IGNORED

According to the word of God, there will be no Rapture!

Bro.Tan

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,448
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 8/12/2017 at 1:07 PM, wingnut- said:

The word rapture comes from the Latin word rapturo, which is translated from the Greek word harpazo.  The English translation of this is gathering/ catching away, which you will find appears numerous times in scripture, always in conjunction with His coming.

God bless

Thanks wingnut, that saved me some time...

If I thought it would do the least bit of good, I'd expound on the words and meaning of caught up (Enoch, John, Elijah, Jesus, Revelation Chapter 4: the church, and probably even the Apostle Paul).

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

On 8/13/2017 at 1:46 PM, Rick_Parker said:

There are many who disagree with our Lord. False teaching is false teaching. I will call attention to it no matter how many time you think that you are teaching truth when you are teaching a lie. May the Holy Spirit lead you into Truth!! Otherwise, people should disregard un-Scriptural teaching. 

Brother Rick, 

I saw that you quoted part of Dr Coopers Golden Rule of bible interpretation. I lost it though cause i was blasted with several quotes. I agree with you. He is a prudent servant of the Lord and very skilled in translation and study of the word of God.

One suggestion though. read all his rules. He gives different rules  then you listed for studying prophecy. scripture interprets scripture, prophecy is not open to mans interpretations, in the original laugage it stands as Absolute Truth exactley as God relayed it to the prophets. Read his rules. Im paraphrasing him because its been a long time since i decided his rules are golden and memorized them. I might not be renembering all his rules for studying prophecy. but the rules are different then the ones you listed for studing bible instruction to us.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, eileenhat said:

Hello Bro. Tan,

I was not disagreeing with your topic "there is no rapture etc.", I was replying, as well, to someone's request for the meaning of "clothed in white" which I felt went under answered in your reply (that I just quoted in my first post to you).

Also, what do you feel Revelations is about then if you have come to the conclusion it isn't referencing a rapture type event?

I have my own assessment, what is yours?   ...that is that it is all about the strong delusion satan brings (now), the timing of events (this and past century) that brings forth Jesus's return, the seating of saints on thrones here on Earth (very complicated topic as to 'how' that occurs) and finally the ascension, spiritually speaking, of God's children, Israel, into being the Church/temple of God/Philadelphia here on Earth (ie. USA).  My own visions from God reveals the clock began May 9*th, 2012 with Obama, the anti-Christ, pronouncement of gay marriage in the house of the Lord.....an abomination/desecration of the 'temple'.

I do have dates lined up well for these events as well, if interested.

*http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/09/politics/obama-same-sex-marriage/index.html

Hi Elleehat...Revelation 6: 1-11 is talking about the antichrist. This is within the Great Tribulation, each time a seal is open, comes a evil event.

The last four verses 12-17 is the introduction of the seconding coming of the Lord Jesus, his saint, and all the angels. So, after the tribulation period the sun will be darkened, the stars will fall and the moon will not give her light. We have some note worthy information here. Why?  First of all, several so-called churches teach that Jesus (or in this case the Son of Man) will arrive before the great tribulation and rapture His servants off the earth. If there were to be a rapture, it would have been mentioned in the above set of verses. These verses clearly show the sign (of the Son of Man) appearing after the tribulation. Correct? One other thing in the above set of verses that sound strange meaning, the tribes of the earth shall mourn. In those eminent places that sit at the head of every corner, would have the status quo to believe that Jesus loves everyone and would not hurt a fly. We will see Jesus only loves those that love Him. So, what is the sign of the Son of Man? Let’s find out. And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. (Revelation 6:12-14) 

Take a look at the 14th verses again. And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. (Revelation 6:14) Here we see John says, “And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together.” Matthew stated, “They shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.” Thus we have the sign of the Son of man meaning, the sky will be opened and every eye shall see Him (Revelation 1:7). As we go further in this study we will see that the Lord will not come down right away. His sign will remain in the sky for approximately five months.

Let’s continue at the 15th verse. And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? (Revelation 6:15-17) Remember, Matthew stated, “When we see the sign of the Son of Man, the tribes of the earth shall mourn.” Above in Revelations we see why, meaning the wrath of the lamb. Keep in mind that the heavens have rolled together as a scroll, the sun has been put out, and the stars have fallen. 

Lets read Revelation 6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled. These are the saint that didn't make it in the place of safety, that the antichrist beat down and some he killed, but they will come back with the Lord in white robes, which is called the first resurrection. Lets take another look at this.

Let go into Revelation 19: 11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. 12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Now this is not the third heaven where the saints are coming from, this is the second heaven. Lets go into 1Thessalonians 4:13-17, to make a point or justify the rapture.13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

All of this is after the Great Tribulation, but some of this goes into other topics. I teach the word of God through Title and subjects, because the Bible is so big and its much to understand. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

It don't matter what we think we know about the end time or not.   We better be prepared to lose everything for Christ.

Their is one heck of a massive world wide tribulation coming against us.  And we are going to have to endure it .  

We are going to have to be faithful to Christ .    We know that God will recompense tribulation to those who persecuted us

and REST for us who are persecuted........WHEN, WHEN the LORD returns in flaming fire to take vengeance on them that obeyed not the gospel of our LORD.

I think some of us need to read the first chapter of second thess REAL close and keep reading it over and over again , till it is so clear to see.

That while we are not appointed unto GODS wrath...............................We are appointed unto tribulation.

well, unless somehow we just think we better than all who have had to endure perseuctions for his sake in time past.

Tis the rightoues judgment of GOD that we counted worthy of the kingdom for which we suffer.    But as the writer also says

tribulation will be given to those who PERSECUTED US.....and rest to us WHEN , WHEN , WHEN the Lord returns.

One would figure that oculd be so easily seen.    I guarantee a whole nest of people who THOUGHT oh my this cant be the mark due to we were supposed to be raptured

aleady  will take that nasty rfid in the skin.  ITS MCH SOONER on us than most realize.   So..............no matter what you Believe

cause I know I cannot sway a single soul.    NEVER render to ceasar that which is GODS ALONE.   OUR TEMPLE IS GODS

we are not our own.    IF anyone takes that rfid in GODS HOLY TEMPLE................you damned .   just remember what I said.

THIS IS GODS HOLY TEMPLE...................not even ours..............so make no cuttings in it for the dead.  AND BELIEVE ME............they don't know Christ , they are the dead .

I don't care what you believe , my mission is to ensure all were warned.  AND that we better be prepared to lose everything.............you wont be escaping

the persecution of the world........................no we appointed unto that tribulation.   But praise be to GOD.......that in CHRIST we wont have toendure the wrath of GOD.

just remember what I said.....................NO TAKING that satanic ring in or on the flesh.   IT IS SIN to do so.....and its WILLFULL SIN.  our body is GODS not the beast systems.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Also I would like to say amen to what jewel said.   SHE said HELLY WOOD................and yall................she is right , we don't take notes from devils.

now I call it hollyweird..............but perhaps I can accommodate sister jewel........and we can call it HELLUVWEIRD...................or hellyweird............take your pick.

But I don't take notes from devils.  and none of us can.  

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

On 12/08/2017 at 3:16 AM, Bro.Tan said:

Lets take a look in (Matthew 24:40-44) "Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. But know this that if the Goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh."

This is one of the places in the Bible people use to support the teaching of a Rapture. If such an event is to take place, why doesn't the word Rapture appear in the Bible? People have accepted this myth for a very long time. Also, the religious teachers have perpetuated this myth for just as long. Why do I refer to the Rapture as being a myth? This is a good question, and we will answer that question in the following paragraphs.

All of the Prophets, even David, a man after the Lords' own heart does not speak of rapture, but instead discusses the wilderness (the place of safety during the Great Tribulation), which is right here on the earth. Exactly what does Rapture mean anyway? ("Ecstasy, Intense Spiritual or Emotional Ecstasy") Webster's Dictionary 

This doesn't sound anything like what the preachers preach in the churches. What does ecstasy have to do with going to heaven? Yet still, people say that they're going to be raptured off to heaven before the Great Tribulation. And they use scriptures such as (St. Matthew 24: 40-42) "Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come." To support their claim, if you go back and start reading this same scripture at the 15th verse and continue down to the 31st verse, skip down to the 36th verse and continue down to the 42nd verse, you will see that this happens after the tribulation and there is no mention of going to heaven said here.

Jesus said with his own mouth (St. John 3:13) " And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven." Also, (St. John 7: 33-34) " Then said Jesus unto them, Yet a little while am I with you, and then I go unto him that sent me.Ye shall seek me, and shall not find me: and where I am, thither: ye cannot come." Another scripture they use is (St. John 14:1-3) " Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also." Why do they, when using this scripture, always leave out the part, or ignore, that Jesus said,” I will come again"? Come again to the earth to receive you to myself.

Totally agree. There will be NO RAPTURE!

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,448
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

15 hours ago, Abdicate said:

I already did... they just ignore the facts and stick to traditions. 

I forgot whom said it but, "facts are stubborn things." 

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

Wait and see .... the Lord has promised this event

Better not refute Him [Matthew 25:1-13; 1 Corinthians 15:51-58; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; Revelation 3:10; 4:4; 5:1-10; 7:9-17; 11:1; 19:14; 20:4 [those on thrones]

Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and He will keep you from the coming tribulation by making you immortal just before

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

Now lets take a look and see what we got here, first let me start by saying there is no rapture ok.

Lets go into Acts 1: 9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. 1:10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; 1:11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

So now we know how Jesus is coming back, of course not by himself, now let us take a look at the coming of the Lord in Matthew 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory

Lets get another look at it in, Revelation 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 6:13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Revelation 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

At this point, notice in verse 15, and also Revelation 1:7, how all this ties together and these people trying to hide from the Lord, maybe they should be trying to repent or maybe its to late. Remind you that the Lord haven"t descend yet, he just sitting in heaven looking at them. This is just about the end of the great tribulation

Now lets bring the Lord down...1Thessalonians 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Now lets make some sense out of this, Verse 15, this is talking about the dead and those who are still alive and both are coming back with Jesus. So if it was a rapture, it wouldn’t make sense at this point, for one the great tribulation is about over, second, the dead is being raise also with those that are alive, which is now called the first resurrection. Verse 16. The Lord is descending which means coming down from the Third Heaven, the voice of archangel and trumpet are sound, and then the dead in Christ shall rise first. Which also means that there will arise the dead again at another time, and what’s the point of rapture at this point anyway…the dead is coming back and the great tribulation is about over. Heres the good parts (Heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump).

Lets take a look at that trump that is sounded....1 Corinthians 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Now we see how all this verses and scriptures connection with each other. Last Verse 17. Now we will meet the Lord in the clouds, those that are dead in Christ and those who are still alive and made it out the great tribulation or out of the place of safety (wilderness).

Lets go into 1Thessalonians 3:13 To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

Matthew 24 is the revealing of the 70th week still to come .... Israel is the subject

The Lord will immortalize all of His own just before .... no doubt