Zoltan777

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  295
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

Jesus compered the end time with the age of Noah and age of Sodom. Both have one major problem in common which is sexual uncleanness. 

Especially, interesting age of Noah where humans mingled with angels. I was playing with the thoughts about that and considering rev 12 and the coming prophetic sing on 23 September a verse has come up in my mind:  "Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth."

Do you think it would be possible to happen again what happened in the age of Noah? I think it does.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

11 minutes ago, Zoltan777 said:

Jesus compered the end time with the age of Noah and age of Sodom. Both have one major problem in common which is sexual uncleanness. 

Especially, interesting age of Noah where humans mingled with angels. I was playing with the thoughts about that and considering rev 12 and the coming prophetic sing on 23 September a verse has come up in my mind:  "Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth."

Do you think it would be possible to happen again what happened in the age of Noah? I think it does.

Possibly, but Jesus' purpose for mentioning the days of Noah is found here:

• And they did not understand until the flood came and took them all away; so will the coming of the Son of Man be.  Matthew 24:39

Deception will be maxxed out in the last days so who really knows what all we'll see.  Just don't be misled by it.

Edited by Last Daze
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

16 minutes ago, Zoltan777 said:

It is possible that very soon Jesus Christ will rapture the Church. Then there will be a seven year tribulation where God will judge the earth and all of those left on the earth. It will be God's wrath on all of the sin and evil that is in our world. It will be devastating. All of those who are born again believers will not have to endure this disaster. The wrath of God is not meant for those who have remained faithful to him just like Noah and his family.

2 Timothy 3: 1-4 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

2 hours ago, missmuffet said:

It is possible that very soon Jesus Christ will rapture the Church. Then there will be a seven year tribulation where God will judge the earth and all of those left on the earth. It will be God's wrath on all of the sin and evil that is in our world. It will be devastating. All of those who are born again believers will not have to endure this disaster. The wrath of God is not meant for those who have remained faithful to him just like Noah and his family.

It might be possible that Christ well very soon, "rapture" the church, but that is certainly NOT the point of the "Days of Noah" passage. So, Lets get that one the table in front of us:

36“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone. 37“For the coming of the Son of Man will be just like the days of Noah. 38“For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, 39and they did not understand until the flood came and took them all away; so will the coming of the Son of Man be. 40“Then there will be two men in the field; one will be taken and one will be left. 41“Two women will be grinding at the mill; one will be taken and one will be left.

Watching the context, we see Jesus say "but of that day". We need to ask then: "What day is He referring to?"

Backing up in Matthew, we see Him say:

29“But immediately after the tribulation of those days THE SUN WILL BE DARKENEDAND THE MOON WILL NOT GIVE ITS LIGHTAND THE STARS WILL FALL from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30“And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the SON OF MAN COMING ON THE CLOUDS OF THE SKY with power and great glory. 31“And He will send forth His angels with A GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.

Now, having the context, He is speaking of a time, immediately after the tribulation, where the Son of Man will appear in the sky with great glory and He will send angels to gather the elect from one end of the sky to the other, His words not mine.

I am not going to say, that it is impossible that Jesus would also come before the tribulation, but clearly, if there is a rapture indicated in this passage, it is a post-tribulation rapture.

Therefore, it is inappropriate to apply this "days of Noah" language, to a pre-tribulation rapture, it just does not fit the context, at all!

However, the language of that Noah section, also refutes the surprise, surprise idea, that some try to give it as if it should apply to the church. (Not saying that you are saying that missmuffet, but others have).

Some say that the Bible has two, future comings of Christ. Again,  I will not say that this is impossible, but I will say that the Bible never states that. In any case, we know here, that the coming Jesus is referring to, is after the tribulation. So, with that in mind, we go to the Noah refereance, and can note a few things:

•  But of that day and hour which is after the tribulation, no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone. This verse does not say, that Jesus or anyone else, would never know, but only that no one knew at the time that Jesus spoke those words.
  • For this coming of the Son of Man after the tribulation, will be just like the days of Noah.
  • For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark.

Now, in the story of Noah, there were four men on the ark, Noah and his three sons, and the four wives of these four men. Every one of them, was married. Since they were all married, the statement about them marrying and giving in marriage, is not directed at them, it does not apply.

Returning to what Jesus was saying about these days of Noah:

• they did not understand until the flood came and took them all away; so will the coming of the Son of Man be. 
  • “Then there will be two men in the field; one will be taken and one will be left. 41“Two women will be grinding at the mill; one will be taken and one will be left.

Now, Noah and his family, had been building that ark for 120 years. They certainly understood that there was a flood coming, they exercised their faith in that fact, by building the ark. When the time came, that the flood was coming, and God had lead all the animals to the ark, and personally shut the door to the ark, there would hardly be any doubt in the minds of Noah and his family.

In Luke's Gospel (Luke 17), we see this:

35“There will be two women grinding at the same place; one will be taken and the other will be left. 36[“Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other will be left.”] 37And answering they said to Him, “Where, Lord?” And He said to them, “Where the body is, there also the vultures will be gathered.”

Did you notice that? One taken, and the other left. The disciples then asked Jesus:

"Where Lord?" Where what, we might ask. I suggest they are asking Him, "Where will the ones taken, taken to?"

Jesus reply is "where the body is, where the vultures gather"

Why do vultures gather around bodies? Vultures like to pick the flesh from the bodies of the dead. That, it seems to me, is what Jesus is saying in reply to the diciples question about "where". In other words, when some, not on the ark are surprised, they are taken to their deaths, as opposed to Noah and his family, who are protected, but not removed, from the earth during this catastrophe of God's judgement.

That, according to Jesus, is how it will be at His coming after the tribulation, just like in the days of Noah.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

2 hours ago, Zoltan777 said:

I think it is doubtful that angels reproduced with women, I doubt they were ever equipped for reproduction or breeding. (Matt 22:30, Mk 12:25). I doubt also, that there is any prophetic "sing" (you probably meant sign) on Sept 23.

So no, I don't think it will happen again as it was in the days of Noah, until the Lord returns in judgement after the tribulation at His second coming.

12 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

I think it is doubtful that angels reproduced with women, I doubt they were ever equipped for reproduction or breeding. (Matt 22:30, Mk 12:25). I doubt also, that there is any prophetic "sing" (you probably meant sign) on Sept 23.

So no, I don't think it will happen again as it was in the days of Noah, until the Lord returns in judgement after the tribulation at His second coming.

Prophetic sign on 23 September is doubtful. Okay I can give you that. 

But it's quite hard to twist what happened in Genesis 6.

2 hours ago, missmuffet said:

2 Timothy 3: 1-4 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,

I know that you are a pre-rapture believer but maybe you put the rapture waaaay earlier. 

God brought Noah out and saved him from the judgment but he experienced all the evilness of his age. He was there when the angels mingled with humans. He saw everything. 

My question is do you think it can happen again before the rapture?

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

6 minutes ago, Zoltan777 said:

I know that you are a pre-rapture believer but maybe you put the rapture waaaay earlier. 

God brought Noah out and saved him from the judgment but he experienced all the evilness of his age. He was there when the angels mingled with humans. He saw everything. 

My question is do you think it can happen again before the rapture?

The rapture of the Church will occur before the tribulation according to what my interpretation is of the bible. The raptured believers will not experience the tribulation. But just watch the news. Are we not seeing now how the world was in Noah's day?

10 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

The rapture of the Church will occur before the tribulation according to what my interpretation is of the bible. The raptured believers will not experience the tribulation. But just watch the news. Are we not seeing now how the world was in Noah's day?

To see the evilness of the people is not the tribulation yet.

Tribulation is when people will be systematically killed for not taking the mark of satan.

This is a sinful generation I agree. I absolutely hate it and I can't see the news or watch the telly otherwise I loose my temper. But I don't think it reached the level of Sodom or the age of Noah. We are still sinking.

25 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

I'm not sure what you're asking.... if it will be "as it was in the days of Noah" in the last days?  YES!  I do believe it involves co-mingling with fallen angels.  But think about it.... in the days of Noah, there were only 8 people who God saw fit to save alive.  What does that say about the world today as we are quickly approaching the end?  

I don't know. What does it say to you?