• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

26 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

That there must be at least three more European wars before the battle of Armageddon and the second coming of Christ is shown in Daniel 7:23-24. Here we have a prophecy that ten kingdoms must be formed inside the Old Roman Empire territory in the last days. These ten kings referred to are the same ones as are symbolized by the ten horns on the beast of Rev. 13 and 17. In Rev. 17:12-17 it is stated that they will give their kingdoms to the future Antichrist, and then will fight against Jesus Christ at His second advent. This proves that they all must be in existence when Christ comes.

There are about twenty two states inside that territory now. Therefore, if these countries must be formed into ten kingdoms and be in existence when Christ comes, changes must be made sometime in the future that will affect these states. It will take one war to form these ten kingdoms before the Antichrist comes. This is the first war.

Then in Daniel 7:23-24 it states "after them," that is, after the ten kingdoms are formed, then the Antichrist will arise and subdue three of them. This is the second war. In Daniel 11:40-44; Rev. 17:12-17 it is revealed that the Antichrist will finally get power over the whole ten kingdoms. The third war will be fought between the ten kingdoms under the Antichrist and the nations that are north and east of the ten kingdoms. In other words, Russia, Germany, and other countries north and east of the ten kingdoms inside the old Roman Empire territory, will fight these ten kingdoms during the last three and one-half years of this age.

Antichrist will be the victor and he will then lead the nations against Jerusalem and the Jews, but Christ will come and defend the Jews and destroy the Antichrist as set up His Kingdom in the world forever (Zech. 14:1-21; Ezek. 38-39; Joel 3; Isa. 63; Rev. 17:14; 19:11-21; 20:1-10).

Then you are talking about the second coming of Christ not the rapture of the Church.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

22 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Then you are talking about the second coming of Christ not the rapture of the Church.

Yes, I'm sorry, we will be long gone when this happens. What was I thinking when I typed that earlier? I'll fix it now. I should have / meant to say, There will be three more wars in Europe according to God's Word, that we do and can know about.

I'm tired, had a very bad heavy night, my beloved wife is ill.