Jump to content
ayin jade

Lasters unite!

Recommended Posts

enoob57    13,604

me doc with ball and chain 245.jpgI'm just guessing here after all my license has been revoked :blink: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shel    2,383

Enoob you are confused. Its not AJ who carries disease it's that big ol honkin fly of yours!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ladypeartree    2,577

so if flies are so disease ridden why cant we get ridden of them after all sick things don't normally reproduce especially at the rate them there pesky flies do ????????????????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
enoob57    13,604

I was wondering the same thing about the Norse woman two heads whistle while balancing words 245.jpgDixie must I repeat ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
enoob57    13,604
6 hours ago, shel said:

Enoob you are confused. Its not AJ who carries disease it's that big ol honkin fly of yours!

.
me coon finger pointing up 245.jpgit's plague or pestilence I tell ya :foot-stomp: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shel    2,383
14 hours ago, enoob57 said:

.
me coon finger pointing up 245.jpgit's plague or pestilence I tell ya :foot-stomp: 

(ehem) I think you got your arms mixed up, Nooby, did you get dressed in the dark?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shel    2,383
16 hours ago, ladypeartree said:

so if flies are so disease ridden why cant we get ridden of them after all sick things don't normally reproduce especially at the rate them there pesky flies do ????????????????

There are different kinds of sickness.............29d4_mecoonbugeyed255..jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×