Girlfriend's past

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  97
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Studies show that the more sexual partners one has, the more likely they are to cheat on their spouse during marriage.

Either way, you should only date/marry a Christian if you are a Christian.

Finding a virgin wife as the older you get, the more impossible it gets, even as Christians.

Edited by DesertSW

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

On 9/2/2017 at 9:01 PM, DesertSW said:

Studies show that the more sexual partners one has, the more likely they are to cheat on their spouse during marriage.

Either way, you should only date/marry a Christian if you are a Christian.

Finding a virgin wife as the older you get, the more impossible i Ast gets, even as Christians.

This makes a great deal of sense. It's  common sense that if a single person sees nothing wrong with multiple sex partners then even as a married person  he/she is likely to have casual sex with  anyone who turns them on. I'm glad studies were done but to me it's common sense.

Do we all know what the "double standard means"? This is why the older a guy gets the less chance he has to marry a virgin. This had started being  a problem in the 1960's & 70's and now it's out of control. As Christians this is 1 of Satan's greatest achievements because only the most devout people of God see the problem. Most do not. As young men we want to  find girls willing to have sex with us. In the 60's and 70's that wasn't as easy as you young people think it was. Back then many girls would only go to bed with you if she was convinced you were going to marry her soon. But since abortion became .legal girls weren't afraid of getting pregnant anymore. By the 80's & 90's most girls started doing what guys do. If he turned her on she had sex with with him. I mean, why not. (actually 1 reason girls ought not do this is because most girls feel emotional when they have sex, and many men  don't. So this doesn't work well) But I digress. So now 60 yrs later most guys would still like to marry a virgin. But you guys, listen to me. As a young dude you want a girl to have sex with you. (I know because I drove a taxi on party nights and this is what I was told) So from 16 to 30 you want sex and most girls do too. Many girls go out, not to meet a guy she can marry but a guy she can sleep with. Some where between 25 and 30 a man wants marriage and he's prefer a virgin. But there's very few left at that age. And then the guy worries that if she's a virgin at 25+ maybe there's something wrong with her. What a mess. I bet Satan is LHAO. We are so foolish.

This is why the older you get the less chance there is of marrying a virgin. And listen guys, this is our own fault. Don't say the devil made me do it because he can only make suggestions. We caused this situation and it started with my generation. Very few people my age will admit that, so listen well. Hear me, you guys.

So now what, can this be fixed? Yes, start by realizing God is not against us. You young people have to change how you think. If you do, in 50 yrs this problem will be gone. God never wanted this.  I hope someone read this. I know it's not what you wanted to hear. But it's the truth.