Is The New Apostolic Reformation Biblical

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  0

been looking at various articles tonight on the web and came across this. is this also to do with the interfaith movement that is trying to gain momentum?

This movement started in 2001 and many see its founder as C. Peter Wagner. Although Wagner denies this, his teachings permeate throughout the entire NAR movement.

Edited by existential mabel
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

11 hours ago, existential mabel said:

been looking at various articles tonight on the web and came across this. is this also to do with the interfaith movement that is trying to gain momentum?

This movement started in 2001 and many see its founder as C. Peter Wagner. Although Wagner denies this, his teachings permeate throughout the entire NAR movement.

Hi mabel,

Glad you have checked out this `cult.` Cobalt said it well. My added thought is that they are teaching Dominionism, which is a ramped up version of Postmillennialism. This means that they believe they have to take `dominion` of the world in 7 areas - Government, education, arts & entertainment, family, religion, media & the economy. They believe even if they have `good people` not necessarily believers in high positions, then they can usher in a new world and then Jesus will come. Thus all their meetings etc are based on hype etc.

Good to know this false teaching as it is coming through all religious organisations under the guise of `Together we can change, transform the world.` Look out for that slogan.

You can look up `The 7 mountains` on the net, and see a short video on their teaching.

all the best, Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

hello Marilyn
yeah i thought it might be linked it all sounds a bit sqeaky to me. in this (mess) together, script. i thought of you when i saw it and i thought to myself i wonder if this is ....

so then the next thought is what about these feel good preachers Meyer for one Olsteen for another, as a quick random example. are they sailing in this direction. i mean if they get us to believe...and look at the coverage they get and the volume of folk that they reach.

yeah had a very brief listen but i dont wanna listen to much o it. as it seems more like a product than a Godly thing.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Yowm said:

NAR is not biblical but it may play into the interfaith movement insofar as people who get burned in the NAR movement, not being rooted in Scripture, will be easy prey for the ecumenical movement.

22 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

The NAR movement is heretical and extremely messed-up.  If Charismatics are Pentecostalism turned up to 6, then the NAR is Charismatics turned up to 11.  The NAR movement relies on "spiritualism" and experiences so much that it's practitioners like Bill Johnson of Bethel Church don't much care for the Bible.  They believe that a New Age of "signs and wonders" will usher in The Kingdom and spare Jesus the inconvenience of having to come back and rightfully claim His Kingdom.  It's just one more component of the New Age movement.  God is in all things, all dogs go to heaven, blah, blah, blah.

It's hugely telling that people like Wagner, who pretty much founded the movement repeatedly do not want to be associated with it in public.

gosh yes it is having gone to an evangelical church that i decided to read the bible for myself as it was more into the latest series of teachings  than the bible. and now i have read the bible many times. i have even surprised myself . as to whether its gone in hmmmmn.

very helpful cobalt your analogy i got burnt in the charismatics and have been out of it since 2014 but i am still experiencing problems. wish  i had never got involved with it. all the new age stuff i did and i did a huge amount  i never got burnt like this.

ah yes i did watch Bill Johnson and then realised that he was just a smooth operator.....

Edited by existential mabel
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

3 hours ago, existential mabel said:

hello Marilyn
yeah i thought it might be linked it all sounds a bit sqeaky to me. in this (mess) together, script. i thought of you when i saw it and i thought to myself i wonder if this is ....

so then the next thought is what about these feel good preachers Meyer for one Olsteen for another, as a quick random example. are they sailing in this direction. i mean if they get us to believe...and look at the coverage they get and the volume of folk that they reach.

yeah had a very brief listen but i dont wanna listen to much o it. as it seems more like a product than a Godly thing.

Hi mabel,

Yes, `smooth operators` & `selling a product,` just about sums them up. I`m glad we can encourage each other as we discern what is not of God. Of course coming to the `pointy` end of things for us, we would expect there to be all sorts of `tricks and schemes` of the devil through people. The KISS formulae is good - Keep It Simple Sweetie. A former pastor in Scotland, was dying and some of the last words he said, were -

Christ is a great Saviour and I am a great sinner.  Reality. Keeps us from the hype and in the everyday life of others.

all the best, Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Anyone not following Christ and testing all who speak against biblical sound doctrine.............

will in time go under the concept of interfaith.   So many legs to this new age wicked evil religion. 

Soon in the name of love and hugs..............the true christains get betrayed and all under the guise of peace.

I don't know if anyone knows history.   But today if we take note wordly magazines are praising this pope and others like these popular men

who preach and all inclusive message.   So the world is being prepared for a one hug all world religion.

BUT , at the same time, these same magazines are playing a propaganda blame game.   The pope makes sure

and says things like a personal relationship with JESUS outside the church is dangerous.  or things like preaching the gospel it like jihad.

the magazines cant help but blame fundamental christains as well.    Saying things like , we have a problem with the poor and other things.

Seems small now.     But I want us to go back many years .    And a group started getting the blame for a certain nations ills

the nation started propagandizing with pictures, saying this or that , to make this certain individual group look bad.

You know how it ended..............six million of them DIED .

HISTORY I say HISTORY IS REPEATING.....................only this time its world wide.   So sounds like a world wide tribulation and a one world leader to guide it.

IS ON THE RISE.      Physcologies teaching that fundamental christanity is dangerous and can lead to doing dangerous things.

or people who focus on END time scenarios and think we living in the last days

or people who focus on EVANGELIZING their gospel as the ONLY WAY.

orhow bout this one.   Those who think taking a chip or tattoe is the mark of the beast.

SOUNDS LIKE THE WORLD IS GETTING READY .

You would be amazed at what is being taught in schools.     Amazed.     SOON the world as one will be gathered in the name of peace , the worlds

largest ecumenical gathering.   THEN with one mind , one heart and one voice they will heed the god of HUMANITY

and the real Christians who fell not for this all inclusive ruse...................will be hunted down as haters of humanity .

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Those who think taking a chip or tattoe is the mark of the beast.

What do you mean by that? 

Scripture says:Rev 13:16And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead,17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark—the name of the beast or the number of its name.…

Let me be the first to say..............this all inclusive message, this world peace and unity , this interfaith and any concept which leads to it.

I got one word to call  it ...................D                          U                        N                      G

that it how scared I am of it or man.    GOD IS WITH US amen.   and even in death we have the VICTORY.

now flee them false prophets.  IF you church focuses on hugs but no correction. FLEE IT

IF it focuses on doing good works. but not BEING GOOD...................................FLEE IT

TIME TO PREACH THE TRUE GOSPLE.  and yes IT OFFENDS all who resist it.   But souls must hear amen.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2

6 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

They are teaching this as something against us.  Cause I SURE as heck aint taking the nasty wicked thing.

yet , they have that agenda.   So they want to make anyone not taking it seem dangerous.  I KID YOU NOT. 

you be blessed .    This is GODS HOLY TEMPLE , not the beast nor its system.  NO chip in me period.    Plus as you already KNOW.......rfid is tied into buying and selling

The list of what makes a fundamentalist .   ITS ON THE LIST.   they trying to make us seem dangerous.   THEIR WORDS.  I just repeated it.

Scripture says:Rev 13:16And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead,17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark—the name of the beast or the number of its name.…

10 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

OH yes.....................NO one could BUY or sell without.    Plus our body is GODS , not even ours, we have been bought at a price.

SO no wicked chip or electromagnetic rfid ink tattooe in or on my body.   The BIBLE is very clear.   PRAISE THE LORD dear sister.

We shall take no such thing in or on our body.    Be blessed.