• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  9

I haven't really dived into escotology doctrin. I do know a lot of scripture and havent seen a doctrin of pre, post or mid trib rapture that doesnt contradict itself in my head.

I promise i love having unity and Holy Spirit Strong Convictions But when it come to escotology all i have is scripture arguments to the popular doctrins.

I pray about it a lot. Today I may see why i reject the popular doctrins as phycological idiologies or doctrins of men our verse doctrin con jobs.

In my mind there is a clear division between Jacobs Great Sorrows, The Great Tribulation and The Great and Terrorble Day Of The Lord. Now its very likely these Three prophectic apointments will all be executed in a short period of time. possibly Daniels last week or the 3.5 years with the extra 45 or 75 days.

In my mind Promises of God to those in the lambs book of life apply to The Day of the Lord and wouldn't be a promise you can apply to those In Jacobs Sorrow or those in the great tribulation. I see clearly the three prophetic appointments exicuted in the book of revelation. I wouldn't apply Gods promise to pass over us on the Great Day of the Lord as a promise to remove us from jacobs sorrows if we are Hebrews in Israel or the great tribulation  humbling the gentile nations.

What do you think? 3 seperate events with seperate instruction and promises our 1 event that all promises and instructions apply to?

Edited by Reinitin

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  1,678
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

Jacobs troubles, or the time of anguish for Jacob, Jeremiah 30:7, refers to the terrible Day of Lord's vengeance and wrath; the Sixth Seal event. 

....yet  he will come thru it safely.  But we see from the many other prophesies about that Day, that many will die, especially in the holy Land area. Ezekiel 21:1-7, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Zephaniah 1:14-18, +   So it will be only those who call out to the Lord, on that Day, that will be saved. Joel 2:32, Acts 2:21

The Great Tribulation of the 7 Trumpets and the 7 Bowls, will occur in the last 3 1/2 years before Jesus Returns.  

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

4 hours ago, Reinitin said:

I haven't really dived into escotology doctrin. I do know a lot of scripture and havent seen a doctrin of pre, post or mid trib rapture that doesnt contradict itself in my head.

I promise i love having unity and Holy Spirit Strong Convictions But when it come to escotology all i have is scripture arguments to the popular doctrins.

I pray about it a lot. Today I may see why i reject the popular doctrins as phycological idiologies or doctrins of men our verse doctrin con jobs.

In my mind there is a clear division between Jacobs Great Sorrows, The Great Tribulation and The Great and Terrorble Day Of The Lord. Now its very likely these Three prophectic apointments will all be executed in a short period of time. possibly Daniels last week or the 3.5 years with the extra 45 or 75 days.

In my mind Promises of God to those in the lambs book of life apply to The Day of the Lord and wouldn't be a promise you can apply to those In Jacobs Sorrow or those in the great tribulation. I see clearly the three prophetic appointments exicuted in the book of revelation. I wouldn't apply Gods promise to pass over us on the Great Day of the Lord as a promise to remove us from jacobs sorrows if we are Hebrews in Israel or the great tribulation  humbling the gentile nations.

What do you think? 3 seperate events with seperate instruction and promises our 1 event that all promises and instructions apply to?

While confessing you haven't studied eschatology and are suspect over many aspects of it, you seem to have fully accepted a 'last week' " or 7 years interpretation to the various scriptures that reference 1260 days etc. How confident are you of that...why...and have you looked at alternative perspectives on those times?

1 hour ago, brakelite said:

While confessing you haven't studied eschatology and are suspect over many aspects of it, you seem to have fully accepted a 'last week' " or 7 years interpretation to the various scriptures that reference 1260 days etc. How confident are you of that...why...and have you looked at alternative perspectives on those times?

I have studied 40 years i just cant get a conviction about the timing of the catching away. 

Yes, i have studied from the perspective of pre trib, post trib, mid trib, a millinual and post millinual, the 45 day wrath of God after 1260 days of satans wrath and the 75 day wrath of God. can't nail down a conviction just what seems to me like there really clear scriptures that contradict the popular doctrins:( 

I see the great earth quake (assuming there is one) in 5 different places in revelations and the other markers we are given in prophecy in more then one vision. So its like revelations is circular though the seals, bowls, trumps, ect. like its not chronolgical.  its one vision layed over the next vision in the same time frame. So it is like Jacobs great Sorrow, the great tribulation, The Day of the Lord are all layered together in each vision:(

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  3,986
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

8 hours ago, Reinitin said:

I have studied 40 years i just cant get a conviction about the timing of the catching away.

I think the best place to start is the passages that describe it.  It is explicitly stated to happen at the last trumpet, the trumpet of God.  That's really the only clearly stated reference as to the timing.  The challenge is in determining the "last trumpet" that Paul talks about.  Personally, I think its a reference to Zechariah 9:14.

What I find amazing is that people can come up with ideas that don't even include a scriptural "last trumpet of God" when that's really the only solid bit of information that we have to go on.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

10 hours ago, Reinitin said:

Yes, i have studied from the perspective of pre trib, post trib, mid trib, a millinual and post millinual, the 45 day wrath of God after 1260 days of satans wrath and the 75 day wrath of God. can't nail down a conviction just what seems to me like there really clear scriptures that contradict the popular doctrins:( 

I see the great earth quake (assuming there is one) in 5 different places in revelations and the other markers we are given in prophecy in more then one vision. So its like revelations is circular though the seals, bowls, trumps, ect. like its not chronolgical.  its one vision layed over the next vision in the same time frame. So it is like Jacobs great Sorrow, the great tribulation, The Day of the Lord are all layered together in each vision:(

Hi. Below is a link to my blog where I have dealt in detail with the futurist hermeneutic and how it developed over the past 500 years, why, and the result. I think that considering your determination over several decades to understand truth, you may find this interesting: as well as the two follow up articles, parts B and C.

https://brakelite.wordpress.com/2011/01/04/characteristic-seven/

2 hours ago, Last Daze said:

I think the best place to start is the passages that describe it.  It is explicitly stated to happen at the last trumpet, the trumpet of God.  That's really the only clearly stated reference as to the timing.  The challenge is in determining the "last trumpet" that Paul talks about.  Personally, I think its a reference to Zechariah 9:14.

What I find amazing is that people can come up with ideas that don't even include a scriptural "last trumpet of God" when that's really the only solid bit of information that we have to go on.

oh thank you:) hope someone told you they love you today. If no one has the Lord does.

46 minutes ago, brakelite said:

Hi. Below is a link to my blog where I have dealt in detail with the futurist hermeneutic and how it developed over the past 500 years, why, and the result. I think that considering your determination over several decades to understand truth, you may find this interesting: as well as the two follow up articles, parts B and C.

https://brakelite.wordpress.com/2011/01/04/characteristic-seven/

thank you:) I appreciate it.

2 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Thank you Last Daze. 1 thess 4 was grounding:) i was ready to go buy clear sheets and write the earth quake and hills leveled and sun not giving light and match up all the prophetic markers by stacking them:)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  3,986
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

2 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

Thank you Last Daze. 1 thess 4 was grounding:) i was ready to go buy clear sheets and write the earth quake and hills leveled and sun not giving light and match up all the prophetic markers by stacking them:)

Another bit that I believe helps is in John 6 when Jesus stated numerous times that those who believe in Him will be resurrected on the last day.  So you have "the last trumpet of God, on the last day".

My personal view of "the last day" is the day of the Lord, that day of demarcation that ends Satan's reign as the god of this world and begins the rule of the kingdom of God on earth.  This is echoed in the description of the seventh trumpet.  Although I don't see the seventh trumpet as "the last trumpet", I do see it as commencing the day of the Lord, with the last trumpet of God quickly following.