Knowingtruth

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  625
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

Matthew 7:3         And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4  Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5  Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Many people seem to think negatively on the above verses. They simply stay put unbothered about the problems of the eyes. The positive approach would be to make it a point to take out the beam from our eyes so that one can go forward to remove the mote from another’s eye. Both are a requirement for a spirit filled life.

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

:) Being right is not quite as impotant as being found in Christ. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  625
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Reinitin said:

So you end up wrong after finding Christ?

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,247
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Reinitin said:

Your absolutely right, Reintin, as only a believer, would anybody be concerned. I personally just assumed the OP was referring to believers, those found in Christ. (But I've been wrong a few times before).

I've discovered most of the beams in my own eyes when disciplining my children in the past, as I was telling them how God would be sad for doing what they had done. Instantly, I realizes, I was guilty of the same. It's only natural for a critical problem solver fixer (like myself) to see everybody's  beams, and not my own. The older I get, the more visible they become. The more true word I hide in my heart (good spiritual data) the more comes the light. The more light to see by, the less darkness.  More light helps me to see HIS target. God is light.....

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,561
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

8 hours ago, Knowingtruth said:

Matthew 7:3         And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4  Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5  Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Many people seem to think negatively on the above verses. They simply stay put unbothered about the problems of the eyes. The positive approach would be to make it a point to take out the beam from our eyes so that one can go forward to remove the mote from another’s eye. Both are a requirement for a spirit filled life.

Edited by Neighbor

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

4 hours ago, Knowingtruth said:

So you end up wrong after finding Christ?

Jesus even admited he didnt know the day or the hour only his father in haven did but people think they know and argue with one another . Paul said we do not know what Jesus will be when he returns but he knew we would be like him but people think they know and will argue about it and call each other names and accuse each other of infancy and stupidity. People on all three perspectives are possitive they have the mystery solved or revealed to them by the Holy Spirit. people may have knowledge but what good is it if they are not prepared for the Lord because they dont use their knowledge to do good our to interceed or to spiritually prepare a generation. No, they use it to create arguments with one another. What will people do with the knowledge?what is being done with the knowledge? We see destruction coming but we exclude ourself and fail to interceed with our whole heart maybe because we may have lost our first love, or our love may have waxed cold. But what does our heart matter or our brothers heart matter as long as we are right.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

39 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

Jesus even admited he didnt know the day or the hour only his father in haven did but people think they know and argue with one another . Paul said we do not know what Jesus will be when he returns but he knew we would be like him but people think they know and will argue about it and call each other names and accuse each other of infancy and stupidity. People on all three perspectives are possitive they have the mystery solved or revealed to them by the Holy Spirit. people may have knowledge but what good is it if they are not prepared for the Lord because they dont use their knowledge to do good our to interceed or to spiritually prepare a generation. No, they use it to create arguments with one another. What will people do with the knowledge?what is being done with the knowledge? We see destruction coming but we exclude ourself and fail to interceed with our whole heart maybe because we may have lost our first love, or our love may have waxed cold. But what does our heart matter or our brothers heart matter as long as we are right.

Indeed Destruction is at the door.   So all we can do is keep warning , keep reminding that its all about KEEPING ALL of HIS SAYINGS, living them ALL

from the heart and anything which contradicts HIS sayings we flee.   This generation has been prepared, but not for the Coming of Christ.

If it had..........they would still say REPENT and BELEIVE and BE ye HOLY for HE IS HOLY,

oh its being prepared................but for the coming of the head of all evil. where its all about acceptance of sins, a false love preached

a false unity , all to prepare the people for the evil one.    And whether its believed or not.......for in most cases when a warning came it fell on deaf ears.......

few heard, but most mocked.   STILL the JUDGEMENT came.  SEE it don't matter if one believes it , none or a few.................IT COMES .

And I am warnining us all ,we will be betrayed through interfaith .   And our betrayer comes the same way as Juda.

FROM WITHIN OUR OWN RELIGOIN....................

8 hours ago, Reinitin said:

IF you mean by being RIGHT as in we have to get the last word in or etc........okay you are correct.

But , being righteous , doing righteous is evidence of Christ within.

As john once said ..........he who does righteous, IS righteous even as HE is righteous.

Its even how the children of GOD are manifest , and we know how the children of satan are manifest.

ITS ALL how ONE WALKS.   IF we  walk after the Spirit , obey the Spirit , we will not SIN, we will not fulfill the lusts of the flesh.

How could we. the SPIRIT is light and it can only DO RIGHTEOUS .  

I think you meant being right as having to be SEEN as RIGHT or having the last word , proving ourselves right.  In that case you are far correct. 

But the answer really is in the second part of what you said...........BEING FOUND in CHRIST is all that does matter.  IT IS.  however if we are IN HIM....it shows by how wewalk.

You be blessed dear sister.   you know I LUV YA.    

• Loved it! 1

53 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

NO one does , ONLY GOD , sing it sister.  But I have to let you know this one thing.............we can , we should be able to see the DAY APPROACHING

we can know WHEN ITS NEAR.  JESUS told his own when they asked him what it would be like.

AND my dear sister.......................BELEIVE YOU ME......................its near.  a great tribulation comes for the true peoples of the Lord

the beginnings of sorrows .................well.  Its right at us.  Science is scratching its head wondering what on earth are all these die offs

some even saying things like the sixth extinction...................dear sister..................we know what HOSEA said.................its a JUDGMENT..............it truly is and it will get worse.

• Loved it! 1