Kara F

Hello Everyone from another new member

SueZQ    1,525

Hello there!  Welcome to Worthy!  

angels4u    8,840
On 8/12/2017 at 7:35 PM, Kara F said:

Hello everyone! My name is Kara and I am looking forward to being in this forum and to connect with believers with whom I can share my faith walk with. Unfortunately, the Lord has closed a lot of doors of fellowship and friendship for me lately (going on 3 years pretty soon) and I have yet to find a descent church to attend so I have been walking in a desert - literally. I am very hopeful that I will get a chance to share and to learn from many of you as we all walk the path that the Lord has uniquely called each of us to do while being collectively in His divine family as His children.

Looking forward to communicating!

Kara :) 

Welcome to Worthy Kara :)

Wayne222    1,806

Hope you like it. God's blessings. 

HAZARD    2,926

Hi Kara, welcome to Worthy,  :thumbsup:

PATMEN    478

Hello Kara F,

Welcome to Worthy Christian!

It is very hard to find Christian friends on this troubled world overflowing with non-believers. Nevertheless, we are never alone because our Heavenly Father is always with us. When you felt walking alone in the desert. I am pretty sure that if you looked behind your pathway. You would saw two sets of footprints in the sand... Hallelujah! I hope you will enjoy this truly worthy Christian website! See you on Worthy Chat… GBU

Your brother in the Lord, PATMEN

kwikphilly    26,053

Blessings Kara

Welcome to Worthy,nice to meet you & glad you are here-Praise Jesus!                            With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Loved it! 1