• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  726
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/30/1974

So, due to the fact that I am lazy and didn't want to search the whole forum I am posting this.  Can anyone tell me with examples of how the masons are bad (satanic).  I truly believe that they are not a good group to get into.  A buddy of mine at work is trying to get in.  He is currently a craft mason or something like that.  I was just wondering at what level or whatever do they start getting really bad.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  146
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  1

Yes, you should do your research. Basically, they are an ancient fraternity/secret society with ties far back into organizations such as the Knights Templar and the other organizations Yowm mentioned.

Not at all Christian, many churches still don't allow their congregants to be members, though that may be changing, not sure.

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  726
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  12/30/1974

1 hour ago, Acadia said:

Yes, you should do your research. Basically, they are an ancient fraternity/secret society with ties far back into organizations such as the Knights Templar and the other organizations Yowm mentioned.

Not at all Christian, many churches still don't allow their congregants to be members, though that may be changing, not sure.

Yeah I know about their secrecy and all that.  I just wonder when it becomes diabolical?  I figure there are probably many members that are also members of churches.

• Thanks 1

Perhaps it becomes "diabolical" when they worship other "gods." To my knowledge when they say "God" they do not necessarily mean the God of the Bible.

Edited by Acadia
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  949
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,517
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

13 hours ago, da_man1974 said:

Yeah I know about their secrecy and all that.  I just wonder when it becomes diabolical?  I figure there are probably many members that are also members of churches.

Satan has been diabolical since before the fall of Adam.

There is no such thing as non diabolical denial of God's sovereignty.

In for a pint in for a pound- What measure, a pound of sin? There is no little bit of hanging from a noose, death comes from before the last bit of oxygen goes toxic in the body.

There is no harmless cult.

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

Agree with Yowm's recomendation of Walter Veith. Veith's father was a top freemason...he has exposed their secrets and he is alive only because he is doing God's work. Aside from the ones Yowm mentioned, add Knights of Columbas and Knights of Malta. Walter connects dots between many secret societies , the vatican, and illuminati. And yes, the latter are not just a conspiracy theory in the mind of right wing extremist doomsday come hippy weed toking rastafarians.

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,029
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

If you want to do some research, read "morals and dogma" written by Albert Pike and "secret teachings of all ages" by Manley P Hall.

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  30

My friend has all the books of the Scottish Rite Masons that he took from his father's house at his death.   He pulled one at random off the shelf and allowed me to take it home and read it.  It is very mystical.  Among the things that I remember are that they weren't supposed to reveal the deeper things to new initiates but reveal them gradually as they get to higher ranks.  They take vows of death should they reveal any secrets.  It is a works based religion--they will go to heaven if they become a master mason.  They are required to read the Bible.  (My pastor in the Christian church was a mason and he refused to teach about the Trinity or the Jesus is God in human flesh) .     Then after becoming a master mason they can join Shriners.  My father in law was a shriner.  They take vows on both the Bible and the Koran and pray to Allah.  

So you tell me.  They go to heaven if they pass the ranks and become a master mason.   The mormons stole the ritual of the Scottish Rite masons and took over the the masonic temple back in Missouri.  The shriners think mecca is a sacred place and pray to allah.  None of this is Christian.  

Shriners do a lot of good works but so do the Gypsy Jokers, a wicked motor cycle gang active on the west coast of the US.  

I remember when I worked as a research assistant at our local museum, one of the buildings I had to write about was the Masonic temple. I had to call and talk with a Mason, I think he was a "Grand Master", and he had told me that they now give tours of the lodge, not during meetings of course. (And this was about 12 years or so ago).

I also remember that in the museum library there was an old Masonic handbook that dealt, in part, with various punishments those who revealed secret information would be subjected too. Various forms of bodily mutilation mostly. Not very nice stuff in the history of Free Masons, that's for sure.   

Edited by Acadia

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  149
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  05/16/1980

This discussion seems to be a powerful spiritual matter. Sometimes, it gets complicated along the way.