Sign in to follow this  
spiderman1917

survived a suicide attempt

1 hour ago, spiderman1917 said:

You haven't seen me post in a few months. It is because I've been in the hospital after jumping off a building. I don't remember how high it was and oddly don't remember jumping. I just woke up in the hospital days later and my mom and Dad visited me for the first time in years and told me what I did. I just remember looking down and thinking it was high enough to kill me and said a prayer to God that my spirit would rise from the ground and help people.

The humiliation of urinating and defecating myself and being in a wheelchair for 10 weeks was good for me. I broke my pelvis, broke my arm, broke multiple ribs, broke my back in two places, had a concussion, bladder injury, and a collapsed lung. It really was good for me. I'm a lot more compassionate. Being in a wheelchair and being incontinent really opened my eyes to how much people suffer and made me want to relieve such suffering. It is hell!

I hope to be a counselor. My psychotherapist tells me he thinks I'd be good at his profession and that his profession needs guys like me. So, am hoping for that. This was my second suicide attempt. The first was laying down in front of an oncoming train. The train conductor stopped the train and called the police who took me to the same hospital. I think I'll be alright. I have a good feeling about things today. I appreciate your prayers though!

I'm just lucky I'm able to walk again. I could have broken my back or neck to the point where I'd be in a wheelchair for life. That would be far worse than death. I'll consider it more than luck that that never happened. Don't think I'll try suicide again because of the consequences of not succeeding at it. God just might keep me alive no matter what I try, leaving me nothing but permanently handicapped and disfigured.

Sorry to hear...I remmember you like it was yesterday.Thank God your ok brother!Hallelujah!yes i hope you put thoughs bad thought behind you for good and move on forward.Praying now for healing in all ways spiderman.God Bless You.Agape

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 2

Praying for you Spiderman!

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

Praying

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

im glad youre still here.. (:

will keep you in my prayers..god bless :heart:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

I have great sympathy towards people hurting so much that they want to end their own existence. I think that you have survived these two suicidal events because Jesus-Christ, our Lord and Savior, loves you! I truly believe that everyone who commits suicide is murdering himself! We know that murderers will not inherit the Kingdom of Heaven. This is a lesson from our Heavenly Father... Hallelujah! I will pray to Jesus-Christ, our Lord and Savior, to keep you away from suicidal thoughts forever and to give you the will to live with a new life has a Born-Again Christian... Amen! 

GBU... spiderman1917 

Edited by PATMEN
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, PATMEN said:

I have great sympathy towards people hurting so much that they want to end their own existence. I think that you have survived these two suicidal events because Jesus-Christ, our Lord and Savior, loves you! I truly believe that everyone who commits suicide is murdering himself! We know that murderers will not inherit the Kingdom of Heaven. This is a lesson from our Heavenly Father... Hallelujah! I will pray to Jesus-Christ, our Lord and Savior, to keep you away from suicidal thoughts forever and to give you the will to live with a new life has a Born-Again Christian... Amen! 

GBU... spiderman1917 

Yes, that must be devastating to feel like you are up against a wall. That you have no hope. Jesus Christ is certainly a remedy for that.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2
  • Thanks 1

Sorry you went through that brother. I hope only goodness and mercy from God for you. May God bring you to good health..I will be praying for you. I hope your reading your bible for encouragement. It can lift you up. Praying. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, spiderman1917 said:

You haven't seen me post in a few months. It is because I've been in the hospital after jumping off a building. I don't remember how high it was and oddly don't remember jumping. I just woke up in the hospital days later and my mom and Dad visited me for the first time in years and told me what I did. I just remember looking down and thinking it was high enough to kill me and said a prayer to God that my spirit would rise from the ground and help people.

The humiliation of urinating and defecating myself and being in a wheelchair for 10 weeks was good for me. I broke my pelvis, broke my arm, broke multiple ribs, broke my back in two places, had a concussion, bladder injury, and a collapsed lung. It really was good for me. I'm a lot more compassionate. Being in a wheelchair and being incontinent really opened my eyes to how much people suffer and made me want to relieve such suffering. It is hell!

I hope to be a counselor. My psychotherapist tells me he thinks I'd be good at his profession and that his profession needs guys like me. So, am hoping for that. This was my second suicide attempt. The first was laying down in front of an oncoming train. The train conductor stopped the train and called the police who took me to the same hospital. I think I'll be alright. I have a good feeling about things today. I appreciate your prayers though!

I'm just lucky I'm able to walk again. I could have broken my back or neck to the point where I'd be in a wheelchair for life. That would be far worse than death. I'll consider it more than luck that that never happened. Don't think I'll try suicide again because of the consequences of not succeeding at it. God just might keep me alive no matter what I try, leaving me nothing but permanently handicapped and disfigured.

Praying for you.

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this