IGNORED

According to the word of God, there will be no Rapture!

Bro.Tan

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, firestormx said:

Revelations 6:9-10

When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held. And they cried with a loud voice, saying, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?”

the verses above are talking about people in heaven under the altar. Right after this, they are all given white robes. If nobody is ever going to the place of God the Father and Jesus in Heaven, then how do you explain the verses above? 

Lets go to Revelation 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

These are the saint, those that are keep the Lord commandments, statutes, and judgement, this day, which the antichrist will kill and some beat down. Lets go to Daniel 8:

23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Revelation 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?  Again this is talking about the Holy people, the saints. The saints also will be teaching other as well so to not get the mark of the beast, and more blood maybe spill as well. All on earth! 

10 minutes ago, Rick_Parker said:

There are many who disagree with our Lord. False teaching is false teaching. I will call attention to it no matter how many time you think that you are teaching truth when you are teaching a lie. May the Holy Spirit lead you into Truth!! Otherwise, people should disregard un-Scriptural teaching. 

I very strongly disagree, trust in all the word of God that I post and reread it over and over, and you will see. Most important pray to the Lord for understanding. In the latter time you'll be thanking God for this knowledge and understanding.

Now let us proceed to making full proof of our ministry. Jesus is the God, who took sweet counsel with God, and spoke unto man all of what God wanted man to know and do. Jesus is the God who inspired the writings of the Prophets in the Old Testament. And Jesus said through the prophet Amos, (Amos 3:7)" Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets."

Nowhere in the Old Testament from Genesis to Malachi will you find reference to Rapture. In fact all of the prophets spoke of the Kingdom and all things pertaining to the Kingdom being here on earth. Now if God is going to take his faithful (church) to heaven before the Great Tribulation to protect them and keep them away from Armageddon, then surely the prophets would have told us of this event. Instead the prophets tell us (Isaiah 45:11-12 & 18) “Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me. I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens and all their host have I commanded. For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; "God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, and he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else."

God so much intended for man to inhabit the earth that he made man of the earth! (Genesis 2:4-7) "These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens, And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground. But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground. And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."

After man was created from the earth and multiplied upon the face of the earth, God chose the children of Israel to be a Kingdom of Priest unto him. To declare his Laws and Statutes to the rest of the sons of Adam. (Exodus 19:3-6) " And Moses went up unto God, and the LORD called unto him out of the mountain, saying, Thus shalt thou say to the house of Jacob, and tell the children of Israel; Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto myself. Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and a holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel."

(Amos 2:11) "And I raised up of your sons for prophets, and of your young men for Nazarites." Is it not even thus, O ye children of Israel? saith the LORD." 

3 minutes ago, Cletus said:

The word rapture does not appear in the bible because its a made up word.  Rapturo(it either greek or latin) does appear in the bible.  Rapturo means "caught up" and in the way its used in the NT, it means caught up in the clouds.  

Acts 1:11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Even in the scripture you provided it says two in the field and one will be taken.... i ask, taken where if it is as you purpose with no "rapture"? 

The word rapture was just made up do have a nickname or shorthand name for the event.  I would also like to encourage you to go back and study the OT.  There are more references to the "rapture"  than i care to count.  The reason the english word rapture isnt in the bible is because people didnt use it back then. 

Pay close Attention....Lets go into 1Thessalonians 4:13-17, to make a point or justify the rapture. 13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Now lets take a closer look at the scripture and see what’s it talking about. Paul is telling people Not to grieve over people death in Christ; cause they will be raise again, as surely as the virtuous people that are living will be changed. "For the Lord will descend, (which mean come down), and we all will be caught up (ascend) together in the clouds to MEET the Lord in the AIR: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. So all the saints will meet the Lord in the air with the Angels and come down, back to earth.  Keep in mind this is after the tribulation.

The third heaven is above space, and above space, theres a body of water. So the Lord is coming from all the way up there, now the saints are coming from the earth to meet the Lord in the clouds, and then we are going back to earth.

Lets go into Zechariah 14:1 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. 2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. 3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. 4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. 5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee. Lets read this last part again in 1 Thessalonians 3:13  To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.

At the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ with ALL HIS SAINTS. How clear is this brothers and sisters. You have to get understanding. Just because a person see the word heaven, it doesn't mean that every word that you see in the Bible that says heaven, is talking about the same thing.  There are three heavens God created. First heaven is Earth, Second heaven is the sun, moon, stars, clouds. The Third heaven is above all, is where our Lord Father and Jesus Christ are. Lets take a look an example in Deuteronomy 4:19  And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the LORD thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven.

What else do you see when you look up and see the sun the moon and stars, you see the clouds, and didn't say in 1 Thessalonians 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Do we understand what meet means. Lets take a look at the meaning of the word meet. meet1 mēt/ verb 1. come into the presence or company of (someone) by chance or arrangement."a week later I met him in the street" synonyms: encounter, meet up with, come face to face with,run into, run across, come across/upon, chance on, happen on, stumble across/on;informalbump into "I met an old friend on the train"

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

24 minutes ago, Bro.Tan said:

First heaven is Earth, Second heaven is the sun, moon, stars, clouds.

Im guessing you meant our atmosphere is the first heaven and in it is earth. and Im guessing you meant the sun,moon,stars are in the second heaven NOT the actual second heaven.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/17/1975

3 hours ago, Bro.Tan said:

The saints also will be teaching other as well so to not get the mark of the beast, and more blood maybe spill as well. All on earth! 

The verses I quoted (Revelations 6:9-10) say it is happening in heaven not on earth. How did they get in heaven to be given white robes. If you need clearer verses how about the verses below. Which clearly say they are in Heaven before the throne of God! I ask again. How did they get there?

Revelation 7 :9-16

After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,

Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

Edited by firestormx
Clarity

20 hours ago, Rick_Parker said:

There are many who disagree with our Lord. False teaching is false teaching. I will call attention to it no matter how many time you think that you are teaching truth when you are teaching a lie. May the Holy Spirit lead you into Truth!! Otherwise, people should disregard un-Scriptural teaching. 

Where is the lie?

15 hours ago, Davida said:

Ok, you don't get it that it is ONLY your opinion, your view, your understanding.  Sorry Bud but  Your view is not cut in eternity -But GOD's is!

Paul say in 2 Corinthians 7:8  For though I made you sorry with a letter, I do not repent, though I did repent: for I perceive that the same epistle hath made you sorry, though it were but for a season

19 hours ago, coheir said:

Im guessing you meant our atmosphere is the first heaven and in it is earth. and Im guessing you meant the sun,moon,stars are in the second heaven NOT the actual second heaven.

No, I meant exactly what I post, but I can see that the way your response is, you don't read your Bible. You could of just ask, and i would of bless you with the knowledge from the word of God. 

• Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

23 minutes ago, Bro.Tan said:

No, I meant exactly what I post, but I can see that the way your response is, you don't read your Bible. You could of just ask, and i would of bless you with the knowledge from the word of God. 

Im no scholar by any means that is for sure. 

In Gen 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

This verse does not say the earth is heaven; I read this as the air or atmosphere surrounding earth is heaven.

So if you please I need you to show scripture that earth, not the atmosphere, is the 1st heaven.