MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.12
  • Days Won:  78

This is disturbing and this is NOT what we need in this country.  All over statues?  I say move the stupid statues to museums, they should not be destroyed because they're part of our history, and let's get on with it.  We don't have to have them on public land, no one admires slavery, but we also shouldn't pretend that era never occurred.  We also need to address the growing anti=immigrant sentiment; it's real and we can't pretend it's not there. I'm glad to see the President is condemning this rally but I'm sure the leftists will blame it on him.  Even though I've never read ONE racist word from Donald J. Trump.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/virginia-white-supremacist-rally-two-235000474.html

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,027
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

they will blame him because he hasn't come down really hard on the likes of David Duke.  I've already heard it on that local Fox Station.

1 minute ago, Davida said:

Yes, was watching that this afternoon, it's horrible. It might have been an Antifa...who misidentified his target that hit his own people, they have someone in police custody . The far right are not associated with that violence usually. But the Antifa crowds have been getting extremely violent. 

I was watching something and it appeared that the person I was seeing was a local Fox reporter and he kept saying that the people who were protesting the removal of the statue was white supremacist and KKK.   I don't know who was protesting but it kind of bothered me that he seemed to be saying that if you didn't want the statue removed you were a white supremacist member of the KKK.    I don't know enough about either group to be able to identify them out of their white robes.    Black lives matter people were easy to spot though.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.12
  • Days Won:  78

49 minutes ago, Davida said:

Yes, was watching that this afternoon, it's horrible. It might have been an Antifa...who misidentified his target that hit his own people, they have someone in police custody . The far right are not associated with that violence usually. But the Antifa crowds have been getting extremely violent. Time will tell.

I read that it started getting ugly last night when there was a 'White Lives Matter' march on the college campus.  How dare they say white lives matter? And the main violence in that march was when one of the Anitfa sprayed mace into the eyes of some of the marchers.  The MSM only reports right wing violence, as we know.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, other one said:

they will blame him because he hasn't come down really hard on the likes of David Duke.  I've already heard it on that local Fox Station.

What I found just amazing that was even when making a statement about this event, he managed to turn it around and make it about himself and all the wonderful things that have happened since he became POTUS.   

It is startling how he does that each and every time he speaks no matter what the topic. 

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

I have not seen or heard anyone from what passes for the right in this county speak to the fact the rally was called "unite the right".  

10 hours ago, Running Gator said:

What I found just amazing that was even when making a statement about this event, he managed to turn it around and make it about himself and all the wonderful things that have happened since he became POTUS.   

It is startling how he does that each and every time he speaks no matter what the topic. 

when you can't get people to talk about the good things you do and there is nothing but negativity, you speak out when you get the opportunity.......   even when it may not be appropriate in some people's minds.

9 hours ago, Yowm said:

Allowing a white supremacist rally is part of free speech BUT you don't allow a protest rally the same day, same time. You schedule it another day. That is just putting a match to gasoline.  What were they thinking???

I don't believe the counter rally was approved...

40 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

I have not seen or heard anyone from what passes for the right in this county speak to the fact the rally was called "unite the right".  

I heard it more than once on Fox News.      These crazy people are trying to get all conservatives to join in with them....    I don't think that is going to happen.  God help us if it does.....      Black lives matter isn't helping the situation though by what they are doing either.    This mess took two sides....     and neither side should be allowed to do the things they are doing.

The White Supremacists didn't go there to just protest, they went there to riot and fight or they would not have brought weapons....    and the Black Lives Matter people are violent wherever they go.   From my point of view it would have been ok with me if the police had just let them go at each other until they all decided to quit the stupid fighting......   and if they all died....   well it's out of the gene pool.

• Haha 1

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,464
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,757
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  128
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

I removed 3 posts in this thread that was personal.  Let's keep it on topic. :)