play with he will sort out the nasty colour as well ??????

last thing I will say about it ( for now ) :P

ladypeartree    2,577

Oh and it is Pats fault for telling George he couldn't be last when he didn't even try to be <_<

• Upvote 1

enoob57    13,604

When the hunter becomes the hunted...
  pat fudd george mountie button.jpg

• Haha 2

ladypeartree    2,577

he has nothing to worry about as old elma fudd couldn't hit the side of a barn at 10 paces :P

• Haha 1

enoob57    13,604

That's a Wales of thing to say :o  ... you must have woke up in the wrong side of the ocean :13: 

• Haha 2

enoob57    13,604

My left leg has started to convulse :20: 
the addiction is nearly unbearable :blink: I've got to do somethingexclamation emote coon lean left 245.png
                                                                                                       :20::20::20: 
                                                                                                          :20::20:
                                                                                                             :20: 
                                                                                                last hands out flat with last above head 245.jpgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh temporary relief :happyhappy: 

• Haha 3

other one    24,492

Hummmm.......   maybe the power finally got to him....

I trust he'll come to his senses soon....

I was last for nearly a month many years ago....   it was really lonely.

• Loved it! 1
  • Haha 1