TheNiceAtheist

Is there any arguments (Besides the bible) against Gay Rights?

Posted (edited)

I was wondering if there are any solid arguments (Again, aside from the Bible) for why Gays, Lesbians, or members of the LGBTQ+ community should not have equal access to marriage, education, wages, etc. 

(EDIT)

Perhaps I should have made myself more clear. I am not trying to troll, or to insult anyone, but I am requesting arguments that do not require faith, arguments that can be accepted by someone who does not believe in the Christian religion, that sort of thing.

Edited by TheNiceAtheist
Clarifications.
  • Loved it! 1

other one    24,492

While the Bible seems to say that gays will not be allowed in heaven, does the new testament tell us to strip them of rights.  Old testament tells us to kill them.

Rick_Parker    1,223

This forum does not advocate the withholding of equal rights for anyone, yet people like you feel the need to come here trolling for an argument.

eileenhat    423
12 hours ago, TheNiceAtheist said:

I was wondering if there are any solid arguments (Again, aside from the Bible) for why Gays, Lesbians, or members of the LGBTQ+ community should not have equal access to marriage, education, wages, etc. 

The idea that you can have a reality where sexual perversion (as in going against God's plan for sex between only a man and a woman) is OK at any level is an anti-God stance.

Karl Marx (as in the 'Mark' or 'Marx' of the Beast) promoted this anti-God rhetoric in order to promote Satan's rule with the idea of there being a reality where God did not exist, at all.

OK, let me explain this in a metaphor.

You go to your your house and the guy outside says 'no' this is now a rental unit for other people and you have to leave.

You wave your ownership documents in his face, but you end up in court, fighting for your house back (this actually, fyi, happens all the time with immigrants taking people's houses while they are on vacation).

So, too Karl waved in our faces 'documents' 'substantiating' that God's land was not his so neither were 'you'.

Got it?

God owns everything.

What he says IS our reality, not the false reality of science that Karl through his followers now (as in cultural marxism) promotes.

God says sex between same sex couples IS a perversion.  Therefore, that means such sex perverts our environment spiritually.  It corrupts the soul, as it did in the time pre-flood.  

When it became legal to marry in the USA (ie. the date Gay marriage was announced in God's temple, ie. the USA) it set the 7 year clocks for Jacob's trouble ticking....ie. May 9th, 2012.

That is just how corrupting an influence it is on us.  Because we are part of God's lineage, not Satans and such sexual practices destroys us.

• Loved it! 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, TheNiceAtheist said:

Romans 1 vs 26-28. And any references to Sodomites or men laying with men in the OT. Now we certainly arent called to stone to death gays (that part of it was only meant for a perfect righteous community with God physically in their presence but that didnt last long. God's condemnation of homosexuality however hasnt changed. )

We are called to love your neighbor as yourself, even gays. But that doesnt mean loving and tolerating what they do.

Now dont get me wrong here we arent against LGBTs having equal rights in the workplace and school provided they keep that part of their life at home. Its primarily the marriage thing the bible is against.

Edited by TheMatrixHasU71
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Rick_Parker said:

This forum does not advocate the withholding of equal rights for anyone, yet people like you feel the need to come here trolling for an argument.

There can be no equal rights for gays in marriage. Sorry but that is the harsh reality of God's word.

11 hours ago, other one said:

While the Bible seems to say that gays will not be allowed in heaven, does the new testament tell us to strip them of rights.  Old testament tells us to kill them.

As I said in another post, stoning to death of gays was a command that was mean for a righteous community with God forever in their presence. As God cannot tolerate sin, neither should the righteous tolerate it. However there is none righteous, no  not one. 

other one    24,492

so if we're not righteous then we should leave them alone???

kwikphilly    26,053

Blessings Nice

This is a Christian Ministry,basically you are asking us for something other than what we live by ....thats really not going to happen here because we are foreigners,we are not OF this world and we don't approve of,condone  ,tolerate or even care what is acceptable by society if it is not pleasing & acceptable to God Almighty    We live respectfully ,peacefully "in " this world but still we(Christians) are not "of" this world      I'm not sure if you understand that but that is WHO we are in Christ Jesus,children of God Most High

Everyone is Gods Creation,God so loved the world that He gave His Only Begotten Son that none should perish but have Everlasting LIFE.....He Loves every single gay ,lesbian etc... & died for them as He died for all of us while we were yet in sin,so we love them too but "rights"?   Thats another story,the world does not even consider "marriage" a Holy Sanctified Union as we do so w4hat can we say? Wages & education?What does that have to do with sexual orientatiion,perversion,reference or whatever lust of the flesh you may call it......Every person should receive an education & be paid for the work they do,why would that ever enter the picture,I've yet to fill out a job application that asks"sexual preference",male or female is  irrelevent these days if you can do the job .....much ado about nothing,imo

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

BK1110    2,667

I can't say I've ever met a Christian who thinks LGBT people shouldn't have jobs, wages, etc. It's strictly a marriage thing, because we see marriage as a creation of God, not of the state, designed to be a picture of humanity's relationship with Him. We don't actually see marriage as a right for anyone, though in modern times society has gotten away from that. We preach just as much against divorce because it's the same thing; a corruption of something God created. Same thing with adultery...but you don't see advocates worried that the Christians are trying to take away job, wage etc. rights from adulterers. The liberal media and the LGBT movement need to make us out into hateful monsters in order to keep ignoring our opinions, though, so people like to just assume we think and feel and support things we don't.

• Upvote 1