IGNORED

You are who God says you are

Beulah

On 8/10/2017 at 3:02 PM, Beulah said:

I believe everyone has gone through  particular times in life where you feel less of yourself, rejected,  dissapointed by those you love etc and you find yourself not believing in you anymore and letting situations and people define you and so on. 

I just wanna say, that shouldn't be the case because God loves you so very much and you are who He says you are; A chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a perculiar person, a holy nation (1 Pet 2:9) and alot more that the Good Book(The Bible) says, which is the Word of God and that is God. So do not believe anything or anyone that defines you less of what God says you are. You are the best version of you, so never look down on yourself because God never looks down on you

*Believe and Love God, believe and love yourself, and believe you are His and watch all that negativity fade away completely. God Bless

Beautiful, golden wisdom in this post...thank you for allowing Holy Spirit to speak through you... :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Buelah

Welcome to Worthy                             Praise Jesus!                                           With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Loved it! 2

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  35
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Buelah

Welcome to Worthy                             Praise Jesus!                                           With love-in Christ,Kwik

Thank you ?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

My pleasure---you're welcome:emot-heartbeat:                              God Bless,Kwik

• Loved it! 2

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

On 8/14/2017 at 10:00 AM, Beulah said:

It's an heavenly language ?

Yeah, i was just wondering if anyone knew what it means so i looked it up and it means praise JAH but then again what is JAH?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  104
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  06/28/1993

On 8/10/2017 at 9:02 PM, Beulah said:

I believe everyone has gone through  particular times in life where you feel less of yourself, rejected,  dissapointed by those you love etc and you find yourself not believing in you anymore and letting situations and people define you and so on. 

I just wanna say, that shouldn't be the case because God loves you so very much and you are who He says you are; A chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a perculiar person, a holy nation (1 Pet 2:9) and alot more that the Good Book(The Bible) says, which is the Word of God and that is God. So do not believe anything or anyone that defines you less of what God says you are. You are the best version of you, so never look down on yourself because God never looks down on you

*Believe and Love God, believe and love yourself, and believe you are His and watch all that negativity fade away completely. God Bless

Great words, we are conquerors.