• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

30 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

I see no reason why the "Left" need to be brought up and run down in every post. 

But I DO see a reason.  There were White Supremacists there in Virginia and they are just scum and should be roundly rejected.  But the other half were BLM, Antifa, etc.; leftist groups that promote violence just as much as the Right wing crazies.  And not ONE talking head in Congress or anywhere else is condemning them.  Not one.  This is why I lean on the Left; because the MSM and the Congressional weasels don't.  Trying to talk about only half of the problem is stupid.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

21 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

This is disturbing and this is NOT what we need in this country.  All over statues?  I say move the stupid statues to museums, they should not be destroyed because they're part of our history, and let's get on with it.  We don't have to have them on public land, no one admires slavery, but we also shouldn't pretend that era never occurred.  We also need to address the growing anti=immigrant sentiment; it's real and we can't pretend it's not there. I'm glad to see the President is condemning this rally but I'm sure the leftists will blame it on him.  Even though I've never read ONE racist word from Donald J. Trump.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/virginia-white-supremacist-rally-two-235000474.html

58 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

I see no reason why the "Left" need to be brought up and run down in every post. 

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

People are people. Left, Right, and the Middle. No good comes from saying "All these people over here are bad." I see that a lot on these forms. 

• This is Worthy 1

16 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Then say that the mayor is wrong for what he said. Don't line up everyone on the Left. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

4 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Then say that the mayor is wrong for what he said. Don't line up everyone on the Left. 

Perhaps it would be helpful if you could cite some 'of the Left' who a) don't criticize Trump and/or 'the Right' for everything negative that happens, and b) use each and every crisis to advance its agenda.

I'll even help you out by naming one - Alan Dershowitz.  He is of the left, but he seems to be fair and he seems to respect the Constitution.

I abhor extremists on both sides, but right now - in this present time - it is The Left that is on the ascendancy.  

It is The Left that relentlessly pushes its agenda.

It is The Left that runs most of the media, academia, the democrat party, most of the republican party, and most of DC

It is The Left that hates free speech.

It is The Left that is anti-freedom.

Sorry sis - that's just the way I see it.

Blessings,

-Ed

• Loved it! 1

Yeah......no one is understanding what I am trying to get across so I will just let it be. Peace to all. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

6 hours ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

Perhaps it would be helpful if you could cite some 'of the Left' who a) don't criticize Trump and/or 'the Right' for everything negative that happens, and b) use each and every crisis to advance its agenda.

I'll even help you out by naming one - Alan Dershowitz.  He is of the left, but he seems to be fair and he seems to respect the Constitution.

I abhor extremists on both sides, but right now - in this present time - it is The Left that is on the ascendancy.  

It is The Left that runs most of the media, academia, the democrat party, most of the republican party, and most of DC

Blessings,

-Ed

I have to agree with your assessment, Ed, but I also have to add that the extreme right is on the ascendancy as well.  And when they meet, it's not going to end well.  I am not for extremes in any direction; it's bad for the country.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

9 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

I have to agree with your assessment, Ed, but I also have to add that the extreme right is on the ascendancy as well.  And when they meet, it's not going to end well.  I am not for extremes in any direction; it's bad for the country.

Everyone sees things differently and that's okay.

I just don't see where the extreme right (outside of a few pockets in rural Idaho) has any influence at all.  When any extreme right entity (neo nazis; KKK; etc.) rears its ugly head, they are soundly condemned by virtually 100 percent of the people in the media and in government.  As they should be.  If the extreme right didn't exist, it would almost have to be invented . . . 

Yet when BLM (a racist hate group every bit as detestable as those on the far right) marches with the slogan 'Pigs (police) in a blanket, fry them like bacon' they are mostly ignored by everyone except by some on FOX or Sean Hannity.

So I don't see the extreme right having any influence at all.  I don't see it on the ascendancy.  Yes, when the two groups meet, there WILL be violence.  Which also begs the question . . . who 'arranged' it so these groups would meet?

Blessings,

-Ed

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

19 hours ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

Blessings,

-Ed

The Right owns the Senate, the House, the White House and the majority of State houses.

The right pushes its agenda every bit as much as the left does.  One of the main reasons the right voted for Trump was to get a "right" SCOTUS Justice to support their agenda.

The right has the most watched TV news channel and they control the radio waves.

The right gave us the Patriot Act, NSA domestic spying and the power for the Executive Branch to indefinitely detain anyone that want, to include citizens,  without trial or legal representation. 

Sorry, but what passes for the "right" in this country is no more freedom loving than the left.