• Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,461
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,742
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

3 hours ago, Amazing Horse said:

O wow looks like Jesus said something to Peter and did personal attack , even called him Satan oh my God ! let's ban Jesus from this forum .

Keep it up ... and you will be banned from the thread.  I've gone ahead and removed Amazing Horse from the topic.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  364
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

12 minutes ago, George said:

Keep it up ... and you will be banned from the forums.  I've gone ahead and removed Amazing Horse from the topic.

I keep up proving my point using bible , if you don't like Matthew 26:39 that's not my problem , this vers is here and every Word of God is good for doctrine as we read in 2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

"For reproof , for correction "

John 15:20-21

Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.

If you want to remove these bible verses to not make people look bad and to hide thier wickedness so they are not offented , go on  please .

Matthew 24:10

And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,461
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,742
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

On 9/11/2017 at 7:46 PM, Amazing Horse said:

Well you can twist scriptures to your own damnation go on . I love removing rewards in heaven from people who do that , because they are going to me :)

This is not SCRIPTURE.  I don't remove scripture ... I remove people from threads because of comments like this!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

7 minutes ago, Yowm said:

If you insist on wanting to be a personal attacker of the brethren, then we could safely conclude which camp you reside with.

Revelation 12:10 NASB
[10] Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, "Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, he who accuses them before our God day and night.

Amazing Horse has been removed from this thread.  Perhaps it's time to get back to the topic at hand.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,206
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

Haven't read the entire thread, but to Tyler, if you have believed on the Lord as your Savior, you are still  God's child through Jesus.  God still loves you.  Remember the Holy Spirit makes intercession for you when you don't know how or what to pray.  Perhaps you are just going through a difficult time right now.  Give it all over to the Lord....

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/07/1946

On 8/12/2017 at 12:17 AM, Tyler22 said:

yeah idk anymore so ill ask a few questions.  I'm going to hell so wouldn't the thing that makes most sense suicide so I'm not heaping up extra punishment in hell.  I have ocd and its hard to tell the difference between ocd and the holy spirit.  seeing as how no one can answer this question I need help.  HOW do you believe in Jesus?  like step by step.  I'm tired of Christians bossing me around and stuff and you need to do this or repent.  I don't know what happened in my life.  I DONT HONESTLY REMEMBER DENYING GOD all my life, but that doesn't mean I haven't denied him with my actions.  again these thoughts of reprobation seem real and I really don't care if you disagree, I cant get rid of them.  so its like I'm reprobate but I atleast want to know how I got this way.  I am spiritually dead.  I WISH GOD WOULD JUST TELL ME WHATS WRONG WITH ME.  I have no stability on anything.  I'm wishy washy.  its a hell of a life.  there have been times when I thought I had jesus but I went to a mental hospital and that feeling went away.  so if I am going to hell, what should I do

There is analysis in your thinking and self-criticism. That is a good beginning. Many people just don't bother thinking about themselves. All these things come in due time and individually. Sometimes they don't come at all. But let us hope for the better. All is in God's power. May be you start with realizing that you are alive today and that is enough to be thankful to God.

• Thumbs Up 1