IGNORED

According to the word of God, there will be no Rapture!

Bro.Tan

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, HAZARD said:

According the the Word of God there will be a Pre-Trib Rapture.he Rapture of the Church before the Tribulation.

The purpose of the rapture is to resurrect the just from the dead and take all the saints out of the world before the tribulation comes, in order that they may have fulfilled in them the purpose for which God has saved them. Jesus told the disciples that some would escape the terrible things that were to transpire on the Earth in the last days. He said, “Pray that you may be accounted worth to escape all these things of, Matt. 24, 25; Luke 21:1-19, 25-28, that shall come to pass, and stand before the Son of man,”  Luke 21:34-36. These two passages in Luke 21:34-36 and John 14:1-3, are the only ones in the Gospels that are clear concerning the Rapture. Jesus did not reveal this, it was revealed by Paul many years later in 1 Cor. 15:51. The disciples did not have the slightest idea as to how they were to escape, unless they thought that Christ would deliver them from these things through His power. The how was not revealed or even mentioned before Paul explained how they were to escape.

The Rapture of the church should never be confused with the second coming or second advent  of Christ, for He does not come to the earth at that time.

The Rapture is a distinct coming in itself, not to the Earth, but in the air where Christ meets the saints and then takes them back to Heaven to present them blameless before God the Father, John 14:1-3; 1 Thess. 3:13; 4:16, 17.

The Rapture takes place several years before the literal advent of Christ to the Earth, for they, the saints come back with Him at that time. The saints are in Heaven before God, and not in the air, from the time of the Rapture to their coming again with Christ to reign as kings and priests, Jude 14; Rev. 19:14; Zech. 14:5.

At the Rapture, the Lord comes from Heaven as far as the air, or Earthly Heavens and the saints will be caught up to meet Him in the air.

At the second coming, the saints are not raptured, and neither is Christ, but both will come back to the Earth together. The rapture takes place before the Tribulation, whereas the second Advent takes place after the Tribulation. The Rapture could occur at any time, whereas the second Advent cannot occur until after the tribulation.

I'm hearing many sermons on the Rapture. Pastors saying it wont be long, it will happen soon, all signs are pointing to a soon to happen rapture.

Jesus said that the angels don't know when the rapture will happen, He also said that even He does not know. So if the angels don't know then Satan also doesn't know when it will happen. Only the Father knows according to Jesus.

Mark 13:4, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign when all these things shall be fulfilled?

Jesus replied,

Mark 13:32, But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

Scripture also states that Satan knows that he has but a short time.

Revelation 12:12,Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Taking in the fact that we and Satan live in eternity future, Satan knew he had but a short time the day he rebelled against the Father, and the fact the Jesus defeated him by His death and resurrection. Any length of time cut from a life to be lived in eternity, no matter when this occurs will be but a short time.

The disciples asked Jesus when will this all occur?

Mark 13:4, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign when all these things shall be fulfilled?

5, And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you:

6, For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

7, And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end shall not be yet.

8, For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.

9, But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.

10, And the gospel must first be published among all nations.

All these things so far at one time or another have been happening since Jesus returned to Heaven and sent the Holy Spirit to keep us and guide us. The only thing I can see that has not yet occurred is the fact the gospel has not yet been preached among all nations.

There have been tribes found deep in South America, Papua New Guinea, and other parts of the Earth that have not yet even heard of God, the gospel, or Jesus.

"And the gospel must first be published among all nations."

So when will it be?

Mark 13:33, Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

34, For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.

35, Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:

36, Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.

37, And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

So when will it be? Lets forget the word "SOON."

Only the Father knows, and Jesus knows this much, Jesus commands us to be ever ready, for it can happen any time!

All of the Prophets, even David, a man after the Lords' own heart does not speak of rapture, but instead discusses the wilderness (the place of safety during the Great Tribulation), which is right here on the earth.  There is a place of safety that the Lord will allow his saints to escape to, and it in the wilderness, which is still on earth. But thats really a different topic. But just to enlighten you a little about the wilderness, lets go into Revelation 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days. The women is the saints, the wilderness is the place of safe and she will be there for 3 1/2 years. But this is another lesson for another time. I see you deep in to your way of thinking and not really reading and understanding what I'm posting, so this understanding will fly right over your head. I agree with all your scriptures and verses you posted, I understand them, but they are not speaking of a rapture.

22 hours ago, firestormx said:

These people in Revelation 7 are in Heaven before the throne of God. How did they get there? I'm sorry they are not on earth. The Bible disagrees with that position.

Revelation 7:15

Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

I will explain to you another way and after I will leave you to believe what you want. The apostle John wrote the book of Revelation. Some chapters are written in a vision kinda like mind set. Notice when you read some of the verses it says, "I saw," but John is dead, for a thousand years or more. When John was writing he saw angels opening up seals, under the alter. Every time a seal opens theres a different event happening to the earth. Maybe the angels are in Heaven opening up these seals, but the events that are happening once these seals are opens, are on Earth. So John is looking at the same thing the angels are looking at, from somewhere between 30 to 100 A.D. all the way to our future. This thing is right on our coattail. 

Edited by Bro.Tan

11 minutes ago, Bro.Tan said:

but instead discusses the wilderness (the place of safety during the Great Tribulation), which is right here on the earth.  There is a place of safety that the Lord will allow his saints to escape to, and it in the wilderness,

Oh you mean the earth dwellers? Why would God change his reference of his church to be included in the "earth dwellers"?  He doesnt! The church is the church all throughout the church age!

The church is inconspicuously absent  Rev 4-19 for a reason! The church has been RAPTURED and IS GONE from the EARTH.

The woman is Isreal. 

There is no way to rectify your interpretation when we look at rev 12:5. Israel brought forth the "man child". 

Your application of apologetics is with many flaws.

You need to repent of your false understanding. This is not just some "thing" you are getting wrong here but you are attempting to rewrite Gods word! You are not only misunderstanding this end times but you postulate yourself to know enough to teach! Do you understand how serious this is? 

Revelation 22:19-21

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

1 minute ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Oh you mean the earth dwellers? Why would God change his reference of his church to be included in the "earth dwellers"?  He doesnt! The church is the church all throughout the church age!

The church is inconspicuously absent  Rev 4-19 for a reason! The church has been RAPTURED and IS GONE from the EARTH.

The woman is Isreal. 

There is no way to rectify your interpretation when we look at rev 12:5. Israel brought forth the "man child". 

Your application of apologetics is with many flaws.

You need to repent of your false understanding. This is not just some "thing" you are getting wrong here but you are attempting to rewrite Gods word! You are not only misunderstanding this end times but you postulate yourself to know enough to teach! Do you understand how serious this is? 

Revelation 22:19-21

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

I mean exactly how I post it, I don't want people to read this post and think there a spin on my posting, because of your understanding. 

7 minutes ago, Bro.Tan said:

I mean exactly how I post it, I don't want people to read this post and think there a spin on my posting, because of your understanding. 

My revealing your false understanding is for the benefit of those reading this thread!!  Make no mistake about that. You want to be right in your own eyes . If you applied correct apologetics and  hermeneutics you would fare well.  Which btw, you didnt defend your "view" against the obvious contradictions I pointed out!  Your interpretation doesnt fit and it doesnt matter how you "cut it" , it never will!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/17/1975

43 minutes ago, Bro.Tan said:

I will explain to you another way and after I will leave you to believe what you want. The apostle John wrote the book of Revelation. Some chapters are written in a vision kinda like mind set. Notice when you read some of the verses it says, "I saw," but John is dead, for a thousand years or more. When John was writing he saw angels opening up seals, under the alter. Every time a seal opens theres a different event happening to the earth. Maybe the angels are in Heaven opening up these seals, but the events that are happening once these seals are opens, are on Earth. So John is looking at the same thing the angels are looking at, from somewhere between 30 to 100 A.D. all the way to our future. This thing is right on our coattail. 

Jesus opens the seals not angels. Also, the original post of yours the I responded to stated the verse John 3:13. Which is where Jesus talks about no one ascending to heaven.  I was posting these verses and was going to post about Enoch and Elijah to show people in heaven and that your post was taking that verse out of context.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Bro.Tan said:

All of the Prophets, even David, a man after the Lords' own heart does not speak of rapture, but instead discusses the wilderness (the place of safety during the Great Tribulation), which is right here on the earth.  There is a place of safety that the Lord will allow his saints to escape to, and it in the wilderness, which is still on earth. But thats really a different topic. But just to enlighten you a little about the wilderness, lets go into Revelation 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days. The women is the saints, the wilderness is the place of safe and she will be there for 3 1/2 years. But this is another lesson for another time. I see you deep in to your way of thinking and not really reading and understanding what I'm posting, so this understanding will fly right over your head. I agree with all your scriptures and verses you posted, I understand them, but they are not speaking of a rapture.

What you write goes over my head because its rubbish and I will never accept rubbish.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  4,025
  • Content Per Day:  16.70

35 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

What you write goes over my head because its rubbish and I will never accept rubbish.

Did you notice the early date he placed on Revelation of 30 to 100 AD?  No one places the Revelation of John that early, even if they are Amillennial.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Did you notice the early date he placed on Revelation of 30 to 100 AD?  No one places the Revelation of John that early, even if they are Amillennial.

The purpose of Revelation was to show, not hide from His servants, events from John's day into all eternity (Rev. 21-22). Events of the whole church age (Rev. 1-3) Events in Heaven (Rev. 4-5) Events of the future tribulation of Daniel's 70th Week (Rev. 6-19) Events of the Millennium (Rev. 20) Events of the eternal new heavens and the new earth (Rev. 21-22).

"Unto His servant John," The book was transmitted from God to Christ, to the angel, to John, to the churches, to us (Rev.1:11).

The key to interpretation of the book of Revelation, "Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter" (Rev. 1:19). "The things which thou hast seen"; that is, Christ in the midst of the seven candlesticks (Rev. 1:12-18, 20), as seen by John before he began to write.

"The things which are:" that is, the things concerning to churches then existent and those which should exist throughout the Church Age to the rapture. This division takes in only Rev. 3. "The things which shall be hereafter"; that is, the things which shall come to pass after the rapture of the church. This division includes all of the events of Rev. 4-22. One has only to believe this threefold natural division as given by Christ to understand the book fully, especially as to the time of the fulfilment of all the things of each division. The moment these divisions are forgotten and the reader begins to disarrange them and insert certain things into the one or the other that are not a part of the division, he will become confused as to the divine order of these "things" which are so clearly given in consecutive order, and he will miss the true intent of these "things" written therein.

To further prove that everything in Rev. 4-22 must be after the churches, and there after the rapture of the church, we have this fact confirmed in Rev. 4:1. After John had recorded the vision of Christ in Rev. 1, completing the first division of the book, he was told in Rev. 4:1 that he was to see "things which MUST BE hereafter," that is, after the things of the churches of the second division of the book. Therefore, if everything from Rev. 4:1 on through the rest of the book MUST BE after the churches, then all the events of Rev. 4-22 must be after the churches. If they MUST BE after the churches, then they cannot happen during the time of the churches. If they cannot happen during the time of the churches, then the church is no longer on the Earth during the fulfilment of the things which MUST BE after the churches.

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

Those 7 churches the letters were written to have long been past