IGNORED

According to the word of God, there will be no Rapture!

Bro.Tan

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, firestormx said:

I didn't say he lied or was teaching a lie. I said he was taking the one verse out of context. Also, The verses I have posted show people in heaven which show his conclusions to be incorrect. I also brought up Elijah and Enoch which show his position to be incorrect that nobody will ever go to heaven. Please post where I called him or his posts LIES

I thought i said that to some one named rick somthing. i quoted one of his accusations of the brothers who obviouly are studying to show their self appoved and love the Lord. Ill go back and read to see. But i think my quote of  you wad one of the brothers quoted Jesus and you quoted him  your argument was the souls. I know Jesus didnt lie. i may not be able to explain the souls or enoch, ect. but i do know my Lord is truth so if he made a clear statement to make a different point his statement is as true as his point. if it is translated right it is truth. so there is another explanation some one must be missing.

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/17/1975

3 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

I thought i said that to some one named rick somthing. i quoted one of his accusations of the brothers who obviouly are studying to show their self appoved and love the Lord. Ill go back and read to see. But i think my quote of  you wad one of the brothers quoted Jesus and you quoted him  your argument was the souls. I know Jesus didnt lie. i may not be able to explain the souls or enoch, ect. but i do know my Lord is truth so if he made a clear statement to make a different point his statement is as true as his point. if it is translated right it is truth. so there is another explanation some one must be missing.

It is all ok. As I said, John 3:13 was being taken out of context. I was trying to establish that it was being taken out of context  by showing people in body and/or spirit being taken or being present  in heaven. I am in agreement with your understanding of the verse, so there is really no problem here that I see. God bless 

• Loved it! 2

2 minutes ago, firestormx said:

It is all ok. As I said, John 3:13 was being taken out of context. I was trying to establish that it was being taken out of context  by showing people in body and/or spirit being taken or being present  in heaven. I am in agreement with your understanding of the verse, so there is really no problem here that I see. God bless 

God Bless 

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

7 hours ago, Reinitin said:

great question.

And a bit of a conundrum for the pretrib crowd.

If the "true remnant" is raptured pretrib and the Holy Spirit is removed and then the man of sin is revealed, how do multitudes beyond number from around the world come to faith?  Were they already saved, but just not spiritual enough to make it?  If that's true, then what's the scriptural criteria for being spiritual enough?  And how did they achieve a martyr's faith without the Holy Spirit or in such a short time?  If they weren't saved to start with, but took pleasure in unrighteousness, then how did all those people see through the great deception and become martyrs?  I've yet to hear an answer based on scripture.

There's a reason that being ready, staying alert, enduring, and persevering are a prevalent theme concerning the return of Jesus.

• Loved it! 2

47 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

And a bit of a conundrum for the pretrib crowd.

If the "true remnant" is raptured pretrib and the Holy Spirit is removed and then the man of sin is revealed, how do multitudes beyond number from around the world come to faith?  Were they already saved, but just not spiritual enough to make it?  If that's true, then what's the scriptural criteria for being spiritual enough?  And how did they achieve a martyr's faith without the Holy Spirit or in such a short time?  If they weren't saved to start with, but took pleasure in unrighteousness, then how did all those people see through the great deception and become martyrs?  I've yet to hear an answer based on scripture.

There's a reason that being ready, staying alert, enduring, and persevering are a prevalent theme concerning the return of Jesus.

Im really not sure so im the wrong person to ask. But, i think that christian fiction "Left Behind" is the explanation. Bible says "For it would be better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known it, to turn away from the holy commandment handed on to them." So those who know the way of righteosness but foresake it are left behind to testify and be martyred. They dont believe unto salvation till the rapture helps their unbelief. Then in great sorrow and weeping they become the tribulation witness.

I think they believe they are spewed out of the Lords mouth at rapture. You know the luke warm, those who left their first love and those who are blind, deaf and poor spiritually are included with hard hearted and rebellous, those who burry there talent, complain their reward should be greater then baby christians. hate their brothers, those who beat the Lords Slaves, the drunkards, liars, thieves, sexually immoral, those who hate their brothern, the gossips, slanders, those who let bitterness root, lovers of money, lovers of self, boastful, proud arrogant, those who have the appearence if godlyness but have denied the power there of. All those who missed the saved by grace boat. Basically all those Jesus threatened and warned but they ignored him. They are the tribultion saints, the golden stars, The True Turn or Burn Minestry Team. hopefully not the un prepared part of thr pre trib crowd that are sitting on their suit case boasting proudly the have absolutly zero works they owe nothing. But our Lord is so loving he snatches them up and saves them with the smell of smoke still on them.

Edited by Reinitin

9 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

Im really not sure so im the wrong person to ask. But, i think that christian fiction "Left Behind" is the explination. Bible says "For it would be better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known it, to turn away from the holy commandment handed on to them." So those who know the way of righteosness but foresake it are left behind to testify and be martyred. They dont believe unto salvation till the rapture helps their unbelief. Then in great sorrow they become the tribulation witness.

I think they believe they are spewed out of the Lords mouth at rapture. You know the luke warm, those who left their first love and those who are blind, deaf and poor spiritually are included with hard hearted and rebellous, those who burry there talent, complain their reward should be greater then baby christians. hate their brotherd, those who beat the Lords Slaves, the drunkards, liars, thieves, sexually immoral, those who hate their brother, the gossips, slanders, those whi let bitterness root, lovers of money, lovers of self, biastful, proud arrogant, thise who have the appearence if riteiusness but have denued the powe there of. All those who missed the saved by grace boat. Basicalky all those Jesus threatened and warned but they ignored him? They are the tribultion saints, the golden stars, The True Turn or Burn Minestry Team. hopefully not un prepared pre trib crowd:)

If that's what pretribbers put forth as an explanation as to where the great multitude of martyrs comes, they should keep in mind the rich man and Lazarus:

• But Abraham said, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.’  But he said, ‘No, father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent!’  But he said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead.’  Luke 16:29-31

If people do not listen to and act on the teachings of Jesus, they will not be persuaded to repent even if they behold the rapture.  They will have built their house on the sand. 

• Loved it! 1

8 hours ago, Reinitin said:

wait, he is showing very clear scriptures in context if he is not dividing the word of truth correctly and is being called a teacher of falsehoof and told to repent. Then why don't the ones accusing patiently show him how the scriptures he is using are truth and how the scriptures you use fit into the Lords plans and promises. With all this accusation I am sure some of you consider youself teachers and fervently study the scriptures because of your higher accountablity before God who holds you  to a higher standard then a diciple (learner) I am sure since you accusr a brethern with such boldness you must be confirdent  you study and rightly dividing the Word of God. because surely your not just parroting what you were taught and you have studied all the scriptures and can explain how the scriptures the brother is quoting fit into the mystery and you can patiently as a Holy Spirit gifted teacher use the scriptures we are not being shown to show Us Gods perfect plan and how your scriptures and his scriptures are both the truth and in fact devine truth.

Because there are pages and pages and Thread upon Thread explaining the Rapture. Most of us don't feel the need to do the research within this forum in order to "teach" someone who has seen the Truth but has decided that he knows better than EVERYBODY ELSE. That is why.

• Loved it! 1

3 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

If that's what pretribbers put forth as an explanation as to where the great multitude of martyrs comes, they should keep in mind the rich man and Lazarus:

• But Abraham said, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.’  But he said, ‘No, father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent!’  But he said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead.’  Luke 16:29-31

If people do not listen to and act on the teachings of Jesus, they will not be persuaded to repent even if they behold the rapture.  They will have built their house on the sand. 

im not sure but one of me pretrib friends (who is a christian I love dearly) gave me the left behind series to read. mostly cause i know the Lord is coming but i dont have a clear view of the great mystery. she thought it would clear things up for me.

The main character was cheating on his wife when the Lord came. so he repented after the church was Gone and was a witness in the tribulation he had a horrible time of it, but the Lord provided.  

39 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

im not sure but one of me pretrib friends (who is a christian I love dearly) gave me the left behind series to read. mostly cause i know the Lord is coming but i dont have a clear view of the great mystery. she thought it would clear things up for me.

The main character was cheating on his wife when the Lord came. so he repented after the church was Gone and was a witness in the tribulation he had a horrible time of it, but the Lord provided.  

People can, and do, believe whatever they choose, for whatever reason seems good to them.  What they, and I, choose to believe has no bearing on how things will come to pass.  Things will come to pass according to the word of God.  The Holy Spirit will show us the things to come.  To insist that we have an absolutely correct eschatology closes the door to the Spirit's reproof, and I see that as a dangerous mindset, regardless of your views.  Ours is to persevere in the faith.  The Holy Spirit will correct our misconceptions as we go, if we haven't let our intellectual pride silence Him.

• Loved it! 1

3 hours ago, Last Daze said:

If the "true remnant" is raptured pretrib and the Holy Spirit is removed and then the man of sin is revealed, how do multitudes beyond number from around the world come to faith?

God is omnipresent. His spirit is omnipresent. His spirit will not be fully removed.  Some pre tribbers with this thinking that the full power of the holy spirit will be removed have not yet understood that Gods spirit  will never cease to exist anywhere! He will "lift" some of his power (ie restrainer) so that his "tools ie satan and his tools" can carry out their destruction as it is written. The Holy Spirit has many dimensions to his character.

Which btw, are you aware that the OT believers did not have the indwelling spirit ? How did the OT saints come to faith? Your reasoning has  many holes in it . God will operate in the capacity that he deems fit. God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent! He has always has been and always will be.