IGNORED

Is The New Apostolic Reformation Biblical

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

OH yes.....................NO one could BUY or sell without.    Plus our body is GODS , not even ours, we have been bought at a price.

SO no wicked chip or electromagnetic rfid ink tattooe in or on my body.   The BIBLE is very clear.   PRAISE THE LORD dear sister.

We shall take no such thing in or on our body.    Be blessed.

Ok. Not that I am worried because that comes at the abomination of desolation. I dont plan on being here as scripture is clear I will be taken out. I am not an "earth dweller" but I am Christ' bride :)  Ok, Im not going to say anymore because I need to not derail the sisters thread. Be blessed :) 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  146
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  1

On 8/4/2017 at 3:29 PM, existential mabel said:

been looking at various articles tonight on the web and came across this. is this also to do with the interfaith movement that is trying to gain momentum?

This movement started in 2001 and many see its founder as C. Peter Wagner. Although Wagner denies this, his teachings permeate throughout the entire NAR movement.

The NAR has been a progressing movement that has its roots even perhaps as far back as Azusa Street.

Then in the 1990s there were several so called "revivals", like the "Toronto Blessing" and the "Brownsville Revival." About 10 years ago there was another such event called the "Lakeland Revival, led by Todd Bentley. (Who was endorsed by C. Peter Wagner, Rick Joyner and Che Ahn, among others.)

All kinds of strange signs and wonders and manifestations accompany these meetings and "revivals" and it's only spread. People shake uncontrollably, laugh uncontrollably, lose control of their bodies, act drunk and lay on the floor unable to get up, sometimes for hours. And all this is called a move of the Holy Spirit!

If you want to learn more, I encourage you to look up the "Toronto Blessing", "Brownsville Revival", "Lakeland Revival" as well as these names:

Kenneth Hagin

Bob Jones

Che Ahn

John and Carol Arnott

Rodney Howard Browne

Randy Clark

Heidi Baker

Rick Joyner

Bill & Beni Johnson (Bethel Redding)

Mike Bickle (IHOP)

Lou Engle

John Crowder

Georgian and Winnie Banov

Rick Pino

Brian Simmons (The Passion Translation)

Also, in regard to the 7 Mountain/Dominionism aspect of the NAR, look up Lance Wallnau, he is one of the most influential proponents of this teaching.

Also involved in the 7 Mountain Mandate/7 Spheres of Influence teachings are YWAM founders/leaders - Loren & Darlene Cunningham and Campus Crusade's Bill Bright. Both Loren Cunningham and Bill Bright claim they received a "revelation" from God, simultaneously, revealing the 7 Mountains/Spheres as the focus of the spiritual battle and how nations will be won for Christ. The focus is on transforming the world and building an earthly kingdom for Christ to return to. The Bible says nothing of the sort. (But rather, that Jesus has gone to prepare a place for us, and His kingdom is not, at this time, of this world.)

I have family and friends that are involved with YWAM and unfortunately, the 7 Mountain/Spheres focus is one of the main things many young missionaries are taught. I've tried to share my concerns, but they don't want to hear it and are quite upset with me.

The Cunnighams have also recently met with Pope Francis. They say it's to distribute Bibles, but to what end? Such unity is false and only causes confusion. The Pope's aim is to continue with this Ecumenical movement and bring all religions together with Rome.

To this end there are many meetings and gatherings happening all the time now. For two examples that have happened in recent years, look up Together 2016 and Azusa Now/The Call.

I truly hope that more and more Christians wake up and warn others. This false unity is leading straight for massive deception.

Keep doing your research.

Also, you can look into Sid Roth and the Elijah List as well. Stay away from anyone either of those sources endorse.

God bless.

Edited by Acadia

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 minutes ago, Acadia said:

The NAR has been a progressing movement that has its roots even perhaps as far back as Azusa Street.

Then in the 1990s there were several so called "revivals", like the "Toronto Blessing" and the "Brownsville Revival." About 10 years ago there was another such event called the "Lakeland Revival, led by Todd Bentley. (Who was endorsed by C. Peter Wagner, Rick Joyner and Che Ahn, among others.)

All kinds of strange signs and wonders and manifestations accompany these meetings and "revivals" and it's only spread. People shake uncontrollably, laugh uncontrollably, lose control of their bodies, act drunk and lay on the floor unable to get up, sometimes for hours. And all this is called a move of the Holy Spirit!

If you want to learn more, I encourage you to look up the "Toronto Blessing", "Brownsville Revival", "Lakeland Revival" as well as these names:

Kenneth Hagin

Bob Jones

Che Ahn

John and Carol Arnott

Rodney Howard Browne

Randy Clark

Heidi Baker

Rick Joyner

Bill & Beni Johnson (Bethel Redding)

Mike Bickle (IHOP)

Lou England

John Crowder

Georgian and Winnie Banov

Rick Pino

Brian Simmons (The Passion Translation)

Also, in regard to the 7 Mountain/Dominionism aspect of the NAR, look up Lance Wallnau, he is one of the most influential proponents of this teaching.

Also involved in the 7 Mountain Mandate/7 Spheres of Influence teachings are YWAM founders/leaders - Loren & Darlene Cunningham and Campus Crusade's Bill Bright. Both Loren Cunningham and Bill Bright claim they received a "revelation" from God, simultaneously, revealing the 7 Mountains/Spheres as the focus of the spiritual battle and how nations will be won for Christ. The focus is on transforming the world and building an earthly kingdom for Christ to return to. The Bible says nothing of the sort. (But rather, that Jesus has gone to prepare a place for us, and His kingdom is not, at this time, of this world.)

I have family and friends that are involved with YWAM and unfortunately, the 7 Mountain/Spheres focus is one of the main things many young missionaries are taught. I've tried to share my concerns, but they don't want to hear it and are quite upset with me.

The Cunnighams have also recently met with Pope Francis. They say it's to distribute Bibles, but to what end? Such unity is false and only causes confusion. The Pope's aim is to continue with this Ecumenical movement and bring all religions together with Rome.

To this end there are many meetings and gatherings happening all the time now. For two examples that have happened in recent years, look up Together 2016 and Azusa Now/The Call.

I truly hope that more and more Christians wake up and warn others. This false unity is leading straight for massive deception.

Keep doing your research.

Also, you can look into Sid Roth and the Elijah List as well. Stay away from anyone either of those sources endorse.

God bless.

All you or I can do is warn.   Those in Christ or those who will be, will hear.   But those who reject will believe the LIE.

We just in those days.  The falling away has began in full swing led by interfaith all inclusive new age doctrines.  It just all over the place now.

Soon all who did not repent, but stayed under false teachings like these will truly believe when they have us rounded up, they do gods will for world peace.

The end had to come in someones generation.   IT was foretold. AND GOD CANT LIE.   It just happens this is that generation.

How much longer , no man knows.   But some sure can see the signs of the times.

You just keep warning.  this new age has infected so many.  from liberal to conservative..................

soon they all find common unity in interfaith and the betrayal of the true lambs occurs.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  0

The Roots and Fruits of the New Apostolic Reformation

A Biblically based commentary on current issues that impact you

The Roots and Fruits of the New Apostolic Reformation

by Bob DeWaay

“So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints, and are of God's household, having been built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus Himself being the corner stone” (Ephesians 2:19, 20).

This article explores the idea of apostles in the church throughout church history. In it I will show that the restoration/Latter Rain idea that fuels the New Apostolic Reformation (NAR) is unbiblical and dangerous to the well-being of Christians who become part of it.

By 97 AD, the authorities in the church were not apostles and prophets, but elders who had been appointed according to the standards lain down by the apostles. Those who claim that God always intended there to be authoritative apostles in the church who give binding revelation ignore the fact that the apostles themselves never anticipated that they would have successors and gave no instructions for the qualifications of any such successors. But they did provide qualifications for elders, and these would apply to future generations. Sadly, the fact that there are no qualifications for apostles (other than that they must have seen the risen Lord and have been appointed directly by Him – which qualifications the NAR apostles ignore or reject) has opened to the door the proliferation of apostles around the world, many of whom claim apostolic status even though they do not even have the necessary qualifications to be elders in a local church.

http://cicministry.org/commentary/issue103.htm

Edited by existential mabel

http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/thirdwaveteachings.html

The Third Wave "New Apostolic Reformation"
Heretical doctrines and ideas that have fused together
to form the teachings of the movement
by Sandy Simpson, 10/02

If there is anything I want you to come away with from this article is to know who the false teachers are so that you can stay away from them and help others to avoid them as well.  My general advice is to turn off TBN, get into the Word of God daily, get down on your knees and pray for people in your sphere of influence who may be falling into the Third Wave, and reach out to them to pull them from the fire.  Stand firm in the Faith and don't allow false heresies from the past and present leaven your faith away from a pure and true faith in Jesus Christ.  The situation is so dire today in what is left of Christendom, that if you are not careful you can be deceived even if you consider yourself to be one of the elect. 

This is the whole idea behind all the weird stuff in the church--not to get you to do weird stuff but to corrupt your belief system.  There is a great apostasy in the churches right now, a great delusion, and it is the fusion of many old heresies from the past.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Thanks 1

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 1:13 AM, existential mabel said:

http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/thirdwaveteachings.html

The Third Wave "New Apostolic Reformation"
Heretical doctrines and ideas that have fused together
to form the teachings of the movement
by Sandy Simpson, 10/02

If there is anything I want you to come away with from this article is to know who the false teachers are so that you can stay away from them and help others to avoid them as well.  My general advice is to turn off TBN, get into the Word of God daily, get down on your knees and pray for people in your sphere of influence who may be falling into the Third Wave, and reach out to them to pull them from the fire.  Stand firm in the Faith and don't allow false heresies from the past and present leaven your faith away from a pure and true faith in Jesus Christ.  The situation is so dire today in what is left of Christendom, that if you are not careful you can be deceived even if you consider yourself to be one of the elect. 

This is the whole idea behind all the weird stuff in the church--not to get you to do weird stuff but to corrupt your belief system.  There is a great apostasy in the churches right now, a great delusion, and it is the fusion of many old heresies from the past.

This gets the medal of truth.   

• Loved it! 1

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

This gets the medal of truth.   

And even worse sister............is that wicked interfaith that is calling everything home to rome.    The last time I checked GOD desires the GLORY

and no other god gets it.    And if dagon fell over at the presence of the ark , why on earth is the pope and many others kissing keyrans or korans and buddas

for world peace.    I have a saying , but truly its in the bible...............HEY peoples...................KISS THE SON , not the calf of interfaith lest HE be ANGRY.

• Loved it! 1
  • Praying! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,153
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 4:06 PM, Cobalt1959 said:

My wife & I attended a Pentecostal church from 2002 through 2011.  Although we never got swept up in the messages in tongues, being slain in the spirit stuff, because we were never 100% comfortable with it, we did become heavily involved in the ministry there.  I was the associate pastor there when we walked away.  Being evangelical is not a problem but chasing after signs and wonders definitely is.  The signs and wonders become the thing that everyone seeks to feel like they are "spiritual" and that God is "moving" in their church.  The signs and wonders are not tested, and everything becomes acceptable, no matter how aberrant it is.  This makes every meeting about seeking a spiritual high instead of learning more of God's Word and being better equipped to lead a life dedicated to Christ, and hopefully helping others to do the same.  I wanted to hear a powerful message that spoke to me but the churches focus became more and more and more about the gifts.  If there was no message in tongues during the service, the entire service was deemed a failure.  If you didn't speak in tongues, you probably didn't have the spirit.  I final realized we needed to get out of that mess and I have still not completely forgiven myself for getting us caught up in it in the first place.

The proper divisions within Scripture lead us to understand:
      Signs and wonders were not to continue= according to the desire of God as in NT begin to now

John 20:29 (KJV)

[29] Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

[30] And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book:

[31] But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

AS the perfection of God is new birth within and the presence of God Himself in The Person of The Holy Spirit teaching us Relationship with Jesus non dependent of sensual stimulus... it is a perfect fit for the unknown that comes

1 Corinthians 2:9 (KJV)

[9] But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

In the infinite of-> 'with God all things are possible', complete fulfillment in all things becoming new 'IS' literally to be so....  Love,  Steven

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

The NAR is definitely a very real threat to true Christianity. However for those that are in God's Word and know what it says we can see the NAR as a danger and the false teaching that comes out of that movement is just plain wrong. What the sad reality is though is those within the movement live of an emotional high. They wan't more, more and more. Eventually they will be disappointed and spiral downward into depression and anger. They become anger at God and the world and it takes time to make them see the real truth of what God says. The danger in this movement however is the fact that is sounds, looks and feels like it is Christian but it is not. Those that follow this movement are definitely examples of 2 Timothy 4:3 "For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear." This is exactly what is happening and even so called Christians are diving into the movement. 

Satan can pose as an angel of light and I think that in this case this is a very clear example of this. Folks stay in the word and know what God's Word says that way we can live up to Ephesians 4:14 "Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming."

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Thanks 1

What the sad reality is though is those within the movement live of an emotional high. They wan't more, more and more. Eventually they will be disappointed and spiral downward into depression and anger. They become anger at God and the world and it takes time to make them see the real truth of what God says.

well lets hope this happens then!  otherwise they are stuck in the deception. i think the emotions are definitely a snare. we all like to feel good and there is nothing wrong with that of course but when it becomes a means to an end then you give something like  the NAR a foothold. and in the west especially where the sheep are growing fat on endless teachings but not putting them into practice. as for the journey from the head to the heart that is a lost cause due to the sheer conveyor belt of teachings.

its seems we need to be  far more Vigilant of the church and the people in it!  at least with the new age etc you know what you are getting!

• Thumbs Up 2