IGNORED

What is the gospel?

ByTheSpirit

There is only one gospel, and it’s for everyone. Paul claimed to have been taught the gospel directly by Jesus (Galatians 1:11-12) and summarized what he learned in 1 Cor. 15:3-4 “For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures.”

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  55
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/29/1984

I think what gets lost in "translation" is the gospel has the lifestyle aspect as well.

“For when we brought you the Good News, it was not only with words but also with power, for the Holy Spirit gave you full assurance that what we said was true. And you know of our concern for you from the way we lived when we were with you.”
‭‭1 Thessalonians‬ ‭1:5‬ ‭NLT‬‬

1 Peter 1:15-16 is the gospel, be he Holy for I am holy!  The way to holiness is through Jesus Christ.  His blood paid for that.  When we walk in Him we have fellowship with Him and his blood cleanses us.  1 John 1:7

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,777
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

15 hours ago, ByTheSpirit said:

I think what gets lost in "translation" is the gospel has the lifestyle aspect as well.

“For when we brought you the Good News, it was not only with words but also with power, for the Holy Spirit gave you full assurance that what we said was true. And you know of our concern for y Huou from the way we lived when we were with you.”
‭‭1 Thessalonians‬ ‭1:5‬ ‭NLT‬‬

1 Peter 1:15-16 is the gospel, be he Holy for I am holy!  The way to holiness is through Jesus Christ.  His blood paid for that.  When we walk in Him we have fellowship with Him and his blood cleanses us.  1 John 1:7

I am not sure about this holiness thing, if it can be taken out of focus. 

I am not against holiness, and why should I be. 

What is happening when Holiness is not the primary issue,or when it rivals, Faith and Grace. 

Esther when she was before the King she said I am unclean, I have disobey. 

To make my request known to you, it will cost my life. 

She didn't asked for mercy, she didn't plea for her life, she didn't confess her disobedience, or sin, if that's what you call her disobedience, or her rebellion. What hope could she have, when her predecessor, the Queen before her was put to death for her disobedience, her rebellion, in exactly different sircoumstances. 

She was asked to appear before the King, as she rebel , she disobey . 

What happened when hollines seeks to displace "Faith and Grace". 

There many, who hate sin and iniquety, "Holy People", and they are not Believers in Jesus Christ. 

What if we were stripped from our own individual or group hollines, can we still hope in Jesus Christ love, through faith in his name,.            ( Grace). 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,371
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Days Won:  0

REDEMPTION  OF YOUR SOUL.

re·demp·tion
rəˈdem(p)SH(ə)n/
noun

1. 1.
    the action of saving or being saved from sin, error, or evil.
    "God's plans for the redemption of his world"
    synonyms: saving, freeing from sin, absolution
    "God's redemption of his people"
    •  

2. 2.
    the action of regaining or gaining possession of something in exchange for payment, or clearing a debt.
    synonyms: retrieval, recovery, reclamation, repossession, return More

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  9

On 8/13/2017 at 10:57 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

AMEN PEOPLES AMEN.    SING IT , this is THE GOOD NEWS.   and let no man steal your reward by saying allah saves and budda saves and we one big earth family in interfaith.

JESUS is the only way , The ONLY way.............the O   N    L    Y     way one is saved.  The O   N    L   Y  name under heaven whereby any can be saved.

Kick that false gospel of interfaith right back to the lies of darkness from whence it sprang peoples........and rise up and proclaim JESUS as the ONLY WAY .

and also that JESUS aint no minsitir of sin.  IF a man walks on in darkness HE KNOWS NOT CHRIST and if he KNOWS not CHRIST he KNOWS not the Father .

amen

On 8/13/2017 at 10:57 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

AMEN PEOPLES AMEN.    SING IT , this is THE GOOD NEWS.   and let no man steal your reward by saying allah saves and budda saves and we one big earth family in interfaith.

JESUS is the only way , The ONLY way.............the O   N    L    Y     way one is saved.  The O   N    L   Y  name under heaven whereby any can be saved.

Kick that false gospel of interfaith right back to the lies of darkness from whence it sprang peoples........and rise up and proclaim JESUS as the ONLY WAY .

and also that JESUS aint no minsitir of sin.  IF a man walks on in darkness HE KNOWS NOT CHRIST and if he KNOWS not CHRIST he KNOWS not the Father .

Amen

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

9 hours ago, Reinitin said:

Amen

reinitin,  I flat out don't care what the peoples say about ya.............I LOVE YOU , you sing it sister.

PS.  I have not heard anyone speak ill of you, but just in case I had to throw in those words.  You sing it sister , from the HOUSETOPS

• Loved it! 1

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

reinitin,  I flat out don't care what the peoples say about ya.............I LOVE YOU , you sing it sister.

PS.  I have not heard anyone speak ill of you, but just in case I had to throw in those words.  You sing it sister , from the HOUSETOPS

Ha Ha, i thought i was going to get to rejoice when people speak all manner of evil about me;) Our Lord Is Mighty To Save. I think these days people dont need to know much and can jyst xall on him in faith.

Just now, Reinitin said:

Ha Ha, i thought i was going to get to rejoice when people speak all manner of evil about me;) Our Lord Is Mighty To Save. I think these days people dont need to know much and can jyst xall on him in faith.

The salvation of the LORD is my JOY and the JOY of the LORD is my strength.

When we are made fun off, or even physically harmed for JESUS sake , just rejoice and forgive your enemies. But let us NEVER conform to their ways.

Sing it all peoples of the Lord.

• Loved it! 1

16 minutes ago, Yowm said:

1 Corinthians 1:18 NASBS
[18] For the word of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

Its sad enough when the world wont receive it.  but under interfaith in time, even those who once claimed Christ will call us fools and hater

for saying JESUS is the only way.  even those in our own religion our fast selling out , thinking God is in all religions.

Not only will calling gay a sin or transgender a sin, will be made illegal.  so will hate speech such as saying JESUS is the ONLY way.

cause that offends , and it divides this love fest for world peace.   just watch.  its coming.