• Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,174
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/18/2020 at 6:13 AM, Christdiedforoursins said:

.thanks

Hello Christdiedforoursins;

I hope you give this site a chance, to see that Christ does do His loving work even on this "worthy" site.

I see Christ Jesus Work in you,  from having gotten to read some of your posts, I have been touched from seeing  the Holy Spirit work in your life and in your heart and from your genuine care for others. I hope you stay some longer.

In Christ Jesus always;1to3

Oh and for all us members of worthy who missed it, there is a great topic in the discussion section:

Is your participation in this community about YOU or is it about...

...becoming closer to God and helping others to do the same?  

That is a great thread with worthy reading and hopefully Gods Holy Spirit working in the readers hearts. Amen!

Edited by 1to3

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 8/8/2017 at 2:38 PM, MorningGlory said:

I came across these sites by accident, looking for something else.  I believe I know who the writer of these scathing reviews is and I believe I know where she is posting now.  Please read and let me know if she's telling the truth or is just someone who was banned and is trying to get revenge.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/worthy-christian-forums/internet/worthy-christian-forums-worthy-christian-forums-commit-libel-and-censor-saints-churches-1375080

and this one in which she states that George is actually living in Fayetteville, Arkansas:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/worthy-christian-forums-worthychristianforumscom/fayetteville-arkansas-72701/worthy-christian-forums-worthychristianforumscom-christian-forum-ministry-fayette-1384197

These are not the only ready bad reviews of this site out there either.  It's disturbing that some feel this site is unchristian.

On 1/18/2020 at 5:13 AM, Christdiedforoursins said:

Thank you for your post,I've posted a few bolgs I've read ,that deal with Zionism which is a pretty big subject amoung Christians and politicians ,,it effects the lives of Jews Palestinians christians/ muslims,the blogs have been  about false teaching of Israelies  About if Israel is an illegal state according to Gods law. who is a Jew etc.most have been taken down..I would have to say it might be a  political Zionist site and not Christian at all.I can't support  political Zionism so I think ,I won't bother with the website much anymore..it doesn't seem like a free open space to share in love .it can get quite contentious its a bit worse than secular sites to be honest because you either get policed secretly by George who I don't Concider a brother in Christ because he continually doesn't notify me of his problems with my posts but just removes them which is disrespectful to those who have commented or found interest or disagreement,,  or you get hounded by his cronies..quite bazaar really .George is  either offering a service or he's playing king or dictator..I just wanted to see other people experience .I saw bad reviews too ,sometimes it helps to know to make better informed decisions .thanks for your post.

Seriously

You hate us in the diaspora and say we should live in our own country, so we end up moving to Israel. Then you hate Israel. Anti-Semites, you have to choose.

Moment of Appreciation: Let’s thank the anti-Semites for this. They do the best job of getting Jews to move to Israel. The Jewish Agency pales in comparison. They think that selling Israel as a great place to raise kids and live as a Jew, works? Pogroms are actually way more effective. The Anti-Semites are marketing geniuses. https://www.aish.com/j/fs/Why-Anti-Semites-Are-Dumb.html?s=mm

• Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,174
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0

People who are against political Zionism are not antisemitic, please get yourself a little more informed and educated on the subject matter concerning the history of political zionism before accusing people who do not wish to fund or support political Zionism of being antisemitic. The violence and the evil behind Political Zionism makes many people including Jews being against it. Read and or view video documentation from Miko Peled who is the son of a famous Israeli general, who is a jew and against political Zionism, this man is a jew among other Jews who are against political Zionism. That does not mean that christian or Jews not wanting to fund, participate or support political Zionism, are antisemitic , that's just plain wrong ignorance and very hurtful and harmful to even suggest that.    Both sides of the debate should be heard so people can know what they are supporting or not supporting. Again educating people should be done in a christian informative factual kindness, not tearing people apart because of a subject matter. 

If you want to financially, politically support the Rothchilds foundation and other political Zionists in the hurrying of building the third temple and to re-introduce the sacrifice of animals, go right ahead that is your prerogative, but nowhere in the bible did Christ Jesus say that believers in Christ Jesus were in the obligation to support financially a political dictate that supports the building of the third temple with the re-entroduction of sacrificing animals and the eventual welcoming of the antichrist in that third temple..

In Christ Jesus;1to3

Edited by 1to3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

15 hours ago, Aimes said:

I saw those "reviews" a couple years ago ... you know my first thought? George and Worthy must be really doing something for the Kingdom if the devil is going to attack him and the site like that. 

"Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you,
and shall
say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Matthew 5:11-12

"I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made"

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,696
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

You know, this is an old thread that someone bumped just to be negative. Here's the thing...I don't personally agree with everything George does with this ministry, but you know what, that's ok, you know why? Because this is HIS ministry, to run how he sees fit. I've known him long enough to know he has a heart for Christ, and wants to save the lost. Does he know everything and do everything right? No. But neither do I. So instead of tearing him down because I don't agree with something he has done, I'm going to support him. Because I do believe in the ministry. If there's something I think can be done better I have no problem suggesting it, but I'm not going to get bent out of shape because it doesn't get taken. If you don't like how he runs it, go somewhere that better suits you.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Well Said! 2