Jump to content
Traveler

The rise of the Anti-Christ

Recommended Posts

Traveler    35

I look at the world around me and have to conclude that what we are witnessing is the rise of the anti-christ.

1. Civilization has reached the point where world government is a practical possibility.

2. Christianity has been labeled a white mans religion and there are concerted efforts to wipe it from the face of humanity.

3. Every other religion is being promoted including the occult and Satan worship.

4. There are efforts to break the influence of parents with traditional values over their own children by governments.

5. A large part of the population appears to have been handed over to their own delusions and can no longer think straight.

6.  Real artificial intelligence has been developed and the mark of the beast already invented. Just awaiting implementation.

7. Demonic activity has increased.

8. Alien activity is now coming out in the open.

9. The church or body of Christ has been greatly weakened from within by false teaching and corruptions. 

10. The opening of the seals in the book of revelation can be correlated to world events on a global scale.

11. Actual hatred of God is at an all time high.

12. Moves to rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem is setting the stage for the seven years tribulation.

This list can be added to but all the signs are there that Jesus pointed to in the gospels.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
coheir    1,879

I dont remember #8 in the Bible; where can I find it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And the MOTHER of all false religions that will gather all religions , peoples , tribes and tongues into its all inclusive love fest for world peace.....has been BORN.

the  Religion that at its end will have all the true lambs who did not believe the lie, as all other religions will, even many false christains, gather under it.

OF all evil religions this monster , this instment of utter darkness and world wide betrayl, this is the worst evil religion to ever be or will be again.

INTERFAITH , the love lie of all inclusivity, of all religions , of all sin lifesytles as love.   This dark monster

at her end will have bled out millions of true saints.   The dead caused from Isis, from the entire muslim religion , will not even be like a grain

of sand , next to what this monster will do..........but hey it will be done in the name of peace , love and unity......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And in the latter time of their kingdoms...........when the transgressors have come to the full........and WOE WOE WOE they sure have ,

THEN stands a king , understanding dark sentences..............who by PEACE shall destroy many.. AINT hard to see what this interfaith will surely lead this world right too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Traveler    35
39 minutes ago, coheir said:

I dont remember #8 in the Bible; where can I find it

Job 38:31  Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?
Job 38:32  Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?
Job 38:33  Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? canst thou set the dominion thereof in the earth?

Dan 2:43  And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
Dan 2:44  And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Traveler said:

Job 38:31  Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?
Job 38:32  Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?
Job 38:33  Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? canst thou set the dominion thereof in the earth?

Dan 2:43  And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
Dan 2:44  And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

 

Pard, I luv ya.  But this in no way is saying anything about ET.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heretoeternity    208
48 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

And the MOTHER of all false religions that will gather all religions , peoples , tribes and tongues into its all inclusive love fest for world peace.....has been BORN.

the  Religion that at its end will have all the true lambs who did not believe the lie, as all other religions will, even many false christains, gather under it.

OF all evil religions this monster , this instment of utter darkness and world wide betrayl, this is the worst evil religion to ever be or will be again.

INTERFAITH , the love lie of all inclusivity, of all religions , of all sin lifesytles as love.   This dark monster

at her end will have bled out millions of true saints.   The dead caused from Isis, from the entire muslim religion , will not even be like a grain

of sand , next to what this monster will do..........but hey it will be done in the name of peace , love and unity......

Read Revelation 17 explains the false religion and an antichrist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, heretoeternity said:

Read Revelation 17 explains the false religion and an antichrist.

It sure does.    man the whore sure has lots of monies don't she.    Has lots of influence don't she...................

It sure does make sense .   Good answer . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Number five is a REAL GOOD POINT.   When a boy thinks he is a girl and worse this is seen as love, as good, and how dare a hater say otherwise

, know and understand a delusion has struck the world utter blind .  and worse churches too.   Tis all about LOVE , a false LOVE, today

all about one big world delusion .

Just let us remember something .  So many have sat under men who tell the church what they desire to hear.

And LEFT JESUS who never pandered to a what one wants to hear.............NO he said WHAT one NEEDS TO HEAR...............and thus I say AMEN on that.

Sure I am hated for always saying Truth that NEEDS to be heard , rather than the majority line of what the people want to hear.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×