MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

I came across these sites by accident, looking for something else.  I believe I know who the writer of these scathing reviews is and I believe I know where she is posting now.  Please read and let me know if she's telling the truth or is just someone who was banned and is trying to get revenge.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/worthy-christian-forums/internet/worthy-christian-forums-worthy-christian-forums-commit-libel-and-censor-saints-churches-1375080

and this one in which she states that George is actually living in Fayetteville, Arkansas:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/worthy-christian-forums-worthychristianforumscom/fayetteville-arkansas-72701/worthy-christian-forums-worthychristianforumscom-christian-forum-ministry-fayette-1384197

These are not the only ready bad reviews of this site out there either.  It's disturbing that some feel this site is unchristian.

Thank you for posting this sister.

I was aware of the "reviewstream" . It is quite disturbing as well! Thanks for these links to this other site. 

Its really easy to look up the thread mentioned in this "review" and determine who it is. Ill have to do that:P

Now my curiosity is piqued. 

People make up their own jesus and they ignore doctrine and creeds. They  are perplexed why they are not accepted as a brother or sister in the true Jesus christ in the Living Word!

12 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I saw similar attacks on reviewstream where I was supposed to be a spoiled kid placarding his report card and grumblingly took it down because I was told to, and I had a sock account with Shiloh being my true identity. 

It is obvious revenge,...only a summation of my report card was half true lol.

So which one are you? Spoiled or a grumbler? :P

Just kidding with ya brother! :24:

15 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I think I was both a blue meany and a pouter. :44:

haha! I love these smiley things dont you? They make me laugh! I was just thinking on these lil things yesterday. With some of them, they are a means for grown ups to be a lil childlike from time to time! :D

Edited by Guest

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

5 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

There is more than one person on reviewstream that has obviously been a member here who got banned or reprimanded in some other way and is now extremely bitter.  A couple there claim to have been on the staff but obviously were not.  As Yowm pointed out, they claim that just about every person on here has "sock" accounts, and often people are supposed to have 3 or 4 of these "sock" accounts and none of them even agree which ones they are.  Who has time to post as 3 or 4 people all day long?

Also, over at thethinkingathiest.com forum they like to sign up on here posing as Christians or as seekers and then report back to their own forum in an attempt to show everyone how stupid Christians are.  I don't call that a constructive use of time but I guess they have their reasons for doing it.  

A Christian message board is always going to have a large mix of Christians and non Christians. Our Christian discernment always has to be on alert. What is a sock account?

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

this person admitted not believing  in Scripture in the article I read so I can see where that would create an uproar.

I have seen something go wrong here before;  not anything in the article though.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Just the enemy stirring up trouble against true Christians and the work of God that worthy has done. Pray for those folks and ignore their rants. 

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Thank you for posting this sister.

I was aware of the "reviewstream" . It is quite disturbing as well! Thanks for these links to this other site. 

Its really easy to look up the thread mentioned in this "review" and determine who it is. Ill have to do that:P

Now my curiosity is piqued. 

People make up their own jesus and they ignore doctrine and creeds. They  are perplexed why they are not accepted as a brother or sister in the true Jesus christ in the Living Word!

Amen sister.  anyone who hates biblical sound doctrine , does hate JESUS.   the holy scrips are what we are to even test all things said from anyone against.

I imagine a time is coming when this new age powder puff correct none will just win out and they will ban anything that speaks truth .

So be it, i say fear not what man can do to you.  Amen sister , amen.

58 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Just the enemy stirring up trouble against true Christians and the work of God that worthy has done. Pray for those folks and ignore their rants. 

Great point .  YES pray for them to repent and come to the true saving knowledge of our LORD.  

• Loved it! 1

2 hours ago, Yowm said:

I saw similar attacks on reviewstream where I was supposed to be a spoiled kid placarding his report card and grumblingly took it down because I was told to, and I had a sock account with Shiloh being my true identity. 

It is obvious revenge,...only a summation of my report card was half true, all the rest false. lol.

I think their is  a Shiloh on christain forums.  is it you yowm.