da_man1974

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,167
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0

There is even a Masonic bible out there.

There is a lady who presents the bible on a you tube video showing all the masonic rites and the pagan symbolism.

It you google the following sentence, you will find the video on you tube.

What's Inside the Masonic Bible? Let's Take a Look

Edited by 1to3

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  726
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Birthday:  12/30/1974

The problem with getting through to this guy is he always says that the Mason's believe in God.  I told him yeah so does the devil.  The difference is accepting Christ as your personal savior.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  35
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I don't believe freemason is satanic it's just an organization, brotherhood many of them are part of church denominations. My father is 32nd degree Scottish rite freemason and I don't believe he is satanic. I believed they help people in many ways such as charity helping the poor. 

Edited by Lostlamb1978

The story of Freemasonry inside their temple were all friends brotherhood Jews, Arabs, Hindu, any race inside their temple they respect each other as brothers even their out of the meeting they learned to respect. As long as you believe in God who created the universe. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  146
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, Lostlamb1978 said:

The story of Freemasonry inside their temple were all friends brotherhood Jews, Arabs, Hindu, any race inside their temple they respect each other as brothers even their out of the meeting they learned to respect. As long as you believe in God who created the universe. 

Can you understand why this broad acceptance of all other religions in concerning?

Acadia,

I don't know why Acadia I'm not freemason. 

Acadia,

I'm not talking in behalf of Freemasonry just only my own knowledge and learned as human being. I think many freemasons were part of our past great history of our races. They are heroes, presidents, many of them work as light bearer "an eye" to darkness. They've seen what what our leaders do, "great preachers", who do blasphemes in the name of their gods. Many of them work as intelligence they've seen a lot, what if you've seen what they see. Maybe you degrade the word religion. Money makers religion. The thing we focus now a days is personal relationship with him. That's it.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

@Lostlamb1978 

Hi. Please don't be offended about what I am about to share with you. But if you dig deep enough, you will discover that what I am saying is true.

All major religions...governments...corporations...and secret societies, even those groups who on the surface appear to be enemies, have at their head a group of 'enlightened' or 'illumined' ones who all share one thing in common. Whether the Catholic church, Islam, Hinduism, United Nations, world bank, and yes the Freemasons, all those who have gained positions of power and authority in those groups share one thing...they have risen to the top because they actively and with deep commitment worship Lucifer. They also hide this fact from all those of lesser rank.

Take Catholicism for example. While the vast majority of members of that church sincerely believe they are following a genuine Christian faith, they are ignorant of the fact that it is a massive deception and that the ruling elite within the church are out and out Luciferians. It is essentially an occult pagan religion dedicated to the worship of Baal. One only has to look at the symbols that pervade Vatican art and architecture...and unfortunately those same occult symbols are found in Freemasonry. Again, the junior members and those loosely associated with the group believe they are working for the betterment of society doing good works...but they also are deceived. Not only by their leaders, but by Satan himself who has convinced them, and Catholics, that these good works are the means to their salvation. 

"I am the Way, the Truth, and the Lifen. No man comes to the Father but by Me." Jesus.

Jesus regretfully has no part in papal deceptions nor Freemason benevolence.

Brakelite free and accepted Masons were part of democracy. And they have big role in the community such as charity. 

Brakelite you talk like atheist I'm sorry to say that your judgemental.