Daughter of God

Need MASSIVE Prayers to stay on God's Path

Thanks, everyone. I don't have the presence of mind to write much today, but I'm doing about the same physically. My head feels like weird, blank. Maybe from not eating enough, I don't know. I'm so worried about everything today -- I woke up and it felt like the devil was there, trying to get me to freak out. God let me know he can't hurt me, but he's still been trying to just unsettle me as much as possible, hoping to prod me into sin. Well, that's not happening, I'm too tired and just disinterested in all the weird thoughts he suggested.

But I am worried -- I'm not earning any money, I have to be out of this apartment by the 31st, and I haven't even booked a plane ticket, a hotel, anything. I don't even know where I'm going yet! I've had a few emails and phone calls about jobs I applied to -- sales jobs, mostly, that feel like long-shots or temporary solutions with no job security -- but I'm too intimidated/scared/exhausted/overwhelmed to respond to any of them. I've told myself I'll do it later...but I'm afraid I won't. Procrastinating terribly recently. Feel like I'm caught in an avalanche, getting buried under just too much. 

• Loved it! 1

shanee    3,129
1 hour ago, Daughter of God said:

Thanks, everyone. I don't have the presence of mind to write much today, but I'm doing about the same physically. My head feels like weird, blank. Maybe from not eating enough, I don't know. I'm so worried about everything today -- I woke up and it felt like the devil was there, trying to get me to freak out. God let me know he can't hurt me, but he's still been trying to just unsettle me as much as possible, hoping to prod me into sin. Well, that's not happening, I'm too tired and just disinterested in all the weird thoughts he suggested.

But I am worried -- I'm not earning any money, I have to be out of this apartment by the 31st, and I haven't even booked a plane ticket, a hotel, anything. I don't even know where I'm going yet! I've had a few emails and phone calls about jobs I applied to -- sales jobs, mostly, that feel like long-shots or temporary solutions with no job security -- but I'm too intimidated/scared/exhausted/overwhelmed to respond to any of them. I've told myself I'll do it later...but I'm afraid I won't. Procrastinating terribly recently. Feel like I'm caught in an avalanche, getting buried under just too much. 

Maybe try to just slow everything down and think to yourself what would Jesus do and take it a step at a time.

Praying now.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Upvote 1

NOONE7    2,504
10 hours ago, Daughter of God said:

Praying for you Daughter of God!

• Upvote 1

Thanks. I really appreciate the support here. I wish I had better news to report. I don't know why I'm just so relentlessly "unlucky." It's always been this way. 

Feel frighteningly close to giving up, and I don't want to. 

NOONE7    2,504
5 hours ago, Daughter of God said:

Thanks. I really appreciate the support here. I wish I had better news to report. I don't know why I'm just so relentlessly "unlucky." It's always been this way. 

Feel frighteningly close to giving up, and I don't want to. 

Don't give up Daughter of God!  Still praying for you!

• Loved it! 1