• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

2 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

There is more than one person on reviewstream that has obviously been a member here who got banned or reprimanded in some other way and is now extremely bitter.  A couple there claim to have been on the staff but obviously were not.  As Yowm pointed out, they claim that just about every person on here has "sock" accounts, and often people are supposed to have 3 or 4 of these "sock" accounts and none of them even agree which ones they are.  Who has time to post as 3 or 4 people all day long?

Also, over at thethinkingathiest.com forum they like to sign up on here posing as Christians or as seekers and then report back to their own forum in an attempt to show everyone how stupid Christians are.  I don't call that a constructive use of time but I guess they have their reasons for doing it.  

I actually read one of those atheist pieces, can't remember where, and the person had posed as a believer to sign up here, according to them.  You can pretty much tell the fake 'Christians' though and they don't stay around long.  The person who posted one of those 'reviews' had PMd me at one time and outlined those same accusations against one of the mods and a couple of the members here.  I believe that person is here again but it's just a hunch.  Women's intuition is often uncanny.  And then it could just be conincidence. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

6 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I think their is  a Shiloh on christain forums.  is it you yowm.

There used to be another Shiloh here too; he was Shiloh62/

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,542
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

I read the reviews at that place. I think mostly it's Some people angry and bitter. One person who wrote comments I won't mention who that was but I was very surprised and a little taken aback. I think the spirit of it was to tear down worthy . I do believe this place is of God. I will always defend my Catholic brethren here. I know some don't believe there saved. But I do.Satan wants to discredit worthy. 

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Well, I found out that I am really George....   how cool is that.

I did log on as my name and and put in my two sense.....   Can't really disagree with them about OotS and Gator....   don't understand how they get/got by with a lot of things they did earlier.

I would like to know if there are double identities of the mods.   That is something that is really dishonest if it is going on, and in my personal view should stop.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

2 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

I guess a sock account is where you have an account where you pose as someone else.  The claim is rooted in the term "sock puppet."  The ironic thing is that some of the people over at reviewstream actually engage in that behavior, on this board, so I guess they think everyone does it.

Unless I have seen someone in person and have talked with them I would always have a doubt of who I am communicating with over the internet.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

36 minutes ago, other one said:

I would like to know if there are double identities of the mods.   That is something that is really dishonest if it is going on, and in my personal view should stop.

Mega has a couple of other ones he uses in chat when he wants to hang out and not be active in chat, but we all know who the ones are. He does not post on the forums as them. Those are the only extra identities the mods have except for a non admin "georgetesting" account george uses when he needs to test a feature on worthy or figure out some glitch on the site. 

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 minute ago, ayin jade said:

Mega has a couple of other ones he uses in chat when he wants to hang out and not be active in chat, but we all know who the ones are. He does not post on the forums as them. Those are the only extra identities the mods have except for a non admin "georgetesting" account george uses when he needs to test a feature on worthy or figure out some glitch on the site. 

thank you.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

There used to be another Shiloh here too; he was Shiloh62/

Goodness , their is lots of shilohs

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

24 minutes ago, other one said:

thank you.

I guess if we see one other we know its your counterpart running around .   Yall will know real quick if I had two .  they would both be warning out against that interfaith .

its the other way on the other site.   If yall went to it............yall would spot me in a second.

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, other one said:

Well, I found out that I am really George....   how cool is that.

I did log on as my name and and put in my two sense.....   Can't really disagree with them about OotS and Gator....   don't understand how they get/got by with a lot of things they did earlier.

I'm not a moderator, I am volunteering in the Ministry and  I can tell you that I never had or will have another name than Angels4u, I don't believe it's an honest thing to do, I love Worthy board and know that God is blessing it richly as many people have been saved through this Worthy Ministry.

The enemy is also working overtime to hinder the message of the good news...he knows his time to deceive people will be over soon..

Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.1Peter 5:8

Ephesians 6:10-18

The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

Please pray for Worthy and all the Christians  as we are all  under attack from the enemy ..but God is greater ...Praise His Holy name!

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1