• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,054
  • Content Per Day:  15.36
  • Days Won:  0

18 hours ago, other one said:

And maybe more questions ...  I am familiar with authors Tom Horn, Cris Putnam, Stephen Qualye, et al. trying to lift the veil of secrecy about what's going on in Sonoma and elsewhere.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

We are attending a 3 day conference in Branson next month with those people and LA Marzuli and three others I'm not familiar with.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  315
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  12/31/1959

They would have their Prophets also sent by God. But then if they are cast to earth they will fall under this word, that they should fear God and repent. Even as that great king even Davids son had made two monuments for them and had peace that bring the worlds together in that time. So will it be at the end.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,054
  • Content Per Day:  15.36

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 10:30 PM, other one said:

We are attending a 3 day conference in Branson next month with those people and LA Marzuli and three others I'm not familiar with.

Branson (Silver Dollar City) is where I first felt the Holy Spirit's presence, as an unbeliever.  I pray that the Holy Spirit's presence be manifested in the speakers (all of whom I'm becoming more familiar with in my current studies), and that you be doubly blessed by the experience, in Jesus name.  I've watched Tom Horn, Cris Putnam, Stephen Quayle and LA Marzuli on SkyWatch TV.  You can feel the difference between them and your Sunday afternoon "name it and claim it" stars.

I read a scientific paper yesterday about Quantum Wave Theory (the Theory of Everything) which could only be understood if Biology was inserted into the overall theory.  Then everything fell more or less in place.  The author didn't realize it, but he just proved the existence of God.  I hope the other scientists don't give him Hell for that!

49 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Branson (Silver Dollar City) is where I first felt the Holy Spirit's presence, as an unbeliever.  I pray that the Holy Spirit's presence be manifested in the speakers (all of whom I'm becoming more familiar with in my current studies), and that you be doubly blessed by the experience, in Jesus name.  I've watched Tom Horn, Cris Putnam, Stephen Quayle and LA Marzuli on SkyWatch TV.  You can feel the difference between them and your Sunday afternoon "name it and claim it" stars.

I read a scientific paper yesterday about Quantum Wave Theory (the Theory of Everything) which could only be understood if Biology was inserted into the overall theory.  Then everything fell more or less in place.  The author didn't realize it, but he just proved the existence of God.  I hope the other scientists don't give him Hell for that!

:thumbsup:

• 3 years later...

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

On 8/14/2017 at 11:04 PM, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Would You Baptize an Extraterrestrial?

No, because they don't exist.

2 hours ago, Leonardo Von said:

No, because they don't exist.

Angels, demons and all manner of heavenly creatures exist and are mentioned in the Bible.  They are not of this Earth, therefore extraterrestrial creatures exist.  Of course if you don't believe the Bible contains the words of God or you don't believe in God, you're free to believe and spout whatever you want.

1 hour ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Angels, demons and all manner of heavenly creatures exist and are mentioned in the Bible.  They are not of this Earth, therefore extraterrestrial creatures exist.  Of course if you don't believe the Bible contains the words of God or you don't believe in God, you're free to believe and spout whatever you want.

I don't believe any of these are/were offered salvation, even if they needed it....   

No Baptism's from me.

3 minutes ago, other one said:

I don't believe any of these are/were offered salvation, even if they needed it....   

No Baptism's from me.

I'm not sure what you're saying.

20 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

I'm not sure what you're saying.

none of those things you mentioned qualify for any grace/salvation.   The Angels that sinned are just screwed, no forgiveness from God.  Demons were not even supposed to exist and the other heavenly beings that may have sinned have not been offered any forgiveness that I have read about in any Biblical writings or other books concerning our God.