• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

I ignore what scientists have to say and focus 100% on God.

OK, that is right. HisFirst is just highlighting the scientific facts the Bible told us about much earlier.

No Christian would put human acquired knowledge (and many times incomplete) above God's word. On the contrary, if any scientific discovery goes against what is stated in the Bible then they better double and triple check that, because it is innacurate, incomplete, or incorrect.

God bless you!

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Days Won:  3

11 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Job 38:35 is talking about lightning being under the control of God and not man. I ignore what scientists have to say and focus 100% on God.

MM, if you see my user name, that should tell you something:) 

I'm not saying that science proves the Bible and therefore one can then trust the Bible, no,  but for those fence sitters who rely on something scientific, what I've posted would/could be interesting to them ...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,153
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

God says Rom 1:18-22 there is adequate truth in His creative acts to judge all men....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Days Won:  3

https://vision.org.au/the-word-for-today/

Science and the Bible 5:

‘The earth will grow old like a garment.’
 Isaiah 51:6 NKJV

The Bible addresses the first law of thermodynamics (known as the Law of Conservation of Energy), which states that, while energy can be changed from one form to another, it can’t be created or destroyed.

This law disproves Sir Fred Hoyle’s ‘steady state’ or ‘continuous creation’ theory, which has been discarded by scientists.

Hoyle theorised that at points in the universe called ‘Irtrons’, matter (or energy) was constantly being created. But the first law of thermodynamics states the opposite: there is no ‘creation’ ongoing today.

The Bible says, ‘Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.’ (Genesis 2:1 KJV) The word finished in the original Hebrew indicates an action completed in the past, never to occur again. The second law of thermodynamics says that in all physical processes, every ordered system over time tends to become more disordered.

In other words, everything is running down and wearing out as energy is becoming less and less available for use. The psalmist wrote: ‘You laid the foundation of the earth, and the heavens are the work of Your hands. They will perish, but You will endure… they will all grow old like a garment… But You are the same, and Your years will have no end.’ (Psalm 102:25–27 NKJV)

The more scientists learn about life on earth, the more they discover the truth of what the Bible has clearly taught for centuries.

No matter how sincere you may be or how hard you try, in order to open a locked door, you must use the right key.

Your Bible is the key that unlocks the door to understanding all of life, and God’s plan for you.

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 8:57 AM, frienduff thaylorde said:

Science may be able to show evidence of Godswork, but it will never lead one to Christ.

I am living proof that you are incorrect.

mhp-0793.png

mhp-0707.png

mhp-0709.png