• Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

7 hours ago, Blueyedjewel said:

What what? I dont get your ?

Oh I was saying 'What'? to this post 

On 8/12/2017 at 7:53 PM, Blueyedjewel said:

I was speaking of reviewstream

because I had missed two pages of the thread and was lost.  I didn't know what it meant when I posted.  It's not hard for me to get lost, Jewel.  I often can't keep up because I'm at work.  :blink:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,708
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

5 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Purple is classified as a color between blue and red but not a true blue. I think you would rather eat a slug sandwich rather than admit that enoob is not a true blue. More like a purple people eater :)

I would eat a slug sandwich for the right amount of money. But that doesn't change the fact you can't tell blue from purple lol

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

4 hours ago, Davida said:

Why would you assume Kate is not forgiven?  Part of taking responsibility for ones actions is allowing those who you have hurt to acknowledge it , it is part of the process of genuine regret, and the receiving of forgiveness and moving forward in your life. Some of us only became aware two days ago- so if we express our shock & sadness, do you assume that means she is not forgiven? You would be wrong. Btw, Online is not a good place to put your life together & get support. Kate should seek out counselling support in real life to deal with the loss of her daughter & any other emotional needs she is having. It is far better to encourage her to join a Church & get Christian fellowship in her life not look for it on line. In Real life is where she needs to put it into place it the most.  

She did get the help for counseling and going to a church,she did ask people's forgiveness ,she feels herself that people might give her a difficult time if she returns to worthy ,it,s a sad story how the enemy can deceive people in doing things which is so much against what we should do,we all have  faults and the key is to forgive as Jesus forgave us . David's I'm not judging anybody for not forgiving her ,only the people involved know if they did or not wholeheartedly.  

The reviewstream  site is a terrible site and shouldn't excist with all their hate they expose toward people,it's full of lies and slander.... 

Love you sister!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

12 hours ago, The_Patriot2017 said:

I would eat a slug sandwich for the right amount of money. But that doesn't change the fact you can't tell blue from purple lol

You are Dutch?

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

On 8/12/2017 at 0:35 PM, MorningGlory said:

I didn't realize she had lost a child.  I was thinking of someone different as the poster of those things on RipOff Review.  I haven't posted a rebuttal yet because I don't want to give them all the info they require.  Still kicking this around.  But I agree that we should all pray for her and I will.

People often go through an anger stage of the grieving process.  They may lash out at a person or place that feels safe, which is sometimes the people they are closest to.  The loss of a child had destroyed many marriages due to this.  Often doctors are blamed or the whole medical field.  Sometimes they blame God.  But it is satan who came to lie steal and destroy souls.  Jesus came that we might have life and have it more abundantly.  I choose to believe that God takes people at the right time for them, not for us.  It is hard to realize that our loved ones belong to God, not us.  He created them and loaned them to our care.  We can be thankful for the time we have them.

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,708
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

2 hours ago, missmuffet said:

You are Dutch?

Nope I'm American with Scottish ancestry. No wonder you don't know blue from purple...you can't even tell the difference between a dutch man and a Scot! ;)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

3 hours ago, The_Patriot2017 said:

Nope I'm American with Scottish ancestry. No wonder you don't know blue from purple...you can't even tell the difference between a dutch man and a Scot! ;)

:P

On 8/12/2017 at 10:52 AM, wingnut- said:

The minute someone wants to enlighten me with teachings that are not scriptural, I want no part of it.  I know what I believe and why I believe it, and the only thing that will change that is scripture itself.

Amen! 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/9/2017 at 0:28 AM, George said:

worthyreviews.jpg

This was a MAP to show the way of connecting the attacks on the ministry on that reviewstream site.  It's quite comical.

Looks like the permit routes I get in Ohio. Lol

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

On 8/11/2017 at 8:51 PM, enoob57 said:

me face kettle 245.jpgwell hello mushy muffins :43: 

Ah, came back so see what has happened in this thread since my last visit. I see the king and queen of derailment have moved on from discussing dirty fingernails, good job!

That aside and commenting on the thread in general. I am guessing, that the thread on the review site, has gotten more traffic from Worthy, than it ever would have could have attracted on it's own. Is there a way we can charge them for marketing their posts?