IGNORED

According to the word of God, there will be no Rapture!

Bro.Tan

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  364
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

Ok let's assume there is no rapture and Paul is liar .

Jesus said that he will raise up everybody on last day who died believing in him . John 6:39

And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

So by this mean , when Jesus return he must murder all of christians who are left alive , so they can be dead so he can rise them up on last day .

If Jesus would commit sin - murder , then he could not be God .

So you either believe that Jesus is not God and there is no rapture or that Jesus is God and there is rapture . Simple as that , you can't separate it .

Rapture is simply resurrection of billions of dead in Christ people with few leftovers still alive on earth .

Edited by Amazing Horse

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

32 minutes ago, Amazing Horse said:

Ok let's assume there is no rapture and Paul is liar .

Jesus said that he will raise up everybody on last day who died believing in him . John 6:39

And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

So by this mean , when Jesus return he must murder all of christians who are left alive , so they can be dead so he can rise them up on last day .

If Jesus would commit sin - murder , then he could not be God .

So you either believe that Jesus is not God and there is no rapture or that Jesus is God and there is rapture . Simple as that , you can't separate it .

Rapture is simply resurrection of billions of dead in Christ people with few leftovers still alive on earth .

The dead in Christ are already with God in Heaven,when He returns,they come with Him,those alive at that time shall be changed to like those coming back with Christ.