• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,684
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

9 hours ago, Last Daze said:

*sigh*  Why so condescending?  Why the air of infallibility?

Because I post what the Bible actually says, without compromise or making guesses or assumptions to suit mans theories and doctrines.

No need to worry, anyway, as it will soon unfold and provided we hold firm to our Christian faith, we will be saved. Joel 2:32, Acts 2:21

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

6 hours ago, Keras said:

Because I post what the Bible actually says, without compromise or making guesses or assumptions to suit mans theories and doctrines.

No need to worry, anyway, as it will soon unfold and provided we hold firm to our Christian faith, we will be saved. Joel 2:32, Acts 2:21

You're certainly entitled to your own perception of yourself but aren't we supposed to love one another, and thus prove to be His disciples?  I'll just leave you with what the Bible actually says:

• Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.  1 Corinthians 13:4-7

You may be speaking the truth, but I can't hear it through the clanging cymbal.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  1,684
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

7 hours ago, Last Daze said:

As I present what the Bible prophets told us, it is the truth. You can't understand it because you have already set your mind to believe some of the many fables out there, about escape, prosperity, and why worry anyway? Isaiah 29:9-12, 2 Timothy 4:3-4

Remember the Bible prophets themselves were denigrated, despised and ignored. No different today, for those who promote what they wrote.

7 hours ago, Last Daze said:

You're certainly entitled to your own perception of yourself but aren't we supposed to love one another, and thus prove to be His disciples?  I'll just leave you with what the Bible actually says:

• Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.  1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Gap theory is not truth  .

14 minutes ago, Keras said:

As I present what the Bible prophets told us, it is the truth. You can't understand it because you have already set your mind to believe some of the many fables out there, about escape, prosperity, and why worry anyway? Isaiah 29:9-12, 2 Timothy 4:3-4

Remember the Bible prophets themselves were denigrated, despised and ignored. No different today, for those who promote what they wrote.

I wish I had a penny for every time a man  came with a false interpretation and deemed himself infallible.  :rolleyes:

The scriptures do NOT support your GAP THEORY. IT HAS been DEBUNKED by godly berean men who are worth their salt.

Referring to the biblical prophets was a nice touch.:sarc:

Which btw, the scripture 2 Peter 3:8-9.....I seem to recall you using that as one proof for your GAP.

It is a figure of speech. We cannot ignore the context in which it was said.

‘But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

20 minutes ago, Keras said:

You clearly have no idea what I believe.

We live in new covenant times where the Holy Spirit indwells us and gives us gifts for the edification of the body of Christ.  I have no idea why you have this "me against the world" mentality but I hope you can shake this persecuted prophet syndrome and put your spiritual gifts to good use.  There's no justification for treating brothers and sisters in Christ with contempt.

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

On 8/8/2017 at 10:47 AM, ByTheSpirit said:

So I hear this quite a bit as proof of a pretribulation rapture, and that is Noah's Ark is proof of a pretrib rapture, because God saved Noah from the flood in the Ark.

Does this hold up logical or even biblically though?

“because they formerly did not obey, when God's patience waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was being prepared, in which a few, that is, eight persons, were brought safely throughwater.”
‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭3:20‬ ‭ESV‬‬

Through the water...

In this verse Peter is using Noah's experience to highlight the importance of water baptism, but what he says about Noah is key.

The pretribulation rapture states that Jesus will snatch his church away from the earth just before God brings his wrath upon it.

Now I will not even go into all the other scriptural proofs against the pretrib rapture, only want to bring out this point.

God did not remove Noah from the earth to save him and his family. He carried them safely through the waters of judgement in the Ark. Our ark of safety in the Tribulation period will be our faith in Jesus, and God will mark all who belong to him before this period begins so that they will be safe.

Rev 7:1-8

In Noahs ark God saved the clean animals and the unclean.

If there is a rapture God will be saving the clean and unclean. The Tribulation is near. Call JESUS  To Be Saved Today! This offer is available to you now. 

In the case of a rapture this offer will be limited to death bead confessins, If you are  blessed with death.

Make you appointment Today For baptism. Dont let anyone take yoir crowm;)

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

On 8/8/2017 at 11:47 AM, ByTheSpirit said:

So I hear this quite a bit as proof of a pretribulation rapture, and that is Noah's Ark is proof of a pretrib rapture, because God saved Noah from the flood in the Ark.

“because they formerly did not obey, when God's patience waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was being prepared, in which a few, that is, eight persons, were brought safely throughwater.”
‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭3:20‬ ‭ESV‬‬

Through the water...

In this verse Peter is using Noah's experience to highlight the importance of water baptism, but what he says about Noah is key.

The pretribulation rapture states that Jesus will snatch his church away from the earth just before God brings his wrath upon it.

Now I will not even go into all the other scriptural proofs against the pretrib rapture, only want to bring out this point.

God did not remove Noah from the earth to save him and his family. He carried them safely through the waters of judgement in the Ark. Our ark of safety in the Tribulation period will be our faith in Jesus, and God will mark all who belong to him before this period begins so that they will be safe.

Rev 7:1-8

The waters of the flood is a figure of baptism as it explicitly says in 1 Peter 3:21.......and the ark itself is a figure of being in Christ and the mercy seat........but the flood is mainly a figure of the wrath of God and day of judgment (2 Peter 2 and 3) , not tribulation as such......though we do go through the waters of tribulation, as a kind of baptism in itself.  The Lord does not keep His flock from tribulation........Jesus promised that in this world we shall have tribulation.......and it is appointed unto us to suffer for His name.....but it is His wrath that we are not appointed to.  Believers will be resurrected and along with those who are alive and remain, will be caught up to be with Him in the air, and not on the earth for the wrath of God......we will be like the angels, as Jesus said.

During the tribulation, the world fills up the cup of His wrath as it were, transgressors waxing to the full.......like the Lord waited for the Canaanites to fill up the cup of wrath before turning His hand against them with the Israelite conquest of the Promised Land.

Edited by Heleadethme

• Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

"Our ark of safety in the Tribulation period will be our faith in Jesus, and God will mark all who belong to him before this period begins so that they will be safe."

Post tribulation thinking has a flaw

Only those who become believers during the tribulation will either be killed and resurrected just at the end, or if alive, will enter and populate His millennial kingdom on the earth as mortals

Your idea that you will go through the tribulation as one of today's believers is false [Revelation 7:9-17]

If you are in fact a believer today you will be made immortal just before the tribulation period begins {Revelation 13:6] .... one of those who already dwells in heaven [Revelation 11:1]

.... but you may not be, and so you will go into the tribulation as an unbeliever

If you do not repent during the coming tribulation as the Lord tells, your spirit will end up in His lake of fire [Revelation 3:15-19; 20:1-4; 20:11-15]  

Better to seek Him now while you have a chance .... tribulation believers will be few and most of them will be persecuted to death [Revelation 11:7; 13:7]

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/8/2017 at 11:47 AM, ByTheSpirit said:

Biblically speaking, nothing proves pretribulation rapture.  Pretrib teachers will have us believe the "one shall be taken, one shall be left" as referring to a pretrib rapture.  

In Matthew 24 Jesus compares the events of His return to the days of Noah.  His comparison relates directly to His account of those days of the flood.  He stated, "one will be taken...". Who in His account was " taken?". He states, clearly, that it was those who were not in the ark.  "The flood came and took them all away.

The Genesis record of the flood clearly states that "only Noah was left, and those with him in the ark.".  The flood was an act of God's wrath.  Those who were " taken" were taken by God's wrath; those who were "left" were left to continue on earth to serve God.

Jesus' return will be an act of God's wrath, but like those in the ark were protected by the hand of God, (Gen 7:16), so too will God's people be when He returns.  

What we see in the comparison to the days of Noah is not the rapture... Not even the tribulation, but rather the wrath of God.  Some will be taken by His wrath and some, like Noah and his family, will sadly witness people near us suffer under the wrath of God, albeit safe from it.

God has promised us that we would not suffer His wrath, but clearly lets us know that we will be here during and after.