• Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

6 minutes ago, Davida said:

oh sorry...should I delete?

No need to be concerned.  Folks can easily recognize and filter through the crumby stuff.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,556
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  9

I don't think you have to make all white men to lose the right to vote to teach them a lesson. The bible says if the father sins the son will not be held responsible for it. And if the son sins the same thing. He who sins will be held responsible.  So why take it out on present day white men who did not sin. I think it's all about political power. It's another tactic to gain  a advantage. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 hours ago, Davida said:

Now the lefty feminist education specializes in white male bashing.  Colleges probably offer credits in it. lol.   Seemed the article pretends to be thought provoking feminist- based social activism but it is just the old game of let's punish the white men for perceived past oppression. Meanwhile , any people that were responsible for women not getting the vote are long gone. Sadly social activism these days doesn't work for promoting equality & individual rights for all, it likes to provoke anger , invoke retaliation & a type of mob mentality justice. i.e. riots at Berkley and antifa.

Yall want to hear something of upmost delusion.   Be on guard this world is tanked.

Everyone here has heard of womens , etc.     You know when an evil agenda is at work by elites.

WHEN they can get womens lib to wear muslim head gear defending that religion. OH but hating that bible .

When I first seen that ..........I nearly fell backwards .  Womens rights wearing muslim head scarf.     Anyone want to explain that one.

OH sure these wicked bible beleivers they just of the devil., as they march in mulsim scarfs.

Correct me if I am wrong.    But I don't even believe in self defense.   I say love your enemies do good to all.

Sure I warn out against these wicked Lifestyle , okay SIN,   but I would not harm a fly.

Somehow..............Muhammed is honored and JESUS is hated in these leftist movments.

Go figure that one out.    Cause muhanmed , well now ........I don't seem to see the offer the other cheek anywhere as another wife gets beat , raped

then beat cause she got raped.    Nor when another head falls from one who would not convert.    

ALL this agenda is doing , the white man etc ,   its for a reason.    But society is too blind to see it.

Don't yall know its all about DIVISION and hate , so fear and chaose can occur and THEN out of chaos comes THEIR ORDER.

2 minutes ago, Davida said:

I can see that as they have to try to destroy the influence of Christianity in the world.

Davida , the wrong one is about to stand.   And how he and they will gather this broken world and give it such a false hope

as so many of its enemies they kill.

And the world is just ripe for it all.    I have never seen such division and hatred increasing in all groups.

IN the last nine years specially.   Blacks hating whites and whites hating blacks has increased.   white people even saying white man is the problem.

NO , MANKIND ITSELF is the PROBLEM.   MAN IS EVIL , man needs a savoir , only mankind loves it sin so much.............forget coming to the light .

And on and on this world keeps getting serverly divided.    Their is always a serious deep price to pay WHEN GOD GETS ABANDONED.

THIS is why this is all happening.  And because lots of churches say away with the HOLY JESUS  , give me the one who winks , hugs and gives thumbs up

and honors all my ways.    THAT is the problem.  Wrong image of JESUS.............equals utter destruction as both the world and many churches just fall flat down.

We cant expect a blessing when many churches as well as the world has just shook the fist at the real JESUS , extends the middle finger

and says to us who still preach truth.......yalls devils that aint JESUS yall preaching, yall haters cause you wont celebrate gay marriage

yall haters cause you wont let a boy think he is a girl.   Man its out of control now.   A severe judgment of strong delusion comes

THEN comes our betrayal.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,556
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  9

47 minutes ago, Traveler said:

What is really happening is that the anti-christ is rising to power and because of this any opposition to his rise needs to be destroyed. White Christian men have been tagged as the main opposition which is why there is so much being done to break their influence. As an ex Zimbabwean I have been subjected to this all my life and I am sick of it.

Your country is a prime example of what happens for the most part when the white race is taken down .

Just now, Wayne222 said:

Your country is a prime example of what happens for the most part when the white race is taken down .

We cant be playing no blame game against any skin color.   SATAN wants this.  

It don't matter WHOSE race has been or is in power.  MANKIND IS JUST FLAT OUT EVIL.

FLAT OUT EVIL, vile , wicked ,

That is man and women.     Tis why we need Christ to change our hearts.

Do not fight amongst yourselves.  THEY WANT THIS. so they can bring the solution.  AND man no matter how kind and caring the solution sounds

DONT BUY IT....................it will be evil as evil has ever been.

Their is a reason the world is so wicked.   Their is a god at work.   IT honors itself and desires to be honored.

This god is of the upmost evil and very deceitful.   Its heart is evil at its core.

its a seducer , a hater , but it knows how to work the world .

This god is manipulated by satan.  and together they do the upmost evil.

It is the god of many names , yet can be summed up with one name.

and its evil from its core.

Many worship it , many .   We need to be on guard against this wicked god.

It destroys , it devours, it is cruel and it is all about itself.

The god I speak of can be seen.      GO LOOK IN THE MIRROR>   any man or woman that serves that GOD , is evil.

and no matter how kind it thinks it is................its rotten wicked vile and evil.

MAN NEEDS a savoir and JESUS IS THE ONLY ONE.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.12
  • Days Won:  78

6 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

As a White Male, I have so horribly oppressed all people of the world that I have no right to reply to this thread.  I should have been beaten senseless with sticks decades ago.

Ohmigosh!  I know you're just being sarcastic but this country was founded by white men, mostly.  No one else would have ANY rights without them.  PC garbage.

1 minute ago, Davida said:

Yes that deluded feminist scenario you mentioned makes my head spin too. They are totally dim, & will submit to the misogynist oppressive sharia law but spew hate to the Holy One of God who left His Holy high estate to humble Himself on the cross & pay the penalty for their sins if they would open their eyes & hearts to believe that Jesus the Christ is Lord & be saved. Jesus who Loves is the target of hate of the unrepentant.  Those who blame &  hate the Christians are all of those who are under the sway of the Devil so they don't make any logical sense, they are inconsistent in their contempt, they just lash out & mock the God who Created them & reject His authority & order. Can you imagine when the restrainer is taken out of the way?  Such evil will fill the world.  

We might be seeing it already.   Evil roams and no one dares gets in its way.  WELL cept the true ones of JESUS who keep warning

using words like,   its a harsh one.    REPENT.       dear o dear this world is doomed.   Evil is fast filling up .   When the wicked is in power................evil is exalted .

but I remember this .    I seen the wicked spring up..........remember that psalm.  it wont end well for the wicked at all.

But many will soon die for the righteous cause of JESUS CHRIST , then comes the wrath of ALMIGHTY GOD.

This is why I wish, pray and warn so many will repent and come to Christ    .    ONLY CHRIST can save anyone. 

And interfaith is straight up a wicked vile lie.  And I will be a thorn in its side .   As I keep warning out against it .

You be blessed davida.  WE both know we aint seen anything yet.    its going to go viral with upmost evil , yet it will be called love.

1 minute ago, Traveler said:

There is one thing you all need to consider,

All that is required for evil to succeed is for good men to stand back and do nothing. If you stand back from the battle then you yield the battle ground to the enemy and let them win.

Someone quoted Edmund burke.   But here let me quoate JESUS.  GO ye into all the world making desciples.

I was marine corpse long ago.    But now its a whole new army with whole new rules.    NO more m16a2 rifle , just a kjb, with a j316  .