brakelite

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

Been studying last day events from Luke's perspective chapter 21.
Luke 21:25 
 ‭And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; ‭ 
Thinking about that "perplexity"...the seas and waves roaring....I have until recently viewed the perplexity as belonging to the governments, but have now revised my view to thinking it belongs more appropriately to the common people. The prophecy demands that this be fulfilled on a global scale; what we are witnessing today is the birth pangs of that situation quickly increasing in intensity and duration. The civil unrest and violence in America on both racial and political lines, the waves of refugees charging through Europe searching for a place to call home...albeit often at the expense of the local culture...both becoming major headaches for the innocent who because of the many different directions the trouble is coming from, are confused and 'perpexed' as to solutions and stategies on how to cope with the situation they find themselves in, as well as confusing and usually conflicting opinions, from the media...politicians...observers...and participants, as to the aause and to whom one can rely upon to take responsibility for solving the problem. The governments themselves seem often to be the ones to blame, but we must understand that there stands skulking in the background others who bear ultimate rsponsibility, who have the ears of those in power, and more often than not hold the purse strings.
Add religion to the mix and the confusion increases tenfold. Remember also that those seas and waves roaring are, according to Revel 17:15  peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues, then we can gain a very clear picture of where we stand with regards to final events. Expect the confusion to increase, and the problems themselves to grow to include other nations that up to this time have been relatively quiet...like Australia and New Zealand...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,678
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

Wait for the Day:

Zephaniah 3:8 Wait for Me, says the Lord, wait for the Day when I stand up and accuse mankind. For I shall pour out My wrath upon nations and kingdoms, in My burning anger: the whole earth will be devastated by fire.

Zephaniah 1:14-18 The great Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath is near and coming fast. That Day will be a Day of distress and torment, a Day of devastation amid thick darkness. A Day of thunder and destruction against military fortifications and cities. the Lord will bring terrible distress upon the people, they won’t know which way to turn as they are punished for their sins against Me. Their blood and guts will be spilled out like filth over the ground. Neither their treasure nor their idols will be able to save them on the sudden and shocking Day of the Lord’s fiery anger. All the Land will be burned and devastated. Ezekiel 20:46-48

Zephaniah 2:1-3 Prepare yourselves, you undesirable nation, be humble before you disappear like chaff, before the burning anger of the Lord comes upon you. Seek righteousness; seek humility, all you people in the Land who obey God’s Laws and it may be that you will find shelter on the Day of the Lord’s anger.

Zephaniah 2:4-7 Gaza will be deserted, Ashkelon left in ruins. At midday all the towns of the Mediterranean coast will be cleared of inhabitants, for the Word of God is against you – land of the Philistines. I shall lay you in ruins, no one will survive. The sea coast will become a sheep grazing area belonging to the survivors of Judah, for their God will turn to them and restore their fortunes.  Isaiah 14-1, Ezekiel 36:1-37

Zephaniah 2:8-10 I have noted the insults of Moab and the Ammonites, how they have reviled My people and encroached on their frontiers. For this, I swear, they will become like Sodom and Gomorrah, a place of weeds and salt pans. Those of My people who survive will inherit their land. This is retribution for their pride, because they have insulted God’s people and taken over their Land.  Jeremiah 12:14

Zephaniah 3:11-13 On that Day, Jerusalem, I shall rid you of your proud and arrogant citizens, but I will leave a remnant, a humble people who will trust in Me. The survivors in Israel will be righteous, under My protection.   Isaiah 31:5

Zephaniah 3:19-20 When the time comes and I have dealt with your oppressors, then I shall rescue the lost and gather the dispersed and bring you all to your homeland. You will win respect and renown from the other nations when I restore your fortunes before your very eyes, It is I, the Lord, who speaks.   Ref: REB. Some verses abridged.

Wait for the Day; the whole earth burned and devastated. The only known way how this could happen, is by a massive Coronal Mass Ejection, a fire judgement mentioned and described over 100 times in Bible prophecy. It will be the event that ‘comes like a thief’, unexpected and shocking. Isaiah 30:26, Malachi 4:1

You undesirable nation – the Israelite people: now that is, every born again Christian. It may be that those who live righteously and humbly will ‘find shelter on the Day of the Lord’s anger.’ 2 Peter 2:9

Philistines and Moab and Ammon – Palestinians and Jordanians.  Amos 1:6-8 & 13-14

leave a remnant in Jerusalem, under My protection – Isaiah 4:3, Zechariah 9:14-18

rescue the lost....bring you home – The great gathering of all the true Christian peoples, prophesied more than 40 times, to happen soon after this forthcoming, worldwide fire judgement. They will live in the promised Land, under God’s protection and when the Anti Christ comes to Jerusalem, they are taken to a place of safety until the Return of Jesus.  

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,539
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 8/16/2017 at 4:24 AM, brakelite said:

Been studying last day events from Luke's perspective chapter 21.
Luke 21:25 
 ‭And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; ‭ 
Thinking about that "perplexity"...the seas and waves roaring....I have until recently viewed the perplexity as belonging to the governments, but have now revised my view to thinking it belongs more appropriately to the common people. The prophecy demands that this be fulfilled on a global scale; what we are witnessing today is the birth pangs of that situation quickly increasing in intensity and duration. The civil unrest and violence in America on both racial and political lines, the waves of refugees charging through Europe searching for a place to call home...albeit often at the expense of the local culture...both becoming major headaches for the innocent who because of the many different directions the trouble is coming from, are confused and 'perpexed' as to solutions and stategies on how to cope with the situation they find themselves in, as well as confusing and usually conflicting opinions, from the media...politicians...observers...and participants, as to the aause and to whom one can rely upon to take responsibility for solving the problem. The governments themselves seem often to be the ones to blame, but we must understand that there stands skulking in the background others who bear ultimate rsponsibility, who have the ears of those in power, and more often than not hold the purse strings.
Add religion to the mix and the confusion increases tenfold. Remember also that those seas and waves roaring are, according to Revel 17:15  peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues, then we can gain a very clear picture of where we stand with regards to final events. Expect the confusion to increase, and the problems themselves to grow to include other nations that up to this time have been relatively quiet...like Australia and New Zealand...

Shalom, brakelite.

It's not that difficult. Tidal waves come with "earthquakes in divers places" close to large bodies of water, especially seaquakes.