• Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

19 minutes ago, existential mabel said:

How the New Apostolic Reformation is Organized - becarefulhowyouhear.com

now this is very interesting it explains the heirachy such as it is, in the NAR. they use the pyramid system (i remember the Amway products in the 1970's and the pyramid structure)

I am off to go investigate something else about the nar .     IF I find anything I will bring it back.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  0

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/julie-ingersoll/c-peter-wagner-dominion-theology-and-postmillennialism-on-npr_b_996000.html

But the argument made by both McDurmon and Wagner that their “Kingdom” wouldn’t be imposed on the rest of us can’t be taken at face value. As McDurmon points out, that the NAR Apostles seek “top-down control of society... is explicit in their literature in many places. The exception to this is when they are in PR mode.”

• Thumbs Up 1

Rick warren -https://www.christianpost.com/news/rick-warren-covets-prayers-to-keep-pride-from-taking-him-down-50643/

One way he's been leveraging it is by supporting the marginalized and speaking up for those who don't have influence around the world, through such initiatives as his PEACE Plan.

its interesting how the NAR  ... twist the scriptures. just as well to keep reading the true scriptures then.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17

2 hours ago, existential mabel said:

Rick warren -https://www.christianpost.com/news/rick-warren-covets-prayers-to-keep-pride-from-taking-him-down-50643/

One way he's been leveraging it is by supporting the marginalized and speaking up for those who don't have influence around the world, through such initiatives as his PEACE Plan.

its interesting how the NAR  ... twist the scriptures. just as well to keep reading the true scriptures then.

Sounds like that man has been in bed with romes harlot for a while .   We don't follow men and women of belial.    say it with me Mabel.  and thanks for the warnings.

• Thumbs Up 1

i see many folk (evangelical ones) around me who are imo being decieved.

also the other day a baptist church i have loose connections with happened to have the LDS setting up their message there and inticing folk in to enquire. i wouldnt have believed it if i hadnt have seen it with my own eyes.

Edited by existential mabel
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, existential mabel said:

also the other day a baptist church i have loose connections with happened to have the LDS setting up their message there and inticing folk in to enquire. i wouldnt have believed it if i hadnt have seen it with my own eyes.

This is the mindset of that sorry dung pile interfaith.     Its just come together we all worship the same God mindset and hug for world peace .

We will see a whole lot more o this .   Its bad.   the churches will be LED right back to ROME as well as the different religions and non religious.

It is a madhouse of a delusion getting dumped now .   Its all  about just getting along with everyone and everyones beleifs FOR WORLD peace mindset.

Soon as this has run its whole course.    the true lambs get betrayed .    Just keep watching for it .  its only going to increase more and more .   flee it too. 

1 hour ago, existential mabel said:

You spot on,  many are being deceived and its in many different denominations .    Watch for it , it was foretold.   Its the delusion that leads to the great delusion.

in time it wont just be Mormons and jehovas and Rome and evangelicals .  YOU will see the denominations uniting with muslims , buddist , jews too.

ITs getting ugly now .  but this is what leads the world right to the end.    You see,  the only ones left that will refuse this lie ,  will be US the true christains.

ONLY we wont be seen as true christains, we will be seen as monsters and haters of humanity , then IT stands and the world as one will have no  problem

having the dangerous mentally ill ones who wont hug and embrace all concepts and faiths and religions for world peace.  SIS,   its building now and it wont be stopped.

It will only increase .  

I been on guard against this since I first spotted it way back in two thousand and six.    I knew right then , it was the religion that would leadthe world right to the beast

and man its increasing now .   watch for it .  you will hear more and more churches too,  starting to teach allah , christains , jews, and all really worship the same GOD.

ITS a monster of a lie , BUT it will only increase .    The denominations and religions and non religious , heck even wicans.............all about false love and world peace more and more .

GUESS most forgot ITS BY PEACE that the anti Christ destroys many.   SO NOW we KNOW WHO ITS LEADING THE WHOLE WORLD RIGHT TOO.

satan is not fighting churches he is joining them.
he does more harm by sowing tares than by pullig up
wheat., he accomplishes more by imitation than by
outright opposition

source the current apostate church (10:19) jacob Prasch eeee cant take credit for it but yeah its so right on the nail

Edited by existential mabel
  • This is Worthy 1

18 minutes ago, existential mabel said:

satan is not fighting churches he is joining them.
he does more harm by sowing tares than by pullig up
wheat., he accomplishes more by imitation than by
outright opposition

SHHHH did yall hear that .  in case some did not............I will post what mabel said again.  THIS IS SO VERY TRUE, he is THA DECIEVER is he not .